New 2020 FordF-250 Lariat Truck

  • VIN: 1FT7W2BT4LED52604
  • Stock: 72420
In Transit
to TS and S Ford
Location Details

Shop online with TS&S Ford 24x7 and get approved for Delivery today! At TS&S Ford in Madras Oregon we offer a great selection of Commercial, Fleet, & Work Trucks along with F150, F250 & F350 pickups all capable of getting the job done!  Located in Central Oregon our SUV and Car Selection is excellent as well. Check out the all new Explorer, Expedition, Edge, Eco Sport, Escape, & our Mustangs today!  If you don't see what you would like stop in or call the dealership and speak to our Sales Team 8am - 7pm Monday - Saturday or 11am-5pm on Sundays.  Our direct sales line is 888-471-4217.
Exterior Color
Agate Black Metallic
Interior Color
Black / Dark Marsala
6.7 Power Stroke 6.7L V8 DI 32V OHV Turbodiesel

  • BLIND SPOT SENSOR
  • LANE DEPARTURE
  • EMERGENCY COMMUNICATION SYSTEM
  • PREMIUM AUDIO SYSTEM
  • WIRELESS PHONE CONNECTIVITY
  • FULLY AUTOMATIC HEADLIGHTS
  • SECURITY SYSTEM

  • 110V/400W Outlet$175
  • 397 Amp Alternators$115
  • Electronic-Locking w/3.31 Axle Ratio$390
  • Engine Block Heater$100
  • FX4 Off-Road Package$400
  • Transfer Case & Fuel Tank Skid Plates$100
  • LED Box Lighting$60
  • Remote Start System$250
  • SYNC 3 Communications & Entertainment System$450
  • SiriusXM Radio$185
  • Tailgate Step & Handle$375

  • BOXLINK
  • PICKUP BOX, TIE DOWN HOOKS
  • POWER SLIDING REAR WINDOW W/DEFROST & PRIVACY TINT
  • POWER TAILGATE LOCK
  • POWERSCOPE TT POWER-FOLD MIRRORS, POWER/HEATED
  • SPARE TIRE & WHEEL LOCK
  • TOW HOOKS
  • TRAILER BRAKE CONTROLLER
  • TRAILER SWAY CONTROL
  • 4-WHEEL ANTILOCK BRAKE SYS
  • BLIND SPOT SENSOR
  • ELECTROCHROMIC MIRROR
  • LANE DEPARTURE
  • MONO BEAM COIL SPRING FRT SUSPENSION W/STAB BAR
  • PRE-COLLISION ASSIST W/AEB
  • PREMIUM AUDIO SYSTEM
  • REMOTE KEYLESS ENTRY
  • REVERSE SENSING AND REAR VIEW CAMERA
  • SIRIUSXM - SVC N/A AK&HI
  • WIRELESS PHONE CONNECTIVITY
  • 10-WAY PWR DRV/PASS SEATS
  • 110V/400W OUTLET
  • 1TOUCH UP/DOWN DR/PASS WIN
  • 60/40 REAR BENCH W/FLIP-UP /FLIP-DOWN W/HEAD RSTRNT /UNDER-SEAT STORAGE
  • 8.0" PRODUCTIVITY SCREEN
  • DUAL-ZONE ELECTRONIC AUTO CLIMATE CONTROL
  • LEATHER STEERING WHEEL W/ AUDIO CONTROLS
  • OUTSIDE TEMP DISPLAY
  • PARTICULATE AIR FILTER
  • POWER LOCKS AND WINDOWS
  • BELT-MINDER CHIME
  • DRIVER/PASSENGER AIR BAGS
  • EMERGENCY COMMUNICATION SYSTEM
  • SECURICODE KEYLESS KEYPAD
  • SECURITY SYSTEM
  • BodyStyle: F-250
  • Cab: Crew Cab®
  • CargoBox: 6 3/4'
  • Drive: 4X4
  • Engine: 6.7L Power Stroke® V8 Turbo Diesel Engine
  • ExteriorColor: Agate Black
  • InteriorColor: Black / Dark Marsala
  • RapidSpec: 608A
  • SeatType: Front 40/Console/40 Leather Seating Surfaces
  • SpecialPackage: FX4 Off-Road Package
  • SpecialPackage: LARIAT Ultimate Package
  • Transmission: TorqShift® 10-speed Automatic Transmission with Selectable Drive Modes
  • WheelBase: Crew Cab®
  • WheelMaterial: 20" Bright Machined Cast Aluminum Wheels w/Magnetic Painted Pockets and Bright Hub Covers/Center Ornaments
  • WheelSize: 20" Bright Machined Cast Aluminum Wheels w/Magnetic Painted Pockets and Bright Hub Covers/Center Ornaments

Dealer Notes

$4,221 off MSRP! Take a small drive to get a Big Deal at TS&S!!

2020 Ford F-250SD Lariat 4WD Black Metallic Power Stroke 6.7L V8 DI 32V OHV Turbodiesel 10-Speed Automatic

4WD, 10 Speakers, 110V/400W Outlet, 3.73 Axle Ratio, 397 Amp Alternators, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, ABS brakes, Adaptive Steering, Adjustable pedals, Air Conditioning, AM/FM radio: SiriusXM, Auto High-beam Headlights, Auto-dimming Rear-View mirror, Automatic temperature control, Brake assist, Bumpers: chrome, Compass, Delay-off headlights, Driver door bin, Driver vanity mirror, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Electronic Stability Control, Electronic-Locking w/3.31 Axle Ratio, Emergency communication system: SYNC 3 911 Assist, Engine Block Heater, Exterior Parking Camera Rear, Flow-Through Console, Front & Rear Wheel Well Liners (Pre-Installed), Front anti-roll bar, Front Bucket Seats, Front Center Armrest, Front dual zone A/C, Front fog lights, Front Leather Seating Surfaces 40/Console/40, Front reading lights, Fully automatic headlights, FX4 Off-Road Package, GVWR: 10,000 lb Payload Package, Heated door mirrors, Illuminated entry, Lariat Ultimate Package, Leather steering wheel, LED Box Lighting, Low tire pressure warning, Order Code 608A, Outside temperature display, Overhead airbag, Overhead console, Panic alarm, Passenger door bin, Passenger vanity mirror, Power door mirrors, Power driver seat, Power passenger seat, Power steering, Power Telescoping/Tilt Steering Wheel/Column, Power windows, Power-Deployable Running Boards, PowerScope Trailer Tow Mirrors w/Heat, Radio data system, Radio: B&O System by Bang & Olufsen, Rear Parking Sensors, Rear reading lights, Rear seat center armrest, Rear step bumper, Rear window defroster, Remote keyless entry, Remote Start System, Security system, SiriusXM Radio, Speed control, Split folding rear seat, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, SYNC 3 Communications & Entertainment System, Tachometer, Tailgate Step & Handle, Telescoping steering wheel, Tilt steering wheel, Traction control, Trip computer, Turn signal indicator mirrors, Unique FX4 Off-Road Box Decal, Upfitter Switches (6), Variably intermittent wipers, Voice-Activated Navigation, Wheels: 18" Bright Machined Cast Aluminum, Wheels: 20" Bright Machined Cast Aluminum, 4WD.

  • Great Truck

    By Chris on Saturday, December 14, 2019

    5.0
    This truck goes through pastures, through creek beds, undulating terrain, hauls, and pulls without any problem. So it can work. Great truck!
  • Expensive but inline with the competition.

    By Steve on Monday, April 22, 2019

    5.0
    The Ford Super Duty trucks are gorgeous, well made,feature-laden and very powerful. Ford often sets the bar for innovation and power but GM and Dodge leap frog quickly. All of the “big three” trucks are expensive and powerful but their styling really boils down to personal taste. However, Ford is the only manufacturer supplying its own diesel engines & transmissions for their products. I think that says A LOT about the company. I’ll admit that my Platinum spec F250 has some cheap interior materials shared with the base models, which contrast with the other premium materials with my package, but it’s not bad enough to really whine about. When it comes to the reliability and performance I’ve personally experienced, I can’t say enough good things about my truck. Hauling, towing, exhaust braking, maneuverability, power and economy, tech features, etc., I have zero complaints. There are a few features I have found annoying or pointless, such as Lane keeping alert and auto high-beams, but I had the ability to deactivate them. If there were one feature I’d wish to have though, it would be the step bumper GMC offers, in conjunction with the “Man-Step” in the tailgate my truck has. To have both available would be ideal, yet I’m sure each company has patents on their designs so I’m not expecting that anytime soon.
  • Good fuel mileage

    By Jeff on Sunday, May 31, 2020

    4.0
    Had truck for 2 years now, bought it new. 5 recalls, front end bounce and wobble after a year. Had the updated steering stabilizer installed and seems to have fixed that issue. Sun roof issues. Not sure I’ll keep it past the warranty period. To many issues to trust it now. For the price I expect better quality. Probably go to a Toyota Tundra. Could have saved $20,000.

  • 2020 Ford F-150 XL EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • 2020 Ford F-150 XLT EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged