New 2020 FordF-550 XL Power Stroke 6.7L V8 DI 32V OHV Turbodiesel 205" Wheelbase

  • VIN: 1FDUF5HT2LDA12770
  • Stock: F72544

Shop online with TS&S Ford 24x7 and get approved for Delivery today! At TS&S Ford in Madras Oregon we offer a great selection of Commercial, Fleet, & Work Trucks along with F150, F250 & F350 pickups all capable of getting the job done!  Located in Central Oregon our SUV and Car Selection is excellent as well. Check out the all new Explorer, Expedition, Edge, Eco Sport, Escape, & our Mustangs today!  If you don't see what you would like stop in or call the dealership and speak to our Sales Team 8am - 7pm Monday - Saturday or 11am-5pm on Sundays.  Our direct sales line is 888-471-4217.
    Exterior Color
    Oxford White
    Interior Color
    Medium Earth Gray
    6.7 Power Stroke 6.7L V8 DI 32V OHV Turbodiesel

    • WIRELESS PHONE CONNECTIVITY

    • Rapid-Heat Supplemental Cab Heater$250
      • 397 Amp Alternators

    • HEADLAMPS -WIPER ACTIVATED
    • ROOF CLEARANCE LIGHTS
    • TOW HOOKS
    • TRAILER SWAY CONTROL
    • TRAILER TOW WIRE HARNESS
    • WIPERS- INTERMITTENT
    • 4-WHEEL ANTILOCK BRAKE SYS
    • ELECT 4X4 SHIFT-ON-FLY
    • JEWEL EFFECT HEADLAMPS
    • MANUAL LOCKING HUBS
    • MONO BEAM COIL SPRING FRT SUSPENSION W/STAB BAR
    • STABILIZER BAR, FRONT/REAR
    • WIRELESS PHONE CONNECTIVITY
    • AIR COND, MANUAL FRONT
    • BLACK VINYL FLOOR COVERING
    • OUTSIDE TEMP DISPLAY
    • PARTICULATE AIR FILTER
    • STEERING - TILT/TELESCOPIC WHEEL WITH AUDIO
    • UPFITTER SWITCHES
    • VINYL SUN VISORS
    • BELT-MINDER CHIME
    • DRIVER/PASSENGER AIR BAGS
    • EMERGENCY COMMUNICATION SYSTEM
    • BodyStyle: F-550
    • Cab: Regular Cab
    • Drive: All-Wheel Drive
    • Engine: 6.7L Power Stroke® V8 Turbo Diesel Engine
    • SeatType: HD Vinyl, 40/20/40 Split Bench w/Center Armrest, Cupholder and Storage Manual Lumbar Seats
    • Transmission: TorqShift® 10-speed Automatic Transmission
    • WheelBase: Regular Cab
    • WheelMaterial: 19.5" Argent Painted Steel Wheels
    • WheelSize: 19.5" Argent Painted Steel Wheels

    Dealer Notes

    2020 Ford F-550SD XL DRW 4WD Oxford White Power Stroke 6.7L V8 DI 32V OHV Turbodiesel 10-Speed Automatic

    4WD, 110V/400W Outlet, 397 Amp Alternators, 4 Speakers, 4.88 Axle Ratio, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, 6-Ton Hydraulic Jack, ABS brakes, Advanced Security Pack, Air Conditioning, AM/FM radio, AM/FM Stereo w/MP3 Player, Brake assist, Chrome Front Bumper, Compass, Delay-off headlights, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Dual rear wheels, Emergency communication system: SYNC 911 Assist, Engine Block Heater, Folding Trailer Tow Mirrors w/Power Heated Glass, Front anti-roll bar, Front Center Armrest w/Storage, Front reading lights, Fully automatic headlights, GVWR: 18,000 lbs Payload Package, GVWR: 19,500 lb Payload Plus Upgrade Package, HD Vinyl 40/20/40 Split Bench Seat, High Capacity Trailer Tow Package, Limited Slip w/4.88 Axle Ratio, Order Code 660A, Outside temperature display, Overhead airbag, Passenger cancellable airbag, Passenger vanity mirror, Platform Running Boards, Power Equipment Group, Power Front Side Windows, Power steering, Rapid-Heat Supplemental Cab Heater, Rear anti-roll bar, Rear View Camera & Prep Kit, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, Steering Wheel-Mounted Cruise Control, SYNC Communications & Entertainment System, Tachometer, Telescoping steering wheel, Tilt steering wheel, Traction control, Trailer Brake Controller, Transmission Power Take-Off Provision, Trip computer, Variably intermittent wipers, Wheels: 19.5" x 6" Argent Painted Steel, XL Value Package, 4WD.

    • 2021 Ford F-150 Lariat PowerBoost Full-Hybrid V6

      2021 Ford F-150 Lariat PowerBo…

    • 2021 Ford F-150 V8

      2021 Ford F-150 V8

    • 2021 Ford F-150 V8