New 2020 FordF-350 STX Truck

  • VIN: 1FT8W3BT6LEC10765

Shop online with TS&S Ford 24x7 and get approved for Delivery today! At TS&S Ford in Madras Oregon we offer a great selection of Commercial, Fleet, & Work Trucks along with F150, F250 & F350 pickups all capable of getting the job done!  Located in Central Oregon our SUV and Car Selection is excellent as well. Check out the all new Explorer, Expedition, Edge, Eco Sport, Escape, & our Mustangs today!  If you don't see what you would like stop in or call the dealership and speak to Andrew Calderon 8am - 7pm Monday - Saturday or 11am-5pm on Sundays.  Our direct sales line is 888-471-4217.
Exterior Color
Oxford White
Interior Color
Medium Earth Gray
6.7 Power Stroke 6.7L V8 DI 32V OHV Turbodiesel

  • SECURITY SYSTEM

  • 5th Wheel/Gooseneck Hitch Prep Package$500
  • Electronic-Locking w/3.55 Axle Ratio$390
  • Engine Block Heater$100
  • FX4 Off-Road Package$400
  • Transfer Case & Fuel Tank Skid Plates$100
  • Fixed Rear-Window w/Defrost$60
  • Platform Running Boards$445
  • Power Equipment Group$1,125
  • Privacy Glass$30
  • STX Appearance Package$1,825
  • Trailer Brake Controller$270

  • BOX RAIL/TAILGATE MOLDINGS
  • DOOR HANDLES - BLACK
  • PICKUP BOX, TIE DOWN HOOKS -NA W/BOX DLT
  • SPARE TIRE AND WHEEL LOCK -NA W/BOX DLT
  • TOW HOOKS
  • TRAILER SWAY CONTROL
  • WIPERS- INTERMITTENT
  • 4-WHEEL ANTILOCK BRAKE SYS
  • JEWEL EFFECT HEADLAMPS
  • MANUAL LOCKING HUBS
  • MONO BEAM COIL SPRING FRT SUSPENSION W/STAB BAR
  • MYKEY
  • REAR VIEW CAMERA NA W/BOX DLT
  • 60/40 REAR BENCH W/FLIP-UP /FLIP-DOWN W/ HEAD RSTRNT
  • AIR COND, MANUAL FRONT
  • DRIVER SEAT-MANUAL LUMBAR
  • OUTSIDE TEMP DISPLAY
  • PARTICULATE AIR FILTER
  • STEERING - TILT/TELESCOPIC WHEEL WITH AUDIO
  • VINYL SUN VISORS
  • BELT-MINDER CHIME
  • DRIVER/PASSENGER AIR BAGS
  • EMERGENCY COMMUNICATION SYSTEM
  • SECURILOCK ANTI-THEFT SYS
  • SECURITY SYSTEM
  • SOS POST-CRASH ALERT SYS
  • BodyStyle: F-350
  • Cab: Crew Cab®
  • CargoBox: 8'
  • Drive: 4X4
  • Engine: 6.7L Power Stroke® V8 Turbo Diesel Engine
  • SeatType: HD Vinyl 40/20/40 Split Bench Seats w/Center Armrest
  • SpecialPackage: FX4 Off-Road Package
  • SpecialPackage: Power Equipment Group
  • SpecialPackage: STX Appearance Package
  • Transmission: TorqShift® 10-speed Automatic Transmission with Selectable Drive Modes
  • WheelBase: Crew Cab®
  • WheelMaterial: 18" Sparkle Silver Painted Cast Aluminum Wheels w/Bright Hub Cover/Center Ornaments
  • WheelSize: 18" Sparkle Silver Painted Cast Aluminum Wheels w/Bright Hub Cover/Center Ornaments

Dealer Notes

Take a small drive to get a Big Deal at TS&S!!

2020 Ford F-350SD XL 4WD Oxford White Power Stroke 6.7L V8 DI 32V OHV Turbodiesel 10-Speed Automatic

$5,515 off MSRP!

4WD, 17" Argent Painted Steel Wheels, 200 Amp Alternator, 3.73 Axle Ratio, 4 Speakers, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, 5th Wheel/Gooseneck Hitch Prep Package, ABS brakes, Advanced Security Pack, Air Conditioning, AM/FM radio, AM/FM Stereo w/MP3 Player, Brake assist, Bright Chrome Hub Covers & Center Ornaments, Chrome Rear Step Bumper, Compass, Delay-off headlights, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Electronic Stability Control, Electronic-Locking w/3.55 Axle Ratio, Emergency communication system: SYNC 911 Assist, Engine Block Heater, Exterior Parking Camera Rear, Fixed Rear-Window w/Defrost, Front anti-roll bar, Front Center Armrest w/Storage, Front reading lights, Fully automatic headlights, FX4 Off-Road Package, GVWR: 10,500 lb Payload Package, HD Vinyl 40/20/40 Split Bench Seat, Hill Descent Control, Low tire pressure warning, Order Code 610A, Outside temperature display, Overhead airbag, Overhead console, Passenger vanity mirror, Platform Running Boards, Power Equipment Group, Power Front & Rear Seat Windows, Power steering, Privacy Glass, Rear reading lights, Rear step bumper, Remote Keyless Entry, Split folding rear seat, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, Steering Wheel-Mounted Cruise Control, STX Appearance Package, SYNC Communications & Entertainment System, Tachometer, Telescoping steering wheel, Tilt steering wheel, Traction control, Trailer Brake Controller, Trailer Tow Mirrors w/Power Heated Glass, Trip computer, Unique FX4 Off-Road Box Decal, Upfitter Switches (6), Variably intermittent wipers, Wheels: 18" Sparkle Silver Painted Cast Aluminum, 4WD.

Come to www.tsandsfordmadras.com To See Our Specials!! Call us at 541-475-7204 for Help with any of our Departments!! See us on our Facebook page. Take the short drive to Madras and enjoy our low pressure small town environment. *See dealer for details. Not all customers qualify for all rebates see dealer for detailS. Not all customers qualify for all rebates$1000 - Special Package Retail Customer Cash. Exp. 03/31/2020 $500 - F-Series Retail Customer Cash. Exp. 03/31/2020

  • 2020 Ford F-150 Lariat V8

    2020 Ford F-150 Lariat V8 157"…

  • 2020 Ford F-150 Platinum EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

    2020 Ford F-150 Platinum EcoBo…

  • 2019 Ford F-150 STX EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

    2019 Ford F-150 STX EcoBoost V…

  • 2020 Ford F-150 Lariat EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged