New 2021 FordExpedition Max XLT SUV

  • VIN: 1FMJK1JT3MEA02830

Shop online with TS&S Ford 24x7 and get approved for Delivery today! At TS&S Ford in Madras Oregon we offer a great selection of Commercial, Fleet, & Work Trucks along with F150, F250 & F350 pickups all capable of getting the job done!  Located in Central Oregon our SUV and Car Selection is excellent as well. Check out the all new Explorer, Expedition, Edge, Eco Sport, Escape, & our Mustangs today!  If you don't see what you would like stop in or call the dealership and speak to our Sales Team 8am - 7pm Monday - Saturday or 11am-5pm on Sundays.  Our direct sales line is 888-471-4217.
    Iconic Silver Metallic
    Interior Color
    Ebony
    Body
    SUV
    3.5 EcoBoost 3.5L V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged
    Ford Expedition Max

    • WIRELESS PHONE CONNECTIVITY
    • FULLY AUTOMATIC HEADLIGHTS
    • SECURITY SYSTEM

    Included Packages & Options

    • ControlTrac w/3.73 Axle Ratio$1,100
      • 2-Speed Automatic 4WD

    • FOG LAMPS
    • FULLY AUTOMATIC HEADLIGHTS
    • GRILLE - 5 BAR, CHROME
    • HEADLAMPS -WIPER ACTIVATED
    • LIFTGATE W/ LIFTGLASS
    • MIRRORS-MAN-FOLD DUAL PWR HEATED WITH APPROACH LAMP
    • PRIVACY GLASS - REAR DOORS
    • REAR INT WIPER/WASH/DFRST
    • ROOF-RACK SIDE RAILS-BLACK
    • TRAILER SWAY CONTROL
    • AM/FM/MP3, 6 SPEAKERS
    • BRAKES, 4-WHEEL DISC/ABS
    • CARGO PROTECTOR
    • CLASS IV TRLR TOW PREP PAK
    • FORD CO-PILOT360
    • FRONT/REAR IND SUSPENSION
    • HILL START ASSIST
    • POWER STEERING W/EPAS
    • PUSH-BUTTON START
    • REVERSE SENSING SYSTEM
    • SIRIUSXM - SVC N/A AK&HI
    • UNIVER GARAGE DOOR OPENER
    • WIRELESS PHONE CONNECTIVITY
    • 1TOUCH UP/DOWN DR/PASS WIN
    • 3RD ROW 60/40 SPLIT BENCH
    • AUTO-DIM REARVIEW MIRROR
    • CARGO BIN
    • CENTER CONSOLE W/ARMREST
    • DUAL ILLUM VIS VANITY MIRR
    • LEATHER WRAPPED STR WHEEL W/CRUISE AND AUDIO CONTROL
    • POWERFOLD 3RD ROW SEAT
    • POWERPOINTS - 12V
    • ROTARY GEAR SHIFT DIAL
    • TILT/TELESCOPE STR COLUMN
    • TRI-ZONE AUTO CLIMATE CTRL
    • USB A(1)/C(1)-1ST/2ND ROWS
    • ADVANCETRAC WITH RSC
    • AIRBAGS - DUAL STAGE FRONT
    • AIRBAGS - SAFETY CANOPY
    • AIRBAGS - SIDE IMPACT
    • EMERGENCY COMMUNICATION SYSTEM
    • INDIV TIRE PRESS MONIT SYS
    • LATCH CHILD SAFETY SYSTEM
    • PERIMETER ALARM
    • PERSONAL SAFETY SYSTEM
    • SECURITY SYSTEM
    • BodyStyle: MAX
    • Drive: 4X4
    • Engine: 3.5L EcoBoost V6 Engine with Auto Start-Stop Technology
    • ExteriorColor: Iconic Silver
    • InteriorColor: Ebony
    • RapidSpec: 200A
    • SeatType: Cloth Front Captain's Chairs
    • Transmission: 10-Speed SelectShift® Automatic Transmission
    • WheelMaterial: 18” Machined-Face Aluminum with Magnetic-Painted Pockets
    • WheelSize: 18” Machined-Face Aluminum with Magnetic-Painted Pockets

    Dealer Notes

    2021 Ford Expedition Max XLT 4WD Iconic Silver Metallic EcoBoost 3.5L V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged 10-Speed Automatic

    18" Machined-Face Aluminum Wheels, 3.31 Axle Ratio, 3rd row seats: split-bench, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, 6 Speakers, ABS brakes, Air Conditioning, Alloy wheels, AM/FM radio: SiriusXM, AppLink/Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, Auto High-beam Headlights, Auto-dimming Rear-View mirror, Automatic temperature control, Brake assist, Bumpers: body-color, Cloth Front Captain's Chairs, Compass, ControlTrac w/3.73 Axle Ratio, Delay-off headlights, Driver door bin, Driver vanity mirror, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Electronic Stability Control, Emergency communication system: SYNC 3 911 Assist, Equipment Group 200A Standard Package, Exterior Parking Camera Rear, Four wheel independent suspension, Front anti-roll bar, Front Bucket Seats, Front Center Armrest, Front dual zone A/C, Front fog lights, Front License Plate Bracket, Front reading lights, Fully automatic headlights, Garage door transmitter, Heated door mirrors, Illuminated entry, Leather steering wheel, Low tire pressure warning, Occupant sensing airbag, Outside temperature display, Overhead airbag, Overhead console, Panic alarm, Passenger door bin, Passenger vanity mirror, Power door mirrors, Power driver seat, Power steering, Power windows, Radio data system, Radio: AM/FM Stereo w/MP3 Capable, Rear air conditioning, Rear anti-roll bar, Rear reading lights, Rear window defroster, Rear window wiper, Reclining 3rd row seat, Remote keyless entry, Roof rack: rails only, Security system, SiriusXM Satellite Radio, Speed control, Speed-sensing steering, Speed-Sensitive Wipers, Split folding rear seat, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, SYNC 3 Communications & Entertainment System, Tachometer, Telescoping steering wheel, Tilt steering wheel, Traction control, Trip computer, Variably intermittent wipers, Voltmeter.

    • Satisfied New Owner

      By ZooDog on Saturday, May 05, 2018

      5.0
      We have a 2018 Ford Expedition Limited 4WD that we have owned for about six weeks now. (It was a dealer demo w/5000 miles when we bought it.) We have made one long trip with it (about 800 miles with five adults and a dog - no complaints). We are very happy with it so far. I traded in my 10-year old GMC SUV and wanted a large 3-row SUV that can tow. My wife approves of the passenger seat (very important). As the driver, I really liked the adaptive cruise control, lane keeping assist, and rain sensing wipers. The passengers took full advantage of the wifi hotspot. It has plenty of power and the 10-speed transmission is smooth as butter. I do not mind the engine stop/start feature (and it can be turned off). This is a truck based SUV so it does handle like a truck. That is what I wanted but it may not suit everyone. Our gas mileage on the trip was just a bit better than the EPA estimates.
    • Unbelievable

      By New fan on Thursday, January 14, 2021

      5.0
      First of all, I put on approx. 35,000 miles per year and travel frequently requiring rental vehicles. I've owned a BMW X5 2017, Chevy Tahoe LTZ 2014, 2010 Chevy Traverse LTZ and have driven all of the full sized SUVs at one point via rental or test drive. This one by far is my favorite. The power out of the 3.5 twin turbo is remarkable. It hits max power at at much lower RPM than the Tahoes and has more power and torque to start with. I've pulled a 3500lb boat with it and could hardly notice it was there. I am also 6'3 and can easily access the third row and ride back there for extended periods. One of the only things I would like is maybe a bit larger info screen but it still does a good job. Be sure to test the new 2021 Tahoe, Yukon & maybe even the Armanda (though not really close in comparison for me) and Sequoia is just plain obsolete. The Tahoe's are nice, hate the front end, but unless you upgrade to the 6.2L (which requires premium fuel) you will be back for the Expedition!
    • AMAZING! Faired very well in a head-on collision.

      By Belle on Monday, April 05, 2021

      5.0
      I can’t say enough about this truck, absolutely the most user friendly vehicle I’ve ever had, smooth, quiet, large enough for two kids, two labs and lots and lots of gear! We bought our 2018 Ford Expedition Limited when it first came out and have never looked back. In early 2021 I was involved in a head-on collision when another driver crossed over the center line. My airbags went off, yet did not injury me in any way. The vehicle immediately called for help without me doing a thing! I was connected with someone who said, “We see you’ve been in an accident, are you ok?, we are getting your exact location to emergency responders.” Within 5 minutes police were at the scene. I walked away completely uninjured in any way. I will certainly be getting another Ford Expedition. If you want the best vehicle on the road, look no further. I will most likely buy a Platinum next as it comes with inflatable rear airbags for the kids, after being in an accident, I want every safety feature available! Ford hit a home run with this SUV.

    • 2021 Ford F-150 Lariat PowerBoost Full-Hybrid V6

      2021 Ford F-150 Lariat PowerBo…

    • 2021 Ford F-150 V8

      2021 Ford F-150 V8

    • 2021 Ford F-150 V8