New 2021 FordExplorer XLT SUV

  • VIN: 1FMSK8DH3MGA52605

Shop online with TS&S Ford 24x7 and get approved for Delivery today! At TS&S Ford in Madras Oregon we offer a great selection of Commercial, Fleet, & Work Trucks along with F150, F250 & F350 pickups all capable of getting the job done!  Located in Central Oregon our SUV and Car Selection is excellent as well. Check out the all new Explorer, Expedition, Edge, Eco Sport, Escape, & our Mustangs today!  If you don't see what you would like stop in or call the dealership and speak to our Sales Team 8am - 7pm Monday - Saturday or 11am-5pm on Sundays.  Our direct sales line is 888-471-4217.
    Iconic Silver Metallic
    Interior Color
    Ebony With Light Slate Uppers
    Body
    SUV
    2.3 EcoBoost 2.3L I4 GTDi DOHC Turbocharged VCT
    Ford Explorer

    • WIRELESS PHONE CONNECTIVITY

    • Cargo Area Management System$165

    • DOOR HANDLES - BODY COLOR
    • LED SIGNATURE LIGHTING
    • MIRRORS-MAN-FOLD DUAL PWR HEATED WITH APPROACH LAMPS
    • POWER LIFTGATE
    • PRIVACY GLASS - REAR DOORS
    • REAR INT WIPER/WASH/DFRST
    • REAR SPOILER, BODY COLOR
    • ROOF-RACK SIDE RAILS-BLACK
    • TAILLAMPS-LED
    • TRAILER SWAY CONTROL
    • VARIABLE INTERVAL WIPERS
    • 4-DR INTELL ACCESS LOCK/ UNLOCK W/PUSH-BUTTON START
    • AM/FM/MP3, 6 SPEAKERS
    • BRAKES, 4-WHEEL DISC/ABS
    • FORD CO-PILOT360
    • REVERSE SENSING SYSTEM
    • SECURICODE KEYLESS KEYPAD
    • SIDE-WIND STABILIZATION
    • SIRIUSXM - SVC N/A AK&HI
    • WIRELESS PHONE CONNECTIVITY
    • 1TOUCH UP/DOWN DR/PASS WIN
    • 3RD ROW - 50/50 FOLD FLAT
    • DUAL ILLUM VIS VANITY MIRR
    • HEATED CLOTH FRONT SEATS
    • IP CLUSTER 6.5" LCD SCREEN
    • LEATHER WRAPPED STR WHEEL
    • POWER DRIVER SEAT - 10 WAY
    • POWER PASS SEAT - 4-WAY
    • POWERPOINTS - 12V
    • ROTARY GEAR SHIFT DIAL
    • TILT/TELESCOPING STEERING W/WHEEL MOUNTED CONTROLS
    • TRI-ZONE ELECTRNC TMP CTRL
    • USB A(1)/C(1)-1ST/2ND ROWS
    • ADVANCETRAC WITH RSC
    • AIRBAG-DRIVER/PASS KNEE
    • AIRBAGS - DUAL STAGE FRONT
    • INDIV TIRE PRESS MONIT SYS
    • LATCH CHILD SAFETY SYSTEM
    • PERIMETER ALARM
    • PERSONAL SAFETY SYSTEM
    • Drive: Intelligent 4WD
    • Engine: 2.3L EcoBoost I-4 Engine with Auto Start-Stop Technology
    • ExteriorColor: Iconic Silver
    • InteriorColor: Ebony with Light Slate Uppers
    • RapidSpec: 200A
    • SeatType: Unique Cloth Front Captain's Chairs Seats
    • Transmission: 10-Speed Automatic Transmission
    • WheelMaterial: 18" Five-Spoke Sparkle Silver-Painted Aluminum Wheels
    • WheelSize: 18" Five-Spoke Sparkle Silver-Painted Aluminum Wheels

    Dealer Notes

    2021 Ford Explorer XLT 4WD Iconic Silver Metallic EcoBoost 2.3L I4 GTDi DOHC Turbocharged VCT 10-Speed Automatic

    4WD, 1st Row Heated Seats, 3.58 Non-Limited-Slip Rear Axle Ratio, 3rd row seats: bench, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, 6 Speakers, ABS brakes, ActiveX Captain's Chairs, Air Conditioning, Alloy wheels, AM/FM radio: SiriusXM, AM/FM Stereo, Auto High-beam Headlights, Automatic temperature control, Brake assist, Bumpers: body-color, Cargo Area Management System, Compass, Delay-off headlights, Driver door bin, Driver vanity mirror, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Electronic Stability Control, Emergency communication system: SYNC 3 911 Assist, Equipment Group 200A, Exterior Parking Camera Rear, FordPass Connect, Four wheel independent suspension, Front & Second Row Floor Liners (16B), Front anti-roll bar, Front Bucket Seats, Front Center Armrest, Front dual zone A/C, Front License Plate Bracket, Front reading lights, Fully automatic headlights, Heated door mirrors, Heated front seats, Illuminated entry, Knee airbag, Low tire pressure warning, Occupant sensing airbag, Outside temperature display, Overhead airbag, Overhead console, Panic alarm, Passenger door bin, Passenger vanity mirror, Power door mirrors, Power driver seat, Power Liftgate, Power passenger seat, Power steering, Power windows, Rear air conditioning, Rear anti-roll bar, Rear reading lights, Rear window defroster, Rear window wiper, Remote keyless entry, Roof rack: rails only, Security system, Speed control, Speed-sensing steering, Speed-Sensitive Wipers, Split folding rear seat, Spoiler, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, SYNC 3 Communications & Entertainment System, SYNC 3/Apple CarPlay/Android Auto, Tachometer, Telescoping steering wheel, Tilt steering wheel, Traction control, Trip computer, Unique Cloth Captain's Chairs, Variably intermittent wipers, 4WD.

    20/27 City/Highway MPG

    • Fun and lots of compliments

      By Max on Monday, December 23, 2019

      5.0
      Look forward to driving daily. Strangers approach with compliments. Lack of torque steer from the rear wheel drive is wonderful. The low rpm driving torque is very well done. I thoroughly compared to European, korean and Japanese, as well as caddy and gmc. So many good choices but the massage seats and overall redesign package cinched it for us. The platinum and st versions have lots of tech, but are pricey. The xlt 4wd base model with 2.3 EcoBoost was impressive however, and with a very reasonable price. We opted for the st for features and the very exciting 3.0 EB.
    • Value if you pick the right trim

      By Explorer XLT (1 month review) on Wednesday, December 18, 2019

      4.0
      Lot of people mention a high price associated with this new Explorer. I just got a well equipped XLT for under $38K. The power is sufficient. The usable space is great. And the visibility is amazing. No other vehicle comes close. Even the Explorer's brother the "Aviator" was difficult to see out the windshield and A pillars. It doesn't seem to have the artificial engine sound pumped into the cabin through the speakers in the XLT trim. So you get to hear the "buzzy engine" as another reviewer put it. The turning radius is surprisingly tight and overall handling good. However, the ride quality can be a little stiff. If you have the drive mode set to "sport" be prepared to know that the engine will hang onto a lower gear longer than you think it needs to.
    • Great SUV

      By Marty on Friday, September 25, 2020

      5.0
      This is an outstanding SUV. Bought the ST. It is a blast to drive. The real wheel drive eliminates the torque steer. 400HP gets you moving now! I upgraded from the Sport Edition. This SUV runs circles around the old Sport. Fast, handles great and is stuffed with technology. Did the SUV experience where Ford foots the bill and gives us a chance to see and use the technology. Learned things about the SUV I would have never figured out myself. It is such a pleasure to drive. Have the motion active “massaging seats”. Great for the long drives. It is sharp looking and I get great comments on the way it looks.

    • 2021 Ford F-150 Lariat EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

    • 2021 Ford F-150 Lariat EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

    • 2021 Ford F-150 XLT EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

    • 2021 Ford F-150 XL EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged