New 2020 FordF-350 Lariat Truck

  • VIN: 1FT8W3B68LED24972

Shop online with TS&S Ford 24x7 and get approved for Delivery today! At TS&S Ford in Madras Oregon we offer a great selection of Commercial, Fleet, & Work Trucks along with F150, F250 & F350 pickups all capable of getting the job done!  Located in Central Oregon our SUV and Car Selection is excellent as well. Check out the all new Explorer, Expedition, Edge, Eco Sport, Escape, & our Mustangs today!  If you don't see what you would like stop in or call the dealership and speak to our Sales Team 8am - 7pm Monday - Saturday or 11am-5pm on Sundays.  Our direct sales line is 888-471-4217.
Exterior Color
Agate Black Metallic
Interior Color
Black / Dark Marsala
6.2 6.2L V8 EFI SOHC 16V Flex Fuel

  • BLIND SPOT SENSOR
  • LANE DEPARTURE
  • EMERGENCY COMMUNICATION SYSTEM
  • PREMIUM AUDIO SYSTEM
  • WIRELESS PHONE CONNECTIVITY
  • FULLY AUTOMATIC HEADLIGHTS
  • SECURITY SYSTEM

  • 110V/400W Outlet$175
  • 240 Amp Alternator$85
  • 6" Angular Chrome Step Bar$695
  • LED Box Lighting$60
  • Remote Start System$250
  • SYNC 3 Communications & Entertainment System$450
  • SiriusXM Radio$185
  • Tailgate Step & Handle$375

  • BOXLINK
  • PICKUP BOX, TIE DOWN HOOKS
  • POWER SLIDING REAR WINDOW W/DEFROST & PRIVACY TINT
  • POWER TAILGATE LOCK
  • POWERSCOPE TT POWER-FOLD MIRRORS, POWER/HEATED
  • SPARE TIRE & WHEEL LOCK
  • TOW HOOKS
  • TRAILER BRAKE CONTROLLER
  • TRAILER SWAY CONTROL
  • 4-WHEEL ANTILOCK BRAKE SYS
  • BLIND SPOT SENSOR
  • ELECTROCHROMIC MIRROR
  • LANE DEPARTURE
  • MONO BEAM COIL SPRING FRT SUSPENSION W/STAB BAR
  • PRE-COLLISION ASSIST W/AEB
  • PREMIUM AUDIO SYSTEM
  • REMOTE KEYLESS ENTRY
  • REVERSE SENSING AND REAR VIEW CAMERA
  • SIRIUSXM - SVC N/A AK&HI
  • WIRELESS PHONE CONNECTIVITY
  • 10-WAY PWR DRV/PASS SEATS
  • 110V/400W OUTLET
  • 1TOUCH UP/DOWN DR/PASS WIN
  • 60/40 REAR BENCH W/FLIP-UP /FLIP-DOWN W/HEAD RSTRNT /UNDER-SEAT STORAGE
  • 8.0" PRODUCTIVITY SCREEN
  • DUAL-ZONE ELECTRONIC AUTO CLIMATE CONTROL
  • LEATHER STEERING WHEEL W/ AUDIO CONTROLS
  • OUTSIDE TEMP DISPLAY
  • PARTICULATE AIR FILTER
  • POWER LOCKS AND WINDOWS
  • BELT-MINDER CHIME
  • DRIVER/PASSENGER AIR BAGS
  • EMERGENCY COMMUNICATION SYSTEM
  • SECURICODE KEYLESS KEYPAD
  • SECURITY SYSTEM
  • BodyStyle: F-350
  • Cab: Crew Cab®
  • CargoBox: 8'
  • Drive: 4X4
  • Engine: 6.2L SOHC 2-valve Flex Fuel V8 Engine
  • ExteriorColor: Agate Black
  • InteriorColor: Black / Dark Marsala
  • RapidSpec: 618A
  • SeatType: Front 40/Console/40 Leather Seating Surfaces
  • SpecialPackage: Power Equipment Group
  • Transmission: TorqShift® 10-speed Automatic Transmission with Selectable Drive Modes
  • WheelBase: Crew Cab®
  • WheelMaterial: 18" Bright Machined Cast Aluminum Wheels w/Magnetic Painted Pockets and Bright Hub Cover/Center Ornament
  • WheelSize: 18" Bright Machined Cast Aluminum Wheels w/Magnetic Painted Pockets and Bright Hub Cover/Center Ornament

Dealer Notes

$2,773 off MSRP! Take a small drive to get a Big Deal at TS&S!!

2020 Ford F-350SD Lariat 4WD Black Metallic 6.2L SOHC 10-Speed Automatic

4WD, 10 Speakers, 110V/400W Outlet, 240 Amp Alternator, 3.73 Axle Ratio, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, 6" Angular Chrome Step Bar, ABS brakes, Adjustable pedals, Air Conditioning, AM/FM radio: SiriusXM, Auto High-beam Headlights, Auto-dimming Rear-View mirror, Automatic temperature control, Brake assist, Bumpers: chrome, Compass, Delay-off headlights, Driver door bin, Driver vanity mirror, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Easy Entry/Exit Memory Driver's Seat Feature, Electronic Stability Control, Emergency communication system: SYNC 3 911 Assist, Exterior Parking Camera Rear, Flow-Through Console, Front anti-roll bar, Front Bucket Seats, Front Center Armrest, Front dual zone A/C, Front fog lights, Front Leather Seating Surfaces 40/Console/40, Front reading lights, Fully automatic headlights, Heated door mirrors, Illuminated entry, Lariat Value Package, Leather steering wheel, LED Box Lighting, Low tire pressure warning, Order Code 618A, Outside temperature display, Overhead airbag, Overhead console, Panic alarm, Passenger door bin, Passenger vanity mirror, Power door mirrors, Power driver seat, Power passenger seat, Power steering, Power windows, PowerScope Trailer Tow Mirrors w/Heat, PowerScope Trailer Tow Mirrors w/Memory, Radio data system, Radio: B&O System by Bang & Olufsen, Rear Parking Sensors, Rear reading lights, Rear seat center armrest, Rear step bumper, Rear window defroster, Remote keyless entry, Remote Start System, Security system, SiriusXM Radio, Speed control, Split folding rear seat, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, SYNC 3 Communications & Entertainment System, Tachometer, Tailgate Step & Handle, Telescoping steering wheel, Tilt steering wheel, Traction control, Trip computer, Turn signal indicator mirrors, Upfitter Switches (6), Variably intermittent wipers, Wheels: 18" Bright Machined Cast Aluminum, 4WD.

  • i own this truck

    By vegaslady on Wednesday, March 27, 2019

    5.0
    this truck has dual rear wheels. i had a headache rack installed with lights and put a front end replacement bumper on it. it gets regular oil changes. it is very clean.
  • it is a dually and i have 13k after market prodcts

    By I am the owner on Friday, June 21, 2019

    5.0
    I added 13k in aftermarket: sway bars, alarm, air bags, front protective bumper, off road lights, truck bed cover (folds back), air compressor, kill switch, running boards, weather tech window shades.
  • Best Truck I Ever Towed with

    By Thurston III on Tuesday, July 23, 2019

    5.0
    I thought my 2017 Ford F-150, XLT, 3.5L ecoboost, 4x4, super crew, 6.75ft bed, load range E tires, and wireless one compressor/Firestone ride rite suspension was a towing beast …. boy was I set straight after the first time I towed with my new 2019 Ford F-350 STX, 6.7L Powerstroke, 4x4, super crew, and 8ft bed. NOTE: don't get Timbrens if you tow a travel trailer... very rough ride.

  • 2020 Ford F-150 XLT EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • 2020 Ford F-150 XLT EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • 2020 Ford F-150 XLT EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • 2020 Ford F-150 XL EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged