New 2020 FordF-150 XLT Truck

  • VIN: 1FTFX1E5XLKE20504

Shop online with TS&S Ford 24x7 and get approved for Delivery today! At TS&S Ford in Madras Oregon we offer a great selection of Commercial, Fleet, & Work Trucks along with F150, F250 & F350 pickups all capable of getting the job done!  Located in Central Oregon our SUV and Car Selection is excellent as well. Check out the all new Explorer, Expedition, Edge, Eco Sport, Escape, & our Mustangs today!  If you don't see what you would like stop in or call the dealership and speak to our Sales Team 8am - 7pm Monday - Saturday or 11am-5pm on Sundays.  Our direct sales line is 888-471-4217.
Rapid Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat
Interior Color
Medium Earth Gray
5 5.0L V8

  • WIRELESS PHONE CONNECTIVITY

  • XLT Power Equipment Group$725
    • 110V/400W Outlet
    • LED Box Lighting
    • Power-Sliding Rear Window
    • Rear Window Defroster
Included Options
  • Trailer Tow Package$995
  • Extended Range 36 Gallon Fuel Tank$445
  • Power Glass Heated Sideview Mirrors$190
  • Reverse Sensing System$275
  • Electronic Locking w/3.55 Axle Ratio$470
  • Chrome Step Bars$635
  • SiriusXM Radio$195
  • Integrated Trailer Brake Controller$275
  • Voice-Activated Touchscreen Navigation$795
  • XLT Chrome Appearance Package$1,695
  • Equipment Group 302A Luxury$4,345
  • Rear Window Defroster$220

  • DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHTS
  • EASY FUEL CAPLESS FILLER
  • FOG LAMPS
  • HALOGEN HEADLAMPS
  • MANUAL FOLD POWER MIRRORS
  • PICKUP BOX TIE DOWN HOOKS
  • REAR PRIVACY GLASS
  • REAR, 170-DEGREE DOOR
  • CURVE CONTROL
  • DYNAMIC HITCH ASSIST
  • ELECT 4X4 SHIFT-ON-FLY
  • FAIL-SAFE COOLING SYSTEM
  • GAS-CHARGED SHOCKS
  • MYKEY
  • OUTBOARD MNTD REAR SHOCKS
  • REMOTE START- FORDPASS APP
  • SELECTSHIFT
  • WIRELESS PHONE CONNECTIVITY
  • 1TOUCH UP/DOWN DR/PASS WIN
  • 60/40 FOLD-UP REAR BENCH SEAT
  • A/C W/MANUAL CLIMATE CONTROL, SINGLE ZONE
  • CRUISE CONTROL
  • DOOR LOCKS - POWER
  • DUAL VISOR VANITY MIRRORS
  • ILLUMINATED ENTRY
  • OUTSIDE TEMP DISPLAY
  • POWERPOINT - 12V (FRONT)
  • STEERING - TILT/TELESCOPIC WHEEL WITH AUDIO
  • PERIMETER ALARM
  • SECURICODE KEYLESS KEYPAD
  • TIRE PRESSURE MONIT SYS
  • BodyStyle: XLT
  • Cab: SuperCab
  • CargoBox: 6-1/2' Box
  • Drive: 4X4
  • Engine: 5.0L V8 with Auto Start/Stop Technology Engine
  • ExteriorColor: Rapid Red
  • InteriorColor: Medium Earth Gray
  • RapidSpec: 302A Luxury
  • SeatType: Cloth 40/20/40 Front Seats (XLT)
  • SpecialPackage: XLT Chrome Appearance Package
  • Transmission: Electronic Ten-Speed Automatic Transmission with Tow/Haul and Sport Mode
  • WheelBase: SuperCab
  • WheelMaterial: 18" Chrome-Like PVD Wheels
  • WheelSize: 18" Chrome-Like PVD Wheels

Dealer Notes

$8,815 off MSRP! Take a small drive to get a Big Deal at TS&S!!

2020 Ford F-150 XLT 4WD Red Metallic 5.0L V8 Automatic

4WD, 10-Way Power Driver & Passenger Seats, 110V/400W Outlet, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, 6 Speakers, ABS brakes, Air Conditioning, Alloy wheels, AM/FM radio, Auto High-beam Headlights, Brake assist, Bumpers: chrome, Chrome Step Bars, Cloth 40/20/40 Front Seat, Compass, Delay-off headlights, Driver door bin, Driver vanity mirror, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Electronic Locking w/3.55 Axle Ratio, Electronic Stability Control, Emergency communication system: SYNC 3 911 Assist, Equipment Group 302A Luxury, Extended Range 36 Gallon Fuel Tank, Front anti-roll bar, Front Center Armrest w/Storage, Front fog lights, Front License Plate Bracket, Front wheel independent suspension, Fully automatic headlights, Illuminated entry, Integrated Trailer Brake Controller, LED Box Lighting, Low tire pressure warning, Occupant sensing airbag, Outside temperature display, Overhead airbag, Panic alarm, Passenger door bin, Passenger vanity mirror, Power door mirrors, Power Glass Heated Sideview Mirrors, Power steering, Power windows, Power-Sliding Rear Window, Pro Trailer Backup Assist, Radio data system, Radio: AM/FM Stereo w/6 Speakers, Rear step bumper, Rear Window Defroster, Remote keyless entry, Reverse Sensing System, Security system, SiriusXM Radio, Speed control, Speed-sensing steering, Split folding rear seat, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, SYNC 3, Tachometer, Telescoping steering wheel, Tilt steering wheel, Traction control, Trailer Tow Package, Variably intermittent wipers, Voice-Activated Touchscreen Navigation, Voltmeter, Wheels: 18" Chrome-Like PVD, XLT Chrome Appearance Package, XLT Power Equipment Group, 4WD.

  • A power house 3.5 eco!

    By Scott's Beast on Friday, June 05, 2020

    4.0
    Although i have only had the truck a little over a month i am impressed with the 3.5 eco and the 10 speed tranny. They seem to link up nicely. The only thing I don't like about the truck is it seems to ride stiffer then my 2010 f150 i had in the past.
  • 2015 F-150 5.0L SCrew is the best vehicle I've own

    By Gunner on Thursday, December 19, 2019

    5.0
    The F-150 is the Aluminum body Ford truck that came out in 2015. New Coyote 5.0L V-8 is the best engine Ford has put in their trucks. Zero problems, ZERO. Transmission has been flawless, engine never misses a beat. interior has been flawless, nothing has failed. Best F-150 ever. Period.
  • I understand why they sell so many F-150s

    By Tampa Tom on Saturday, November 23, 2019

    5.0
    This F-150 Lariat replaces an older Super Duty that was thirsty for expensive diesel fuel. I was hesitant to get the 3.5 liter eco-boost engine because the reviews seemed too good to be true, but it’s every bit as good as they say. The truck is roomy, quiet, and comfortable. I’ve had zero problems since new, and haven’t yet even opened the hood. My only concern is the seemingly hundreds of buttons, knobs and switches I cannot read, reach, or see in the dark.

  • 2020 Ford F-150 XLT EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • 2020 Ford F-150 XL EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged