New 2021 FordF-150 XLT Truck

  • VIN: 1FTFX1E85MFA54276

Shop online with TS&S Ford 24x7 and get approved for Delivery today! At TS&S Ford in Madras Oregon we offer a great selection of Commercial, Fleet, & Work Trucks along with F150, F250 & F350 pickups all capable of getting the job done!  Located in Central Oregon our SUV and Car Selection is excellent as well. Check out the all new Explorer, Expedition, Edge, Eco Sport, Escape, & our Mustangs today!  If you don't see what you would like stop in or call the dealership and speak to our Sales Team 8am - 7pm Monday - Saturday or 11am-5pm on Sundays.  Our direct sales line is 888-471-4217.
    Oxford White
    Interior Color
    Medium Dark Slate
    3.5 EcoBoost 3.5L V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

    • BLIND SPOT SENSOR

    • XL Power Equipment Group$1,170
      • Power Glass Sideview Mirrors w/Black Skull Caps
      • Illuminated Entry
      • MyKey
      • Perimeter Alarm
      • Power Door Locks
      • Power Tailgate Lock
      • Power Front & Rear Windows

    • 8YR/100,000 HYBRID BATTERY
    • DAYTIME RUNNING LAMPS
    • EASY FUEL CAPLESS FILLER
    • FOG LAMPS
    • MANUAL FOLD POWER MIRRORS
    • PICKUP BOX TIE DOWN HOOKS
    • POWER TAILGATE LOCK
    • REAR PRIVACY GLASS
    • REAR, 170-DEGREE DOOR
    • TRAILER SWAY CONTROL
    • AUTO HOLD
    • AUTO START STOP TECH
    • BLIND SPOT SENSOR
    • DYNAMIC HITCH ASSIST
    • ELECT 4X4 SHIFT-ON-FLY
    • FORDPASS CONNECT 4G HOTSPOT TELEMATICS MODEM
    • GAS-CHARGED SHOCKS
    • LANE-KEEPING SYSTEM
    • POST-COLLISION BRAKING
    • PRE-COLLISION ASSIST W/AEB
    • REVERSE BRAKE ASSIST
    • REVERSE SENSING AND REAR VIEW CAMERA
    • SELECTSHIFT
    • 1TOUCH UP/DOWN DR/PASS WIN
    • 60/40 FOLD-UP REAR BENCH SEAT
    • DOOR LOCKS - POWER
    • DUAL VISOR VANITY MIRRORS
    • ILLUMINATED ENTRY
    • MESSAGE CTR: OUTSIDE TEMP, COMPASS, TRIP COMPUTER
    • POWERPOINTS - 12V
    • PERIMETER ALARM
    • TIRE PRESSURE MONIT SYS
    • BodyStyle: XLT
    • Cab: SuperCab
    • CargoBox: 6-1/2' Box
    • Drive: 4x4
    • Engine: 3.5L V6 EcoBoost® with Auto Start-Stop Technology
    • ExteriorColor: Oxford White
    • InteriorColor: Medium Dark Slate
    • RapidSpec: 300A Standard
    • SeatType: Cloth 40/20/40 Front-Seat with Folding Armrest, Cupholders and Storage
    • SpecialPackage: Class IV Trailer Hitch
    • Transmission: Electronic Ten-Speed Automatic Transmission
    • WheelBase: SuperCab
    • WheelMaterial: 17" Silver Painted Aluminum Wheels
    • WheelSize: 17" Silver Painted Aluminum Wheels

    Dealer Notes

    2021 Ford F-150 XLT 4WD Oxford White EcoBoost 3.5L V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged 10-Speed Automatic

    4WD, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, ABS brakes, Air Conditioning, Auto High-beam Headlights, Brake assist, Class IV Trailer Hitch Receiver, Cloth 40/20/40 Front Seat, Compass, Delay-off headlights, Driver door bin, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Electronic Locking w/3.31 Axle Ratio, Electronic Stability Control, Emergency communication system: SYNC 4 911 Assist, Equipment Group 300A Standard, Exterior parking camera rear: With Dynamic Hitch Assist, Front anti-roll bar, Front License Plate Bracket, Front reading lights, Front wheel independent suspension, Fully automatic headlights, Low tire pressure warning, Occupant sensing airbag, Outside temperature display, Overhead airbag, Overhead console, Passenger door bin, Passenger vanity mirror, Power steering, Radio data system, Rear step bumper, Split folding rear seat, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, Tachometer, Telescoping steering wheel, Tilt steering wheel, Traction control, Variably intermittent wipers, Voltmeter, Wheels: 17" Silver Painted Aluminum, 4WD.

    • 2021 Ford F-150 XLT EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

    • 2021 Ford F-150 XLT EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

    • 2021 Ford F-150 Platinum EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

      2021 Ford F-150 Platinum EcoBo…

    • 2021 Ford F-150 Lariat EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged