New 2020 FordF-250 Lariat Truck

  • VIN: 1FT7W2BN1LEC72243

Shop online with TS&S Ford 24x7 and get approved for Delivery today! At TS&S Ford in Madras Oregon we offer a great selection of Commercial, Fleet, & Work Trucks along with F150, F250 & F350 pickups all capable of getting the job done!  Located in Central Oregon our SUV and Car Selection is excellent as well. Check out the all new Explorer, Expedition, Edge, Eco Sport, Escape, & our Mustangs today!  If you don't see what you would like stop in or call the dealership and speak to our Sales Team 8am - 7pm Monday - Saturday or 11am-5pm on Sundays.  Our direct sales line is 888-471-4217.
Exterior Color
Star White Metallic Tri-Coat
Interior Color
Black / Dark Marsala
7.3 7.3L V8 PFI SOHC 16V Federal 385hp

  • BLIND SPOT SENSOR
  • LANE DEPARTURE
  • EMERGENCY COMMUNICATION SYSTEM
  • PREMIUM AUDIO SYSTEM
  • WIRELESS PHONE CONNECTIVITY
  • FULLY AUTOMATIC HEADLIGHTS
  • SECURITY SYSTEM

Included Packages & Options

  • Pro Trailer Backup Assist$1,600
    • Ultimate Trailer Tow Camera System
Included Options
  • Privacy Glass$30
  • 5th Wheel/Gooseneck Hitch Prep Package$500
  • BoxLink$75
  • Reverse Sensing System$245
  • Electronic-Locking w/3.55 Axle Ratio$390
  • FX4 Off-Road Package$400
  • Power-Sliding Rear-Window w/Defrost$405
  • Tough Bed Spray-In Bedliner$595
  • SYNC 3 Communications & Entertainment System$450
  • 110V/400W Outlet$175
  • LED Box Lighting$60
  • Trailer Brake Controller$270
  • Remote Start System$250
  • Fixed Rear-Window w/Defrost$60
  • Tailgate Step & Handle$375

  • BOXLINK
  • PICKUP BOX, TIE DOWN HOOKS
  • POWER SLIDING REAR WINDOW W/DEFROST & PRIVACY TINT
  • POWER TAILGATE LOCK
  • POWERSCOPE TT POWER-FOLD MIRRORS, POWER/HEATED
  • SPARE TIRE & WHEEL LOCK
  • TOW HOOKS
  • TRAILER BRAKE CONTROLLER
  • TRAILER SWAY CONTROL
  • 4-WHEEL ANTILOCK BRAKE SYS
  • BLIND SPOT SENSOR
  • ELECTROCHROMIC MIRROR
  • LANE DEPARTURE
  • MONO BEAM COIL SPRING FRT SUSPENSION W/STAB BAR
  • PRE-COLLISION ASSIST W/AEB
  • PREMIUM AUDIO SYSTEM
  • REMOTE KEYLESS ENTRY
  • REVERSE SENSING AND REAR VIEW CAMERA
  • SIRIUSXM - SVC N/A AK&HI
  • WIRELESS PHONE CONNECTIVITY
  • 10-WAY PWR DRV/PASS SEATS
  • 110V/400W OUTLET
  • 1TOUCH UP/DOWN DR/PASS WIN
  • 60/40 REAR BENCH W/FLIP-UP /FLIP-DOWN W/HEAD RSTRNT /UNDER-SEAT STORAGE
  • 8.0" PRODUCTIVITY SCREEN
  • DUAL-ZONE ELECTRONIC AUTO CLIMATE CONTROL
  • LEATHER STEERING WHEEL W/ AUDIO CONTROLS
  • OUTSIDE TEMP DISPLAY
  • PARTICULATE AIR FILTER
  • POWER LOCKS AND WINDOWS
  • BELT-MINDER CHIME
  • DRIVER/PASSENGER AIR BAGS
  • EMERGENCY COMMUNICATION SYSTEM
  • SECURICODE KEYLESS KEYPAD
  • SECURITY SYSTEM
  • BodyStyle: F-250
  • Cab: Crew Cab®
  • CargoBox: 6 3/4'
  • Drive: 4X4
  • Engine: 7.3L 2V DEVCT NA PFI V8 Engine
  • ExteriorColor: Star White
  • InteriorColor: Black / Dark Marsala
  • RapidSpec: 608A
  • SeatType: Front 40/Console/40 Leather Seating Surfaces
  • SpecialPackage: FX4 Off-Road Package
  • SpecialPackage: LARIAT Sport Package
  • Transmission: TorqShift® 10-speed Automatic Transmission with Selectable Drive Modes
  • WheelBase: Crew Cab®
  • WheelMaterial: 20" Premium Painted Aluminum Wheels
  • WheelSize: 20" Premium Painted Aluminum Wheels

Dealer Notes

$3,802 off MSRP! Take a small drive to get a Big Deal at TS&S!!

2020 Ford F-250SD Lariat 4WD White 2V 10-Speed Automatic

4WD, 110V/400W Outlet, 3.73 Axle Ratio, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, 5th Wheel/Gooseneck Hitch Prep Package, 6" Ebony Black Angular Running Boards, ABS brakes, Adaptive Cruise Control & Collision Warning, Air Conditioning, Ambient Lighting - Fixed Color, Black Out Surrounds LED Only Headlamps, BLIS Blind Spot Information System, Body-Color Front & Rear Bumpers, BoxLink, Brake assist, Compass, Delay-off headlights, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Easy Entry/Exit Memory Driver's Seat Feature, Ebony Black Painted Front Grille Bars, Ebony Black Painted Mirror Caps, Electronic Stability Control, Electronic-Locking w/3.55 Axle Ratio, Exterior Parking Camera Rear, Fixed Rear-Window w/Defrost, Front anti-roll bar, Front Leather Seating Surfaces 40/Console/40, Front reading lights, Fully automatic headlights, FX4 Off-Road Package, GVWR: 10,000 lb Payload Package, Hill Descent Control, Intelligent Access w/Push-Button Start, Lariat Sport Appearance Package, Lariat Ultimate Package, LED Box Lighting, Low tire pressure warning, Memory Power-Adjustable Pedals, Off-Road Specifically Tuned Shock Absorbers, Order Code 608A, Outside temperature display, Overhead airbag, Overhead console, Passenger vanity mirror, Power Heated/Ventilated Driver Seat w/Memory, Power Heated/Ventilated Passenger Seat, Power steering, Power Telescoping/Tilt Steering Wheel/Column, PowerScope Trailer Tow Mirrors w/Heat, PowerScope Trailer Tow Mirrors w/Memory, Power-Sliding Rear-Window w/Defrost, Privacy Glass, Pro Trailer Backup Assist, Rear reading lights, Rear step bumper, Rear Wheel Well Liners (Pre-Installed), Remote Start System, Remote Tailgate Release, Reverse Sensing System, Split folding rear seat, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, SYNC 3 Communications & Entertainment System, Tachometer, Tailgate Step & Handle, Telescoping steering wheel, Tilt steering wheel, Tough Bed Spray-In Bedliner, Traction control, Trailer Brake Controller, Trip computer, Ultimate Trailer Tow Camera System, Unique FX4 Off-Road Box Decal, Unique King Ranch Leather 40/Console/40 Front Seats, Upfitter Switches (6), Variably intermittent wipers, Voice-Activated Navigation, Wheels: 20" High-Gloss Black Premium Painted Alum, 4WD.

  • Good fuel mileage

    By Jeff on Sunday, May 31, 2020

    4.0
    Had truck for 2 years now, bought it new. 5 recalls, front end bounce and wobble after a year. Had the updated steering stabilizer installed and seems to have fixed that issue. Sun roof issues. Not sure I’ll keep it past the warranty period. To many issues to trust it now. For the price I expect better quality. Probably go to a Toyota Tundra. Could have saved $20,000.
  • Great Truck

    By Chris on Saturday, December 14, 2019

    5.0
    This truck goes through pastures, through creek beds, undulating terrain, hauls, and pulls without any problem. So it can work. Great truck!
  • Expensive but inline with the competition.

    By Steve on Monday, April 22, 2019

    5.0
    The Ford Super Duty trucks are gorgeous, well made,feature-laden and very powerful. Ford often sets the bar for innovation and power but GM and Dodge leap frog quickly. All of the “big three” trucks are expensive and powerful but their styling really boils down to personal taste. However, Ford is the only manufacturer supplying its own diesel engines & transmissions for their products. I think that says A LOT about the company. I’ll admit that my Platinum spec F250 has some cheap interior materials shared with the base models, which contrast with the other premium materials with my package, but it’s not bad enough to really whine about. When it comes to the reliability and performance I’ve personally experienced, I can’t say enough good things about my truck. Hauling, towing, exhaust braking, maneuverability, power and economy, tech features, etc., I have zero complaints. There are a few features I have found annoying or pointless, such as Lane keeping alert and auto high-beams, but I had the ability to deactivate them. If there were one feature I’d wish to have though, it would be the step bumper GMC offers, in conjunction with the “Man-Step” in the tailgate my truck has. To have both available would be ideal, yet I’m sure each company has patents on their designs so I’m not expecting that anytime soon.

  • 2020 Ford F-150 XL V6

    2020 Ford F-150 XL V6 141" Whe…

  • 2020 Ford F-150 Raptor EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

    2020 Ford F-150 Raptor EcoBoos…

  • 2020 Ford F-150 Lariat EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • 2020 Ford F-150 XLT EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged