New 2020 FordFusion SE Sedan

  • VIN: 3FA6P0HD8LR172199

Shop online with TS&S Ford 24x7 and get approved for Delivery today! At TS&S Ford in Madras Oregon we offer a great selection of Commercial, Fleet, & Work Trucks along with F150, F250 & F350 pickups all capable of getting the job done!  Located in Central Oregon our SUV and Car Selection is excellent as well. Check out the all new Explorer, Expedition, Edge, Eco Sport, Escape, & our Mustangs today!  If you don't see what you would like stop in or call the dealership and speak to Andrew Calderon 8am - 7pm Monday - Saturday or 11am-5pm on Sundays.  Our direct sales line is 888-471-4217.
Magnetic
Interior Color
Light Putty
Body
Sedan
FWD
Engine
1.5 EcoBoost 1.5L I4 GTDi DOHC Turbocharged VCT
Ford Fusion

Highlighted Features

  • WIRELESS PHONE CONNECTIVITY
  • FULLY AUTOMATIC HEADLIGHTS
  • SECURITY SYSTEM

  • Equipment Group 151A$1,095

  • GLASS - SOLAR-TINTED
  • HEADLAMP COURTESY DELAY
  • HEADLAMPS - AUTOLAMP (ON/OFF)
  • MANUAL FOLD POWER MIRRORS
  • TAIL LAMPS - LED
  • WIPERS - RAIN-SENSING
  • AM/FM, MP3, 6-SPEAKERS
  • FORD CO-PILOT360
  • PUSH-BUTTON START
  • REAR VIEW CAMERA
  • REMOTE KEYLESS ENTRY
  • REVERSE SENSING SYSTEM
  • SECURICODE KEYLESS KEYPAD
  • SIRIUSXM - SVC N/A AK&HI
  • SYNC3 8" SCRN W/APPLINK
  • WIRELESS PHONE CONNECTIVITY
  • 60/40 SPLIT FOLD REAR SEAT
  • AUTO-DIM REARVIEW MIRROR
  • CENTER CONSOLE W/STORAGE
  • DUAL-ZONE ELECTRONIC AUTO CLIMATE CONTROL
  • POWERPOINTS - 12V (2)
  • ROTARY GEAR SHIFT DIAL
  • SEATS-10-WAY PWR DR & 4-WAY MANUAL PASS
  • SMART CHARGING USB PORT(2)
  • TILT STEERING WHL/ CRUISE & AUDIO CONTROLS
  • WINDOWS-1-TOUCH UP/DOWN FRONT/REAR
  • WINDOWS-GLOBAL OPEN/CLOSE
  • ADVANCETRAC ESC
  • AIRBAG-DRIVER/PASS KNEE
  • AIRBAGS - DUAL STAGE FRONT
  • AIRBAGS - SIDE AIR CURTAIN
  • LATCH CHILD SAFETY SYSTEM
  • PERIMETER ALARM
  • SECURILOCK ANTI-THEFT SYS
  • SECURITY SYSTEM
  • TPMS - INDIVIDUAL
  • BodyStyle: Gas
  • Drive: Front-Wheel Drive (FWD)
  • Engine: 1.5L EcoBoost® I-4 Engine with Auto Start-Stop Technology
  • ExteriorColor: Magnetic
  • InteriorColor: Light Putty
  • RapidSpec: 151A
  • SeatType: Light Putty Cloth with a Valley Embossed Pattern/Vinyl Bolster Seats and Light Graphite Stitching on the Seats and Medium Stone Stitching on doors
  • Transmission: Six-Speed Automatic Transmission
  • WheelMaterial: 18-inch Ebony Black-Painted Aluminum Wheels
  • WheelSize: 18-inch Ebony Black-Painted Aluminum Wheels

Dealer Notes

Take a small drive to get a Big Deal at TS&S!!

2020 Ford Fusion SE FWD Magnetic EcoBoost 1.5L I4 GTDi DOHC Turbocharged VCT 6-Speed Automatic

$2,595 off MSRP!

6-Speed Automatic, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, 6 Speakers, ABS brakes, Air Conditioning, Alloy wheels, AM/FM radio: SiriusXM, Auto High-beam Headlights, Auto Start-Stop Technology, Auto-dimming Rear-View mirror, Automatic temperature control, Blind spot sensor: Ford Co-Pilot360 - Blind Spot Information System (BLIS) warning, Brake assist, Bumpers: body-color, Cloth Front Bucket Seats, Cloth/Vinyl Bolster Seats, Compass, Delay-off headlights, Driver door bin, Driver vanity mirror, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Electronic Stability Control, Emergency communication system: SYNC 3 911 Assist, Equipment Group 151A, Exterior Parking Camera Rear, Four wheel independent suspension, Front anti-roll bar, Front Bucket Seats, Front Center Armrest, Front dual zone A/C, Front License Plate Bracket, Front reading lights, Fully automatic headlights, Illuminated entry, Knee airbag, Low tire pressure warning, Occupant sensing airbag, Outside temperature display, Overhead airbag, Overhead console, Panic alarm, Passenger door bin, Passenger vanity mirror, Power door mirrors, Power driver seat, Power steering, Power windows, Radio data system, Radio: AM/FM/MP3 Stereo, Rain sensing wipers, Rear anti-roll bar, Rear Parking Sensors, Rear reading lights, Rear seat center armrest, Rear window defroster, Remote keyless entry, Security system, SiriusXM Radio, Speed control, Speed-sensing steering, Speed-Sensitive Wipers, Split folding rear seat, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, SYNC 3 Communications & Entertainment System, Tachometer, Telescoping steering wheel, Tilt steering wheel, Traction control, Trip computer, Variably intermittent wipers, 6-Speed Automatic.
Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price!
23/34 City/Highway MPG

Come to www.tsandsfordmadras.com To See Our Specials!! Call us at 541-475-7204 for Help with any of our Departments!! See us on our Facebook page. Take the short drive to Madras and enjoy our low pressure small town environment. *See dealer for details. Not all customers qualify for all rebates see dealer for detailS. Not all customers qualify for all rebates$250 - Retail Customer Cash. Exp. 03/31/2020 $750 - Ford Credit Retail Bonus Customer Cash. Exp. 03/31/2020

  • Solid Performer

    By lonewolf on Thursday, January 18, 2018

    5.0
    Fusion SE model with Eco boost Engine has excellent pull power. I have been driving it for 4 years and I dont have any complaints yet. I do regular maintenance like Oil Change every 6-8 months .Back seat riders feel comfortable and its a very solid highway rider. The build looks heavy, tough and seals the highway noise perfectly. I never had problem with battery/ignition even during the coldest weather . I love this vehicle for its style and reliability.
  • Awesome midsize sedan! My best car yet.

    By Jeff on Tuesday, July 02, 2019

    5.0
    I recently bought a 2019 Ford Fusion SE FWD after test driving the new Toyota Camry as well as the Chevy Malibu. After all the great reviews that I read online I assumed the new Camry would be exceptional. I found the car very noisy during the test drive (I drove the 2019 Camry SE). Nice looking but not very refined. The Chevy Malibu was smooth but also noisy with the base 1.5 litre engine. I then test drove the Ford Fusion and fell in love. The car is stunning. Excellent styling, refined interior (even the SE model). The driving dynamics shocked me. The Fusion’s handling is very sharp while still providing a very smooth ride and luxury level quietness in the cabin. The Ford Sync 3 infotainment system is intuitive and user friendly. The car is almost like a fully loaded car in the SE version: heated front seats, rain sensing wipers, co-pilot 360 safety features, wifi hot spot, apple car play/android auto, remove start from my phone, electronic parking break, power seats for the driver and front passenger, passive entry, 17 inch alloys (with Michelin tires), capless fuel gas tank, auto-dimming rear view mirror, power and heated mirrors, push button start, etc.... You really owe it to yourself to test drive the Fusion if you are looking for a midsize car. Notice that car reviewers give huge marks to the Honda Accord and Toyota Camry, but consumers give better reviews of the Fusion. In terms of fuel economy I hit 40mpg on the highway when using cruise control at 65mph. I have the 1.5 litre Ecoboost engine. This car is exceptional! Regards, Jeff
  • Turned out to be a good car

    By LeAFiona on Wednesday, June 19, 2019

    4.0
    Had an issue with a recall, but before and after that, the car has been excellent and runs really well on the highway. Gas mileage is pretty good if you drive her with care and not speeding around. It is comfortable and I love how it feels behind the wheel. Overall, very happy.

  • 2020 Ford F-150 Lariat EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • 2020 Ford F-150 Lariat EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • 2020 Ford F-150 Lariat V8

    2020 Ford F-150 Lariat V8 157"…

  • 2020 Ford F-150 Platinum EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

    2020 Ford F-150 Platinum EcoBo…