New 2020 FordRanger XLT Truck

  • VIN: 1FTER1FH5LLA95477

Shop online with TS&S Ford 24x7 and get approved for Delivery today! At TS&S Ford in Madras Oregon we offer a great selection of Commercial, Fleet, & Work Trucks along with F150, F250 & F350 pickups all capable of getting the job done!  Located in Central Oregon our SUV and Car Selection is excellent as well. Check out the all new Explorer, Expedition, Edge, Eco Sport, Escape, & our Mustangs today!  If you don't see what you would like stop in or call the dealership and speak to our Sales Team 8am - 7pm Monday - Saturday or 11am-5pm on Sundays.  Our direct sales line is 888-471-4217.
    Iconic Silver Metallic
    Interior Color
    Ebony
    2.3 EcoBoost 2.3L I4 GTDi DOHC Turbocharged VCT
    Ford Ranger

    Highlighted Features

    • BLIND SPOT SENSOR
    • WIRELESS PHONE CONNECTIVITY
    • FULLY AUTOMATIC HEADLIGHTS
    • SECURITY SYSTEM

    • Tray Style Floor Liner$160

    • DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHTS
    • EASY FUEL CAPLESS FILLER
    • FOG LAMPS
    • FUEL TANK - 18.0 GALLON
    • HEADLAMPS - AUTO HIGH BEAM
    • HEADLAMPS - AUTOLAMP (ON/OFF)
    • POWER TAILGATE LOCK
    • PRIVACY GLASS
    • TAILLAMPS-LED
    • TOW HOOKS
    • TRAILER SWAY CONTROL
    • WHEEL LIP MOLDINGS
    • 4-WHEEL ANTILOCK BRAKE SYS
    • AUTO START STOP TECH
    • BLIND SPOT SENSOR
    • CURVE CONTROL
    • ELECTRONIC PWR ASST STEER
    • LANE KEEPING SYSTEM
    • PRE-COLLISION ASSIST W/AEB
    • REMOTE KEYLESS ENTRY
    • REVERSE SENSING AND REAR VIEW CAMERA
    • SIRIUSXM - SVC N/A AK&HI
    • WIRELESS PHONE CONNECTIVITY
    • 110V OUTLET
    • 2ND ROW SEATS W/ REMOVABLE CUSHIONS
    • 4.2" PRODUCTIVITY SCREEN
    • DUAL SLIDING SUNVISORS
    • DUAL ZONE AUTO CLIMATE CTL
    • LOCKING GLOVE BOX
    • OUTSIDE TEMP DISPLAY
    • OVERHEAD CONSOLE
    • POWERPOINTS - 12V (2)
    • BELT-MINDER CHIME
    • CTR HIGH MOUNT STOP LAMP
    • MYKEY
    • PERIMETER ALARM
    • SECURITY SYSTEM
    • TIRE PRESSURE MONIT SYS
    • Cab: Super Cab
    • Drive: 4X4
    • Engine: 2.3L EcoBoost® Engine with Auto Start-Stop Technology
    • ExteriorColor: Iconic Silver
    • InteriorColor: Ebony
    • RapidSpec: 301A
    • SeatType: Premium Cloth Bucket Front Seats
    • SpecialPackage: Sport Appearance Package
    • Transmission: Electronic Ten-Speed Automatic Transmission
    • WheelBase: Super Cab
    • WheelMaterial: 17” Magnetic Painted Aluminum Wheels
    • WheelSize: 17” Magnetic Painted Aluminum Wheels

    Dealer Notes

    2020 Ford Ranger XLT 4WD Iconic Silver Metallic EcoBoost 2.3L I4 GTDi DOHC Turbocharged VCT 10-Speed Automatic

    4WD, 3.73 Axle Ratio, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, 6 Speakers, ABS brakes, Air Conditioning, Alloy wheels, AM/FM radio: SiriusXM, AM/FM Stereo, AppLink/Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, Auto High-beam Headlights, Automatic temperature control, Brake assist, Bumpers: body-color, Compass, Delay-off headlights, Driver door bin, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Electronic Stability Control, Emergency communication system: SYNC 3 911 Assist, Exposed Front Tow Hooks, Exterior parking camera rear: With Dynamic Hitch Assist, Front anti-roll bar, Front Bucket Seats, Front Center Armrest, Front dual zone A/C, Front fog lights, Front License Plate Bracket, Front reading lights, Front wheel independent suspension, Fully automatic headlights, Illuminated entry, Low tire pressure warning, Magnetic Wheel-Lip Molding, Occupant sensing airbag, Outside temperature display, Overhead airbag, Overhead console, Panic alarm, Passenger door bin, Power door mirrors, Power steering, Power windows, Rear step bumper, Rear window defroster, Remote keyless entry, Security system, SiriusXM Satellite Radio, Speed control, Speed-sensing steering, Sport Appearance Package, Sport Box Decal, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, SYNC 3, Telescoping steering wheel, Tilt steering wheel, Traction control, Tray Style Floor Liner, Trip computer, Variably intermittent wipers, Voltmeter, Wheels: 17" Magnetic Painted Aluminum, 4WD.

    Overall4Out of 5
    • New Ranger

      By Nicole on Thursday, May 28, 2020

      4.0
      I wanted to downside from my F150 so I went to look at mid size trucks. When comparing the top 5, I decided on the Ranger. Not because I had a Ford before, but because I felt I was picking the best truck. The ranger had the best interior layout and quality, the others felt more dated. It has great tech features mixed with manual buttons which I prefer. I like the size on the interior cab since I was specifically wanting to downsize, it has a more cozy feel then my F150. The transmission does shift harder, but the ride is comfortable and smooth so this didn't deter me away. It gets great gas mileage for a truck it's size.
    • First buy!

      By Tyler on Saturday, December 28, 2019

      5.0
      Just got an XLT Ranger 2WD SuperCrew and I love it! I test drove 2019 Tacoma trd 4x4 too but it felt slow. The windshield seemed small, like a letterbox movie kinda. Coming from an 01 f150 lariat 4x4 this thing is fast. The bells and whistles Ford put on this thing continue to amaze me. Got a certified pre owned so hopefully nothing breaks down the road but oh man, the interior, the gas mileage and the POWER!! A+++ I love starting it with my phone, lane assist is a huge plus. Sport mode makes it even faster. The gas saving mode at lights is hardly noticeable, it gets such good Gas mileage. So happy!
    • Great nothing like the old rangers

      By sirkj on Tuesday, August 25, 2020

      4.0
      I traded my f150 in for the 2019 ford ranger larait. I needed a car that I can park in D.C. most parking spots are small. Well after looking at the small pickup truck models. I settled with the Tacoma or Ranger. Now I wanted the burnt orange/red with the black appearance. I could not find one that had the off road package with leather. So I settled with the white one. I wanted the tacoma pro except it was 10k more. Toyota do not ever go on sale. I will admit after I drove if for the first day . I thought I made a huge mistake. I was used to the f150 crew cab. The ranger crew cab is smaller. AFter a week though, WOW. the fun of driving it and I got used to the feel. A lot of features makes it great. I only wished they leveled the truck. I am in the process of have a level kit and maybe a 1"lifted nothing to big. not trying to compensate for anything else :). Im going to put the dual exhaust the performance chip . going to call it pepa my little friend. Ford is great brand for the money. I owner 3 fords now. and always look to buy a ford. the only thing is the resale value hurts.

    • 2021 Ford F-150 Lariat EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

    • 2021 Ford F-150 XLT EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

    • 2021 Ford F-150 Lariat EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

    • 2021 Ford F-150 XLT V8

      2021 Ford F-150 XLT V8 145" Wh…