New 2021 FordF-150 XL 3.5L V6 EcoBoost 145" Wheelbase

    Shop online with TS&S Ford 24x7 and get approved for Delivery today! At TS&S Ford in Madras Oregon we offer a great selection of Commercial, Fleet, & Work Trucks along with F150, F250 & F350 pickups all capable of getting the job done!  Located in Central Oregon our SUV and Car Selection is excellent as well. Check out the all new Explorer, Expedition, Edge, Eco Sport, Escape, & our Mustangs today!  If you don't see what you would like stop in or call the dealership and speak to our Sales Team 8am - 7pm Monday - Saturday or 11am-5pm on Sundays.  Our direct sales line is 888-471-4217.
      Exterior Color
      Iconic Silver Metallic
      Interior Color
      Medium Dark Slate
      Fuel Economy
      16/22 MPG City/Hwy
      3.5L V6 EcoBoost
      VIN
      1FTFW1E81MKE93842
      Stock Number
      F72772
      Ford F-150
      • Ford Courtesy Vehicles

      • SECURITY SYSTEM

      Included Packages & Options

      • XL Chrome Appearance Package$775
      • SYNC 4 w/Enhanced Voice Recognition$325
      • Equipment Group 101A High$170
      Included Options
      • Chrome Front & Rear Bumpers$175
      • Class IV Trailer Hitch Receiver$205
      • Electronic Locking w/3.55 Axle Ratio$470
      • Fog Lamps$140
      • Reverse Sensing System$275
      • Equipment Group 101A High$170
      • SYNC 4 w/Enhanced Voice Recognition$325
      • XL Chrome Appearance Package$775

      • 8YR/100,000 HYBRID BATTERY
      • DAYTIME RUNNING LAMPS
      • HALOGEN HEADLAMPS
      • PICKUP BOX TIE DOWN HOOKS
      • TRAILER SWAY CONTROL
      • WIPERS- INTERMITTENT
      • AUTO HOLD
      • CURVE CONTROL
      • DYNAMIC HITCH ASSIST
      • ELECT 4X4 SHIFT-ON-FLY
      • FAIL-SAFE COOLING SYSTEM
      • FORDPASS CONNECT 4G HOTSPOT TELEMATICS MODEM
      • GAS-CHARGED SHOCKS
      • OUTBOARD MNTD REAR SHOCKS
      • PRE-COLLISION ASSIST W/AEB
      • PWR RACK AND PINION STEER
      • REAR VIEW CAMERA
      • SELECTSHIFT
      • 4" PRODUCTIVITY SCREEN
      • 60/40 FOLD-UP REAR BENCH SEAT
      • DUAL SUNVISORS
      • MESSAGE CTR: OUTSIDE TEMP, COMPASS, TRIP COMPUTER
      • POWERPOINTS - 12V
      • SECURITY SYSTEM
      • TIRE PRESSURE MONIT SYS
      • BodyStyle: XL
      • Cab: SuperCrew®
      • Drive: 4x4
      • Engine: 3.5L V6 EcoBoost® with Auto Start-Stop Technology
      • ExteriorColor: Iconic Silver
      • InteriorColor: Medium Dark Slate
      • RapidSpec: 101A High
      • SeatType: Cloth 40/20/40 Front Seats (XL)
      • SpecialPackage: Class IV Trailer Hitch
      • SpecialPackage: Equipment Group 101A Discount
      • SpecialPackage: Power Equipment Group
      • SpecialPackage: Raptor 37 Graphics Delete
      • SpecialPackage: STX 20 inch Wheel Discount
      • SpecialPackage: STX Appearance Package Discount
      • SpecialPackage: XL Chrome Appearance Package
      • SpecialPackage: XL Chrome Appearance Package Discount
      • Transmission: Electronic Ten-Speed Automatic Transmission
      • WheelBase: 145" Wheelbase
      • WheelMaterial: 17" Silver Painted Aluminum Wheels
      • WheelSize: 17" Silver Painted Aluminum Wheels

      Dealer Notes

      2021 Ford F-150 XL 4WD Iconic Silver Metallic 3.5L V6 EcoBoost 10-Speed Automatic

      4WD, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, 6 Speakers, ABS brakes, Air Conditioning, AM/FM radio, Auto High Beam, Auto High-beam Headlights, Auto Start-Stop Removal, Brake assist, Chrome Front & Rear Bumpers, Class IV Trailer Hitch Receiver, Cloth 40/20/40 Front Seat, Compass, Cruise Control, Delay-off headlights, Driver door bin, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Electronic Locking w/3.55 Axle Ratio, Electronic Stability Control, Emergency communication system: SYNC 4 911 Assist, Equipment Group 101A High, Exterior parking camera rear: With Dynamic Hitch Assist, Fog Lamps, Front anti-roll bar, Front Center Armrest, Front License Plate Bracket, Front reading lights, Front wheel independent suspension, Fully automatic headlights, Illuminated entry, Lane-Keeping System, Low tire pressure warning, Occupant sensing airbag, Outside temperature display, Overhead airbag, Overhead console, Panic alarm, Passenger door bin, Passenger vanity mirror, Power door mirrors, Power steering, Power windows, Pre-Collision Assist w/Automatic Emergency Braking, Radio data system, Radio: AM/FM SiriusXM w/360L, Radio: AM/FM Stereo w/6 Speakers, Rear step bumper, Rear-View Camera, Remote keyless entry, Reverse Sensing System, Security system, Speed-sensing steering, Split folding rear seat, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, SYNC 4, SYNC 4 w/Enhanced Voice Recognition, Tachometer, Telescoping steering wheel, Tilt steering wheel, Traction control, Trip computer, Variably intermittent wipers, Voltmeter, Wheels: 17" Silver Painted Aluminum, Wheels: 17" Silver Steel, XL Chrome Appearance Package, 4WD.

      Awards:
      * NACTOY 2021 North American Truck of the Year

      • Tremor, the more useful version on the Raptor

        By Ron B on Monday, February 07, 2022

        5.0
        I have always liked the Ford F-150 Raptor and then I can across the Tremor. Turns our I like the Tremor better. There are no deserts for me to race in near me so the Raptor is not really useful for me besides looks. The Tremor on the other hand is more made for rock crawling and has a better towing capacity then the Raptor all of which are more ideal in my situation. Kelly blue book has it listed wrong on here when I try to price it out with options, so I wish they would fix that. I have the high package version which is the features of the lariat but with a suspension made for off roading. It has the active orange theme throughout which can only be found on the Tremor trim, I like it but I do understand if its just not someones thing. Perfect for someone who likes the raptor but still needs a truck to truck things.
      • Raptor gen3 best overall truck ever!

        By Raptor3 on Sunday, January 30, 2022

        5.0
        Between the capability, MPG, power, luxuries, and style. This is the best truck I've ever owned in 7 trucks. Love it and would recommend to anyone.
      • F150 plat

        By Steve on Saturday, December 11, 2021

        5.0
        Great truck. Drives big. Lots of room. Lots of tech. Have only used generator once. Love the remote start.

      • 2023 Ford F-150 XL V6 EcoBoost
        2023 Ford F-150 XL V6 EcoBoost…

      • 2023 Ford F-150 King Ranch PowerBoost Full-Hybrid V6
        2023 Ford F-150 King Ranch Pow…

      • 2023 Ford F-150 Raptor V6 EcoBoost
        2023 Ford F-150 Raptor V6 EcoB…

      • 2023 Ford F-150 Raptor V8