New 2020 FordF-150 Lariat Truck

  • VIN: 1FTFW1E47LKD50230

Shop online with TS&S Ford 24x7 and get approved for Delivery today! At TS&S Ford in Madras Oregon we offer a great selection of Commercial, Fleet, & Work Trucks along with F150, F250 & F350 pickups all capable of getting the job done!  Located in Central Oregon our SUV and Car Selection is excellent as well. Check out the all new Explorer, Expedition, Edge, Eco Sport, Escape, & our Mustangs today!  If you don't see what you would like stop in or call the dealership and speak to Andrew Calderon 8am - 7pm Monday - Saturday or 11am-5pm on Sundays.  Our direct sales line is 888-471-4217.
Magma Red
Automatic
3.5 EcoBoost 3.5L V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • BLIND SPOT SENSOR
  • LEATHER UPHOLSTERY
  • EMERGENCY COMMUNICATION SYSTEM
  • WIRELESS PHONE CONNECTIVITY
  • FULLY AUTOMATIC HEADLIGHTS
  • SECURITY SYSTEM

  • Max Trailer Tow Package$1,295
  • Electronic Locking w/3.55 Axle Ratio$470
  • Class IV Trailer Hitch Receiver$150
  • Integrated Trailer Brake Controller$275
  • Reverse Sensing System$275
  • Tough Bed Spray-In Bedliner$595
  • Engine Block Heater$90
  • SiriusXM Radio$195

  • DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHTS
  • FOG LAMPS
  • HEADLAMPS - AUTO HIGH BEAM
  • HEADLAMPS - AUTOLAMP (ON/OFF)
  • PICKUP BOX TIE DOWN HOOKS
  • POWER ADJ/HEATED/POWER FOLD EXTERIOR MIRRORS
  • POWER SLIDING REAR WINDOW W/DEFROST & PRIVACY TINT
  • POWER TAILGATE LOCK
  • BLIND SPOT SENSOR
  • BLIS W/CROSS-TRAFFIC ALERT
  • CLASS IV TRAILER HITCH W/ SMART TRLR TOW CONNECTOR
  • GAS-CHARGED SHOCKS
  • INTELLIGENT ACCESS W/PUSH BUTTON START
  • LANE KEEPING SYSTEM
  • REMOTE START- FORDPASS APP
  • SIRIUSXM - SVC N/A AK&HI
  • SYNC3 8" SCRN W/APPLINK
  • WIRELESS PHONE CONNECTIVITY
  • 60/40 FOLD-UP REAR BENCH
  • 8.0" PRODUCTIVITY SCREEN
  • A/C W/DUAL CLIMATE CONTROL
  • ADJUST PEDALS W/MEMORY
  • AMBIENT LIGHTING-ONE COLOR
  • AUTO DIM REARVIEW MIRROR
  • HTD/VENTILATED FRT SEATS
  • LEATHER TRIMMED SEATS
  • LEATHER UPHOLSTERY
  • LEATHER WRAPPED STR WHEEL
  • POWER DRIV AND PASS SEATS- 10-WAY WITH DRIV MEMORY AND LUMBAR
  • STEERING - TILT/TELESCOPIC WHEEL WITH AUDIO
  • ADVANCED SECURITY PACK
  • SECURITY SYSTEM
  • SOS POST-CRASH ALERT SYS
  • TIRE PRESSURE MONIT SYS
  • BodyStyle: Lariat
  • Cab: SuperCrew
  • CargoBox: 6-1/2' Box
  • Drive: 4X4
  • Engine: 3.5L V6 EcoBoost® with Auto Start/Stop Technology Engine
  • ExteriorColor: Magma Red
  • InteriorColor: Black
  • RapidSpec: 500A Base
  • SeatType: Leather-Trimmed 40/20/40 Front Seats
  • Transmission: Electronic Ten-Speed Automatic Transmission with Tow/Haul and Sport Mode
  • WheelBase: SuperCrew
  • WheelMaterial: 18" Machined-Aluminum Wheels with Flash Gray Painted Pockets
  • WheelSize: 18" Machined-Aluminum Wheels with Flash Gray Painted Pockets

Dealer Notes

Take a small drive to get a Big Deal at TS&S!!

FORD PERFORMANCE - RAPTOR OFFROAD SUSPENSION UPGRADE WITH WHEEL AND TIRE LIFT COMBO

2020 Ford F-150 Lariat 4WD Magma Red EcoBoost 3.5L V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged Automatic

$5,380 off MSRP!

4WD, 18" Machined-Aluminum Wheels, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, 7 Speakers, ABS brakes, Adjustable pedals, Air Conditioning, Alloy wheels, AM/FM radio: SiriusXM, Auto High-beam Headlights, Auto-dimming door mirrors, Auto-dimming Rear-View mirror, Automatic temperature control, Blind spot sensor: Ford Co-Pilot360 - Blind Spot Information System (BLIS) warning, Brake assist, Bumpers: chrome, Class IV Trailer Hitch Receiver, Compass, Delay-off headlights, Driver door bin, Driver vanity mirror, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Electronic Locking w/3.55 Axle Ratio, Electronic Stability Control, Emergency communication system: SYNC 3 911 Assist, Engine Block Heater, Equipment Group 500A Base, Extended Range 36 Gallon Fuel Tank, Front anti-roll bar, Front Center Armrest w/Storage, Front dual zone A/C, Front fog lights, Front License Plate Bracket, Front reading lights, Front wheel independent suspension, Fully automatic headlights, Heated door mirrors, Heated front seats, Illuminated entry, Integrated Trailer Brake Controller, Leather-Trimmed 40/20/40 Front Seat, Low tire pressure warning, Max Trailer Tow Package, Memory seat, Occupant sensing airbag, Outside temperature display, Overhead airbag, Overhead console, Panic alarm, Passenger door bin, Passenger vanity mirror, Pedal memory, Power door mirrors, Power driver seat, Power passenger seat, Power steering, Power windows, Pro Trailer Backup Assist, Radio data system, Radio: AM/FM Stereo w/6 Speakers, Rear reading lights, Rear seat center armrest, Rear step bumper, Rear window defroster, Remote keyless entry, Reverse Sensing System, Security system, SiriusXM Radio, Speed control, Speed-sensing steering, Split folding rear seat, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, SYNC 3, Tachometer, Telescoping steering wheel, Tilt steering wheel, Tough Bed Spray-In Bedliner, Traction control, Trip computer, Turn signal indicator mirrors, Variably intermittent wipers, Ventilated front seats, Voice-Activated Touchscreen Navigation, Voltmeter, 4WD.
Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price!

Come to www.tsandsfordmadras.com To See Our Specials!! Call us at 541-475-7204 for Help with any of our Departments!! See us on our Facebook page. Take the short drive to Madras and enjoy our low pressure small town environment. *See dealer for details. Not all customers qualify for all rebates see dealer for detailS. Not all customers qualify for all rebates$1000 - F-Series Retail Customer Cash. Exp. 03/31/2020 $750 - Ford Credit Retail Bonus Customer Cash. Exp. 03/31/2020

  • 2015 F-150 5.0L SCrew is the best vehicle I've own

    By Gunner on Thursday, December 19, 2019

    5.0
    The F-150 is the Aluminum body Ford truck that came out in 2015. New Coyote 5.0L V-8 is the best engine Ford has put in their trucks. Zero problems, ZERO. Transmission has been flawless, engine never misses a beat. interior has been flawless, nothing has failed. Best F-150 ever. Period.
  • Auto On/Off

    By Whitetiger on Tuesday, August 27, 2019

    4.0
    Great truck the auto on/off is a little annoying but it probably does help with the MPG as I avg 15.6 most of the time around town and some hwy. When it rains just be careful on making a turn with the pavement being wet or accelerating too quick as the rear end will want to come around and see you very easily. Lots of compliments though!
  • Wonderful comfort and excellent mileage

    By Don on Thursday, January 02, 2020

    5.0
    Powerful and smooth with lots of Roland extended bed.

  • 2020 Ford F-150 Lariat V8

    2020 Ford F-150 Lariat V8 157"…

  • 2020 Ford F-150 Platinum EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

    2020 Ford F-150 Platinum EcoBo…

  • 2019 Ford F-150 STX EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

    2019 Ford F-150 STX EcoBoost V…

  • 2020 Ford F-150 XL EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged