New 2021 FordF-150 Lariat 3.5L PowerBoost Full-Hybrid V6

  • VIN: 1FTFW1ED9MFB63209

Shop online with TS&S Ford 24x7 and get approved for Delivery today! At TS&S Ford in Madras Oregon we offer a great selection of Commercial, Fleet, & Work Trucks along with F150, F250 & F350 pickups all capable of getting the job done!  Located in Central Oregon our SUV and Car Selection is excellent as well. Check out the all new Explorer, Expedition, Edge, Eco Sport, Escape, & our Mustangs today!  If you don't see what you would like stop in or call the dealership and speak to our Sales Team 8am - 7pm Monday - Saturday or 11am-5pm on Sundays.  Our direct sales line is 888-471-4217.
    Carbonized Gray Metallic
    Interior Color
    Hb
    Body/Seating
    Truck/5 seats
    Transmission
    10 speed automatic
    Drivetrain
    four-wheel
    Engine
    3.5 3.5L PowerBoost Full-Hybrid V6

    • Lane departure
    • Automatic temperature control
    • Emergency communication system
    • Wireless phone connectivity
    • Exterior parking camera front
    • Exterior parking camera left
    • Exterior parking camera right
    • Exterior parking camera rear

    Included Packages & Options

    • SYNC 4 w/Enhanced Voice Recognition$325
      • Radio: AM/FM SiriusXM w/360L

    Detailed Specifications

    • 1-touch down
    • 1-touch up
    • Air conditioning
    • Automatic temperature control
    • Driver door bin
    • Emergency communication system: SYNC 4 911 Assist
    • Front beverage holders
    • Front dual zone A/C
    • Illuminated entry
    • Overhead console
    • Passenger door bin
    • Passenger vanity mirror
    • Power windows
    • Rear beverage holders
    • Rear door bins
    • Remote engine start: smart device only
    • Remote keyless entry
    • Telescoping steering wheel
    • Tilt steering wheel
    • Front anti-roll bar
    • Front tires: 275/60SR20.0
    • Front wheel independent suspension
    • Power steering
    • Rear tires: 275/60SR20.0
    • Tires: all-terrain
    • Wheel size: 17"
    • 1st row LCD monitors: 2
    • AM/FM radio
    • Primary LCD size: 8.0"
    • Radio data system
    • Smart device integration: SYNC 4 AppLink/Apple CarPlay/Android Auto
    • Speakers: 6
    • Steering wheel mounted audio controls
    • Wireless phone connectivity: SYNC 4
    • Basic warranty: 36 months/36,000miles
    • Corrosion perforation warranty: 60 months/ unlimited distance
    • Hybrid/electric system compone warranty: 96 months/100,000miles
    • Powertrain warranty: 60 months/60,000miles
    • Roadside assistance coverage: 60 months/60,000miles
    • Front center armrest
    • Front seats: bucket
    • Max seating capacity: 5
    • Rear seats: split-bench
    • Rear seats Folding position: fold-up cushion
    • Seat Upholstery: cloth
    • Split folding rear seat
    • Compressor: twin turbo
    • Cylinder configuration: V-6
    • Drive type: four-wheel
    • Electric motor horsepower: 44hp @ RPM
    • Engine liters: 3.5
    • Engine location: front
    • Fuel economy city: 24mpg
    • Fuel economy combined: 19mpg
    • Fuel economy highway: 24mpg
    • Fuel tank capacity: 30.6gal.
    • Horsepower: 430hp @ 6,000RPM
    • Hybrid electric powertrain type: HEV (hybrid electric vehicle)
    • Hybrid system net power: 430hp @ 6,000RPM
    • Hybrid traction battery capacity (kWh): 2
    • Manual-shift auto: SelectShift
    • Mode select transmission
    • Number of valves: 24
    • Rear locking differential
    • Recommended fuel: Regular Unleaded
    • Torque: 570 lb.-ft. @ 3,000RPM
    • Transmission: 10 speed automatic
    • Variable intake manifold
    • Variable valve control
    • Approach angle: 26 deg
    • Departure angle: 26 deg
    • Ground clearance (min): 224mm (8.8")
    • Ramp breakover angle: 20 deg
    • Bedliner
    • Cargo: tailgate
    • Left rear passenger door: conventional
    • Power door mirrors
    • Rear step bumper
    • Right rear passenger: conventional
    • Trailer hitch receiver
    • Trailer sway control
    • Compression ratio: 10.50 to 1
    • Curb weight: 2,312kg (5,097lbs)
    • Engine bore x stroke: 92.5mm x 86.6mm (3.64" x 3.41")
    • Engine displacement: 3.5 L
    • Engine horsepower: 430hp @ 6,000RPM
    • Engine torque: 570 lb.-ft. @ 3,000RPM
    • Exterior body width: 2,029mm (79.9")
    • Exterior height: 1,971mm (77.6")
    • Exterior length: 6,185mm (243.5")
    • Front headroom: 1,036mm (40.8")
    • Front hiproom: 1,588mm (62.5")
    • Front legroom: 1,115mm (43.9")
    • Front shoulder room: 1,694mm (66.7")
    • GVWR: 3,334kg (7,350lbs)
    • Interior maximum cargo volume: 1,441 L (51 cu.ft.)
    • Passenger volume: 3,735L (131.9 cu.ft.)
    • Payload: 968kg (2,135lbs)
    • Rear headroom: 1,026mm (40.4")
    • Rear hiproom: 1,590mm (62.6")
    • Rear legroom: 1,107mm (43.6")
    • Rear shoulder room: 1,676mm (66.0")
    • Towing capacity: 4,218kg (9,300lbs)
    • Turning radius: 7.8m (25.6')
    • Wheelbase: 3,988mm (157.0")
    • Appearance: analog
    • Auto high-beam headlights
    • Compass
    • Delay-off headlights
    • Exterior parking camera front: Ford Co-Pilot360 - 360 Degree Camera yes
    • Exterior parking camera left: Ford Co-Pilot360 - 360 Degree Camera yes
    • Exterior parking camera rear: Dynamic Hitch Assist yes
    • Exterior parking camera right: Ford Co-Pilot360 - 360 Degree Camera yes
    • Front reading lights
    • Fully automatic headlights
    • Lane departure: Lane Keeping Alert active
    • Low tire pressure warning
    • Oil pressure gauge
    • Outside temperature display
    • Tachometer
    • Variably intermittent wipers
    • Voltmeter
    • 4 wheel disc brakes
    • ABS brakes
    • Brake assist
    • Dual front impact airbags
    • Dual front side impact airbags
    • Electronic stability
    • Forward collision: Ford Co-Pilot360 - Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB) mitigation
    • Ignition disable
    • Occupant sensing airbag
    • Overhead airbag
    • Panic alarm
    • Perimeter/approach lights
    • Security system
    • Traction control

    Dealer Notes

    2021 Ford F-150 Lariat 4WD Carbonized Gray Metallic 3.5L PowerBoost Full-Hybrid V6 10-Speed Automatic

    3.5L PowerBoost Full-Hybrid V6, 4WD, 18" Machined-Aluminum Wheels, 360 Degree Camera, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, 7 Speakers, ABS brakes, Accent-Color Angular Step Bars, Adjustable pedals, Air Conditioning, Alloy wheels, AM/FM radio: SiriusXM with 360L, Auto High-beam Headlights, Auto-dimming door mirrors, Auto-dimming Rear-View mirror, Automatic temperature control, Body-Color Front & Rear Bumpers, Brake assist, Bumpers: chrome, Class IV Trailer Hitch Receiver, Compass, Delay-off headlights, Driver door bin, Driver vanity mirror, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Electronic Locking w/3.73 Axle Ratio, Electronic Stability Control, Emergency communication system: SYNC 4 911 Assist, Exterior parking camera rear: With Dynamic Hitch Assist, Front anti-roll bar, Front Center Armrest w/Storage, Front dual zone A/C, Front fog lights, Front License Plate Bracket, Front reading lights, Front wheel independent suspension, Fully automatic headlights, Heated door mirrors, Heated front seats, Illuminated entry, Integrated Trailer Brake Controller, Lariat Sport Appearance Package, Leather-Trimmed 40/20/40 Front Seat, Leather-Trimmed Bucket Seats, Low tire pressure warning, Max Trailer Tow Package, Memory seat, Occupant sensing airbag, Outside temperature display, Overhead airbag, Overhead console, Panic alarm, Passenger door bin, Passenger vanity mirror, Pedal memory, Power door mirrors, Power driver seat, Power passenger seat, Power steering, Power Tailgate, Power Telescoping/Glass/Folding Trailer Tow Mirrors, Power windows, Power-Deployable Running Boards, Radio data system, Radio: AM/FM SiriusXM w/360L, Radio: B&O Unleashed Sound System by Bang & Olufsen, Rear reading lights, Rear seat center armrest, Rear step bumper, Rear window defroster, Remote keyless entry, Security system, Speed control, Split folding rear seat, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, SYNC 4 w/Enhanced Voice Recognition, Tachometer, Telescoping steering wheel, Tilt steering wheel, Tough Bed Spray-In Bedliner, Traction control, Tray Style Floor Liner (47W), Trip computer, Turn signal indicator mirrors, Twin Panel Moonroof, Variably intermittent wipers, Ventilated front seats, Voltmeter, Wheel Well Liner, Wheels: 20" 6-Spoke Dark Alloy Painted Aluminum, 3.5L PowerBoost Full-Hybrid V6, 4WD.

    Recent Arrival!

    • Powerboost

      By Luke on Thursday, April 15, 2021

      4.0
      So far the hybrid f150 has been great. I've averaged 24mpg in the last 2000 miles. The truck is super fast and has a ton of power with the battery giving it a little boost. I have the Lariat and the technology and leather inside is amazing. Great truck so far, but it does hurt to spend all that money. Only downside for me is the 10 speed transmission... all the f150s with the 10 speed have clunky shifting in the lower gears (1-4)... apparently it's designed to skip around on those gears a lot and can feel annoying.
    • Great

      By Crankie on Monday, May 10, 2021

      5.0
      Great ride and look great