New 2020 FordF-150 XLT Truck

  • VIN: 1FTFX1E56LKD40603

Shop online with TS&S Ford 24x7 and get approved for Delivery today! At TS&S Ford in Madras Oregon we offer a great selection of Commercial, Fleet, & Work Trucks along with F150, F250 & F350 pickups all capable of getting the job done!  Located in Central Oregon our SUV and Car Selection is excellent as well. Check out the all new Explorer, Expedition, Edge, Eco Sport, Escape, & our Mustangs today!  If you don't see what you would like stop in or call the dealership and speak to Andrew Calderon 8am - 7pm Monday - Saturday or 11am-5pm on Sundays.  Our direct sales line is 888-471-4217.
Oxford White
Interior Color
Medium Earth Gray
Automatic
5 5.0L V8

  • WIRELESS PHONE CONNECTIVITY

  • Tray Style Floor Liner$160
  • Class IV Trailer Hitch Receiver$150

  • DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHTS
  • EASY FUEL CAPLESS FILLER
  • FOG LAMPS
  • HALOGEN HEADLAMPS
  • HEADLAMPS - AUTO HIGH BEAM
  • MANUAL FOLD POWER MIRRORS
  • PICKUP BOX TIE DOWN HOOKS
  • REAR PRIVACY GLASS
  • REAR, 170-DEGREE DOOR
  • CURVE CONTROL
  • DYNAMIC HITCH ASSIST
  • ELECT 4X4 SHIFT-ON-FLY
  • FAIL-SAFE COOLING SYSTEM
  • GAS-CHARGED SHOCKS
  • MYKEY
  • OUTBOARD MNTD REAR SHOCKS
  • REMOTE START- FORDPASS APP
  • SELECTSHIFT
  • SYNC3 8" SCRN W/APPLINK
  • WIRELESS PHONE CONNECTIVITY
  • 1TOUCH UP/DOWN DR/PASS WIN
  • 60/40 FOLD-UP REAR BENCH SEAT
  • A/C W/MANUAL CLIMATE CONTROL, SINGLE ZONE
  • CRUISE CONTROL
  • DOOR LOCKS - POWER
  • DUAL VISOR VANITY MIRRORS
  • ILLUMINATED ENTRY
  • OUTSIDE TEMP DISPLAY
  • POWERPOINT - 12V (FRONT)
  • STEERING - TILT/TELESCOPIC WHEEL WITH AUDIO
  • PERIMETER ALARM
  • SECURICODE KEYLESS KEYPAD
  • SOS POST-CRASH ALERT SYS
  • TIRE PRESSURE MONIT SYS
  • BodyStyle: XLT
  • Cab: SuperCab
  • CargoBox: 6-1/2' Box
  • Drive: 4X4
  • Engine: 5.0L V8 with Auto Start/Stop Technology Engine
  • RapidSpec: 300A Base
  • SeatType: Cloth 40/20/40 Front Seats (XLT)
  • SpecialPackage: Class IV Trailer Hitch
  • Transmission: Electronic Ten-Speed Automatic Transmission with Tow/Haul and Sport Mode
  • WheelBase: SuperCab
  • WheelMaterial: 17" Silver Painted Aluminum Wheels
  • WheelSize: 17" Silver Painted Aluminum Wheels

Dealer Notes

Take a small drive to get a Big Deal at TS&S!!

2020 Ford F-150 XLT 4WD Oxford White 5.0L V8 Automatic

$6,119 off MSRP!

4WD, 3.31 Axle Ratio, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, 6 Speakers, ABS brakes, Air Conditioning, Alloy wheels, AM/FM radio, Auto High-beam Headlights, Brake assist, Bumpers: chrome, Class IV Trailer Hitch Receiver, Cloth 40/20/40 Front Seat, Compass, Delay-off headlights, Driver door bin, Driver vanity mirror, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Electronic Stability Control, Emergency communication system: SYNC 3 911 Assist, Equipment Group 300A Base, Front anti-roll bar, Front Center Armrest w/Storage, Front fog lights, Front License Plate Bracket, Front wheel independent suspension, Fully automatic headlights, Illuminated entry, Low tire pressure warning, Occupant sensing airbag, Outside temperature display, Overhead airbag, Panic alarm, Passenger door bin, Passenger vanity mirror, Power door mirrors, Power steering, Power windows, Radio data system, Radio: AM/FM Stereo w/6 Speakers, Rear step bumper, Remote keyless entry, Security system, Speed control, Speed-sensing steering, Split folding rear seat, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, SYNC 3, Tachometer, Telescoping steering wheel, Tilt steering wheel, Traction control, Tray Style Floor Liner, Variably intermittent wipers, Voltmeter, Wheels: 17" Silver Painted Aluminum, 4WD.
Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price!

Come to www.tsandsfordmadras.com To See Our Specials!! Call us at 541-475-7204 for Help with any of our Departments!! See us on our Facebook page. Take the short drive to Madras and enjoy our low pressure small town environment. *See dealer for details. Not all customers qualify for all rebates see dealer for detailS. Not all customers qualify for all rebates$1750 - F-Series Retail Customer Cash. Exp. 03/31/2020 $750 - Bonus Customer Cash. Exp. 03/31/2020 $750 - Ford Credit Retail Bonus Customer Cash. Exp. 03/31/2020

  • 2020 Ford F-150 Lariat V8

    2020 Ford F-150 Lariat V8 157"…

  • 2020 Ford F-150 Platinum EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

    2020 Ford F-150 Platinum EcoBo…

  • 2019 Ford F-150 STX EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

    2019 Ford F-150 STX EcoBoost V…

  • 2020 Ford F-150 Lariat EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged