New 2021 FordExplorer Limited SUV

  • VIN: 1FMSK8FH4MGA24664

Shop online with TS&S Ford 24x7 and get approved for Delivery today! At TS&S Ford in Madras Oregon we offer a great selection of Commercial, Fleet, & Work Trucks along with F150, F250 & F350 pickups all capable of getting the job done!  Located in Central Oregon our SUV and Car Selection is excellent as well. Check out the all new Explorer, Expedition, Edge, Eco Sport, Escape, & our Mustangs today!  If you don't see what you would like stop in or call the dealership and speak to our Sales Team 8am - 7pm Monday - Saturday or 11am-5pm on Sundays.  Our direct sales line is 888-471-4217.
    Carbonized Gray Metallic
    Interior Color
    Ebony With Light Slate Uppers
    Body
    SUV
    2.3 EcoBoost 2.3L I4 GTDi DOHC Turbocharged VCT
    Ford Explorer

    Highlighted Features

    • NAVIGATION SYSTEM
    • EMERGENCY COMMUNICATION SYSTEM
    • PREMIUM AUDIO SYSTEM
    • WIRELESS PHONE CONNECTIVITY

    • DUAL EXHAUST CHROME TIPS
    • LED SIGNATURE LIGHTING
    • LIFTGATE SCUFF
    • PRIVACY GLASS - REAR DOORS
    • REAR INT WIPER/WASH/DFRST
    • ROOF-RACK SIDE RAILS-SATIN
    • TAILLAMPS/FOG LAMPS - LED
    • TRAILER SWAY CONTROL
    • WIPERS - RAIN-SENSING
    • 360-DEGREE CAMERA
    • 4-DR INTELL ACCESS LOCK/ UNLOCK W/PUSH-BUTTON START
    • FORD CO-PILOT360 ASSIST+
    • NAVIGATION SYSTEM
    • PREMIUM AUDIO SYSTEM
    • REAR VIEW CAMERA
    • REMOTE START SYSTEM
    • REVERSE SENSING SYSTEM
    • SECURICODE KEYLESS KEYPAD
    • SIDE-WIND STABILIZATION
    • WIRELESS CHARGING PAD
    • WIRELESS PHONE CONNECTIVITY
    • 1TOUCH UP/DOWN DR/PASS WIN
    • 2ND ROW HEATED SEATS
    • AMBIENT LIGHT/ILLUM ENTRY
    • AUTO-DIM REARVIEW MIRROR
    • HTD LTHR WRAPPED STEERING WHEEL W/MOUNTED CONTROLS
    • HTD/VENTILATED FRT SEATS
    • PWR 10-WAY DRV/8-WAY PASS W/LEATHER-TRIMMED SEATS
    • ROTARY GEAR SHIFT DIAL
    • TRI-ZONE ELECTRNC TMP CTRL
    • USB A(1)/C(1)-1ST/2ND ROWS
    • ADVANCETRAC WITH RSC
    • AIRBAG-DRIVER/PASS KNEE
    • AIRBAGS - DUAL STAGE FRONT
    • INDIV TIRE PRESS MONIT SYS
    • LATCH CHILD SAFETY SYSTEM
    • PERIMETER ALARM
    • PERSONAL SAFETY SYSTEM
    • Drive: Intelligent 4WD
    • Engine: 2.3L EcoBoost I-4 Engine with Auto Start-Stop Technology
    • ExteriorColor: Carbonized Gray
    • InteriorColor: Ebony with Light Slate Uppers
    • RapidSpec: 301A
    • SeatType: Perforated Leather Seating Surfaces Heated and Cooled Front Captain's Chairs Seats
    • Transmission: 10-Speed Automatic Transmission
    • WheelMaterial: 20" Premium Painted Aluminum Wheels
    • WheelSize: 20" Premium Painted Aluminum Wheels

    Dealer Notes

    2021 Ford Explorer Limited 4WD Carbonized Gray Metallic EcoBoost 2.3L I4 GTDi DOHC Turbocharged VCT 10-Speed Automatic

    4WD, 12 Speakers, 20" Premium Painted Aluminum Wheels, 3.58 Non-Limited-Slip Rear Axle Ratio, 3rd row seats: bench, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, ABS brakes, Air Conditioning, AM/FM radio: SiriusXM, Auto High-beam Headlights, Auto-dimming Rear-View mirror, Automatic temperature control, Brake assist, Bumpers: body-color, Cargo Area Management System, Class III Trailer Tow Package, Compass, Delay-off headlights, Driver door bin, Driver vanity mirror, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Electronic Stability Control, Emergency communication system: SYNC 3 911 Assist, Exterior Parking Camera Rear, FordPass Connect, Four wheel independent suspension, Front & Second Row Floor Liners (16B), Front anti-roll bar, Front Bucket Seats, Front Center Armrest, Front dual zone A/C, Front fog lights, Front reading lights, Fully automatic headlights, Garage door transmitter: HomeLink, Heated door mirrors, Heated front seats, Heated rear seats, Heated steering wheel, Illuminated entry, Knee airbag, Leather Heated/Ventilated Captain's Chairs, Low tire pressure warning, Navigation System, Occupant sensing airbag, Outside temperature display, Overhead airbag, Overhead console, Panic alarm, Passenger door bin, Passenger vanity mirror, Power door mirrors, Power driver seat, Power Liftgate, Power passenger seat, Power steering, Power windows, Radio data system, Radio: B&O Sound System by Bang & Olufsen, Rain sensing wipers, Rear air conditioning, Rear anti-roll bar, Rear reading lights, Rear window defroster, Rear window wiper, Remote keyless entry, Roof rack: rails only, Security system, Speed control, Speed-sensing steering, Speed-Sensitive Wipers, Split folding rear seat, Spoiler, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, Sun blinds, SYNC 3 Communications & Entertainment System, SYNC 3/Apple CarPlay/Android Auto, Tachometer, Telescoping steering wheel, Tilt steering wheel, Traction control, Trip computer, Turn signal indicator mirrors, Twin Panel Moonroof, Variably intermittent wipers, Ventilated front seats, Voice-Activated Touchscreen Navigation System, 4WD.

    20/27 City/Highway MPG

    • Fun and lots of compliments

      By Max on Monday, December 23, 2019

      5.0
      Look forward to driving daily. Strangers approach with compliments. Lack of torque steer from the rear wheel drive is wonderful. The low rpm driving torque is very well done. I thoroughly compared to European, korean and Japanese, as well as caddy and gmc. So many good choices but the massage seats and overall redesign package cinched it for us. The platinum and st versions have lots of tech, but are pricey. The xlt 4wd base model with 2.3 EcoBoost was impressive however, and with a very reasonable price. We opted for the st for features and the very exciting 3.0 EB.
    • Value if you pick the right trim

      By Explorer XLT (1 month review) on Wednesday, December 18, 2019

      4.0
      Lot of people mention a high price associated with this new Explorer. I just got a well equipped XLT for under $38K. The power is sufficient. The usable space is great. And the visibility is amazing. No other vehicle comes close. Even the Explorer's brother the "Aviator" was difficult to see out the windshield and A pillars. It doesn't seem to have the artificial engine sound pumped into the cabin through the speakers in the XLT trim. So you get to hear the "buzzy engine" as another reviewer put it. The turning radius is surprisingly tight and overall handling good. However, the ride quality can be a little stiff. If you have the drive mode set to "sport" be prepared to know that the engine will hang onto a lower gear longer than you think it needs to.
    • My 3rd Explorer and I've Loved Them All!

      By Dave the Explorer on Monday, January 18, 2021

      5.0
      My first Explorer was a brand new 2016 Platinum and it was a great car. In 2020 I traded it in for the all new 2020 ST model with 400 HP. I loved that car and it saved my life. I was hit in the rear so hard that my 11 month old ST was totaled. I was able to walk away from the accident without any injury. Thank you Ford! I then bought a 2021 Platinum to replace the ST. I've only had this new Platinum for about 4 months but it is just as fun, comfortable and a joy to drive as my previous models. Before buying the 2021 Explorer I personally test drove a Hyundai Palisade, Volkswagen Atlas, Dodge Durango and Audi Q7. They are all nice vehicles but I still choose the Explorer. The Palisade and Atlas don't have the power that the Explorer does. The Durango feels cramped and is an old design. The Q7 is very nice but frankly underwhelmed me.

    • 2020 Ford F-150 XL V8

      2020 Ford F-150 XL V8

    • 2021 Ford F-150 Lariat EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

    • 2021 Ford F-150 V8

      2021 Ford F-150 V8

    • 2021 Ford F-150 Lariat EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged