New 2021 FordF-150 Lariat Truck

  • VIN: 1FTFW1E89MFB13798

Shop online with TS&S Ford 24x7 and get approved for Delivery today! At TS&S Ford in Madras Oregon we offer a great selection of Commercial, Fleet, & Work Trucks along with F150, F250 & F350 pickups all capable of getting the job done!  Located in Central Oregon our SUV and Car Selection is excellent as well. Check out the all new Explorer, Expedition, Edge, Eco Sport, Escape, & our Mustangs today!  If you don't see what you would like stop in or call the dealership and speak to our Sales Team 8am - 7pm Monday - Saturday or 11am-5pm on Sundays.  Our direct sales line is 888-471-4217.
    Star White Metallic Tri-Coat
    3.5 EcoBoost 3.5L V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

    • BLIND SPOT SENSOR
    • EMERGENCY COMMUNICATION SYSTEM
    • WIRELESS PHONE CONNECTIVITY
    • FULLY AUTOMATIC HEADLIGHTS
    • SECURITY SYSTEM

    • 8YR/100,000 HYBRID BATTERY
    • BOX LIGHTING-LED
    • BOXLINK
    • DAYTIME RUNNING LAMPS
    • FOG LAMPS-LED
    • POWER ADJ/HEATED/POWER FOLD EXTERIOR MIRRORS
    • POWER SLIDING REAR WINDOW W/DEFROST & PRIVACY TINT
    • POWER TAILGATE LOCK
    • TRAILER SWAY CONTROL
    • ZONE LIGHTING
    • BLIND SPOT SENSOR
    • CLASS IV TRAILER HITCH W/ SMART TRLR TOW CONNECTOR
    • FORDPASS CONNECT 4G HOTSPOT TELEMATICS MODEM
    • INTELLIGENT ACCESS W/PUSH BUTTON START
    • LANE-KEEPING SYSTEM
    • POST-COLLISION BRAKING
    • PRE-COLLISION ASSIST W/AEB
    • REVERSE BRAKE ASSIST
    • REVERSE SENSING AND REAR VIEW CAMERA
    • SIRIUSXM W/360L- NA AK&HI
    • WIRELESS PHONE CONNECTIVITY
    • 10-WAY PWR DRV & MULTI-ADJ PWR FRT PASS
    • 12" PRODUCTIVITY SCREEN
    • 60/40 FOLD-UP REAR BENCH
    • A/C W/DUAL CLIMATE CONTROL
    • ADJUST PEDALS W/MEMORY
    • AMBIENT LIGHTING-ONE COLOR
    • AUTO DIM REARVIEW MIRROR
    • HTD/VENTILATED FRT SEATS
    • LEATHER TRIMMED SEATS
    • LEATHER WRAPPED STR WHEEL
    • PWR DRIVER/PASS LUMBAR
    • SECURICODE KEYLESS KEYPAD
    • SECURITY SYSTEM
    • TIRE PRESSURE MONIT SYS
    • BodyStyle: Lariat
    • Cab: SuperCrew®
    • CargoBox: 6-1/2' Box
    • Drive: 4x4
    • Engine: 3.5L V6 EcoBoost® with Auto Start-Stop Technology
    • ExteriorColor: Star White
    • InteriorColor: Black
    • RapidSpec: 502A High
    • SeatType: Leather-Trimmed 40/Console/40 Front Seats
    • SpecialPackage: FX4 Off-Road Package
    • SpecialPackage: Lariat Chrome Appearance Package
    • Transmission: Electronic Ten-Speed Automatic Transmission
    • WheelBase: SuperCrew®
    • WheelMaterial: 20" Chrome-Like PVD Wheels
    • WheelSize: 20" Chrome-Like PVD Wheels

    Dealer Notes

    2021 Ford F-150 Lariat 4WD Star White Metallic Tri-Coat EcoBoost 3.5L V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged 10-Speed Automatic

    4WD, 2nd Row Heated Seats, 360 Degree Camera, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, 4x4 FX4 Off-Road Bodyside Decal, 6" Chrome Running Board, ABS brakes, Air Conditioning, Auto High-beam Headlights, BoxLink, Brake assist, Chrome 2-Bar Grille w/4 Minor Bars, Chrome Front & Rear Bumpers, Chrome Skull Caps on Exterior Mirrors, Class IV Trailer Hitch Receiver, Cloth 40/20/40 Front Seat, Color-Coordinated Carpet w/Carpeted Floor Mats, Compass, Connected Built-In Navigation, Delay-off headlights, Driver door bin, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Electronic Locking w/3.55 Axle Ratio, Electronic Stability Control, Emergency communication system: SYNC 4 911 Assist, Equipment Group 502A High, Evasive Steering Assist, Extended Range 36 Gallon Fuel Tank, Exterior parking camera rear: With Dynamic Hitch Assist, Ford Co-Pilot360 Assist 2.0, Front anti-roll bar, Front License Plate Bracket, Front reading lights, Front wheel independent suspension, Fully automatic headlights, FX4 Off-Road Package, Heated Steering Wheel, Hill Descent Control, Illuminated entry, Integrated Trailer Brake Controller, Intelligent Adaptive Cruise Control w/Stop & Go, Intersection Assist, Lariat Chrome Appearance Package, Leather-Trimmed Bucket Seats, LED Box Lighting w/Zone Lighting, LED Projector w/Dynamic Bending Headlamps, LED Sideview Mirror Spotlights, Low tire pressure warning, Monotube Rear Shocks, Occupant sensing airbag, Off-Road Tuned Front Shock Absorbers, Outside temperature display, Overhead airbag, Overhead console, Panic alarm, Passenger door bin, Passenger vanity mirror, Power door mirrors, Power Glass Sideview Mirr w/Chrome Skull Caps, Power steering, Power Tailgate, Power Telescoping/Glass/Folding Trailer Tow Mirrors, Power Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column w/Memory, Power windows, Power-Deployable Running Boards, Power-Sliding Rear Window, Pro Power Onboard - 2KW, Radio data system, Radio: B&O Unleashed Sound System by Bang & Olufsen, Rain-Sensing Wipers, Rear step bumper, Rear Window Defroster, Rear Window Fixed Privacy Glass, Remote keyless entry, Remote Start System w/Remote Tailgate Release, Reverse Sensing System, Rock Crawl Mode, Security system, Speed Sign Recognition, Split folding rear seat, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, SYNC 4 w/Enhanced Voice Recognition, Tachometer, Tailgate Step w/Tailgate Work Surface, Telescoping steering wheel, Tilt steering wheel, Traction control, Trailer Tow Package, Tray Style Floor Liner (47W), Unique Multi-Contour Carmelo Leather Bucket Seats, Universal Garage Door Opener, Variably intermittent wipers, Voltmeter, Wheels: 20" Chrome-Like PVD, 4WD.

    • 2021 Ford F-150 XLT EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

    • 2021 Ford F-150 XLT EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

    • 2021 Ford F-150 Platinum EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

      2021 Ford F-150 Platinum EcoBo…

    • 2021 Ford F-150 Lariat EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged