New 2021 FordF-150 5.0L V8

  • VIN: 1FTFX1E59MFB37733
  • Stock: F72693

Shop online with TS&S Ford 24x7 and get approved for Delivery today! At TS&S Ford in Madras Oregon we offer a great selection of Commercial, Fleet, & Work Trucks along with F150, F250 & F350 pickups all capable of getting the job done!  Located in Central Oregon our SUV and Car Selection is excellent as well. Check out the all new Explorer, Expedition, Edge, Eco Sport, Escape, & our Mustangs today!  If you don't see what you would like stop in or call the dealership and speak to our Sales Team 8am - 7pm Monday - Saturday or 11am-5pm on Sundays.  Our direct sales line is 888-471-4217.
    Oxford White
    Interior Color
    Jb Blk Dport
    Body/Seating
    Truck/5 seats
    Transmission
    10 speed automatic
    Drivetrain
    four-wheel
    Engine
    5 5.0L V8

    • Lane departure
    • Emergency communication system
    • Wireless phone connectivity
    • Exterior parking camera rear
    • Auto high-beam headlights
    • Split folding rear seat
    • Steering wheel mounted audio controls
    • Fully automatic headlights

    Detailed Specifications

    • Air conditioning
    • Driver door bin
    • Emergency communication system: SYNC 4 911 Assist
    • Front beverage holders
    • Overhead console
    • Passenger door bin
    • Passenger vanity mirror
    • Rear beverage holders
    • Rear door bins
    • Remote engine start: smart device only
    • Telescoping steering wheel
    • Tilt steering wheel
    • Alloy wheels
    • Front anti-roll bar
    • Front tires: 275/65SR18.0
    • Front wheel independent suspension
    • Power steering
    • Rear tires: 275/65SR18.0
    • Tires: all-terrain
    • Wheel size: 18"
    • 1st row LCD monitors: 2
    • AM/FM radio: SiriusXM with 360L
    • Primary LCD size: 8.0"
    • Radio data system
    • Satellite radio trial duration with new vehicle purchase (months): 3
    • Smart device integration: SYNC 4 AppLink/Apple CarPlay/Android Auto
    • Speakers: 6
    • Steering wheel mounted audio controls
    • Wireless phone connectivity: SYNC 4
    • Basic warranty: 36 months/36,000miles
    • Corrosion perforation warranty: 60 months/ unlimited distance
    • Powertrain warranty: 60 months/60,000miles
    • Roadside assistance coverage: 60 months/60,000miles
    • Front center armrest
    • Front seats: bucket
    • Manual driver lumbar support
    • Manual passenger lumbar support
    • Max seating capacity: 5
    • Rear seats: split-bench
    • Rear seats Folding position: fold-up cushion
    • Seat Upholstery: cloth
    • Split folding rear seat
    • Compressor: Not Available
    • Cylinder configuration: V-8
    • Drive type: four-wheel
    • Engine liters: 5.0
    • Engine location: front
    • Fuel economy city: 16mpg
    • Fuel economy combined: 20mpg
    • Fuel economy highway: 22mpg
    • Fuel tank capacity: 36.0gal.
    • Horsepower: 400hp @ 6,000RPM
    • Manual-shift auto: SelectShift
    • Mode select transmission
    • Number of valves: 32
    • Rear locking differential
    • Recommended fuel: Regular Unleaded
    • Torque: 410 lb.-ft. @ 4,250RPM
    • Transmission: 10 speed automatic
    • Variable intake manifold
    • Variable valve control
    • Approach angle: 26 deg
    • Departure angle: 26 deg
    • Ground clearance (min): 239mm (9.4")
    • Ramp breakover angle: 20 deg
    • Bumpers: body-color
    • Cargo: tailgate
    • Rear step bumper
    • Skid plates
    • Trailer hitch receiver
    • Trailer sway control
    • Compression ratio: 12.00 to 1
    • Curb weight: 2,123kg (4,681lbs)
    • Engine bore x stroke: 92.2mm x 92.7mm (3.63" x 3.65")
    • Engine displacement: 5.0 L
    • Engine horsepower: 400hp @ 6,000RPM
    • Engine torque: 410 lb.-ft. @ 4,250RPM
    • Exterior body width: 2,029mm (79.9")
    • Exterior height: 1,961mm (77.2")
    • Exterior length: 5,885mm (231.7")
    • Front headroom: 1,036mm (40.8")
    • Front hiproom: 1,588mm (62.5")
    • Front legroom: 1,115mm (43.9")
    • Front shoulder room: 1,694mm (66.7")
    • GVWR: 3,198kg (7,050lbs)
    • Interior maximum cargo volume: 866 L (31 cu.ft.)
    • Passenger volume: 3,293L (116.3 cu.ft.)
    • Payload: 853kg (1,880lbs)
    • Rear headroom: 1,024mm (40.3")
    • Rear hiproom: 1,590mm (62.6")
    • Rear legroom: 851mm (33.5")
    • Rear shoulder room: 1,679mm (66.1")
    • Towing capacity: 3,674kg (8,100lbs)
    • Turning radius: 7.3m (23.9')
    • Wheelbase: 3,683mm (145.0")
    • Appearance: analog
    • Auto high-beam headlights
    • Compass
    • Delay-off headlights
    • Exterior parking camera rear: Dynamic Hitch Assist yes
    • Front fog lights
    • Front reading lights
    • Fully automatic headlights
    • Lane departure: Lane Keeping Alert active
    • Low tire pressure warning
    • Oil pressure gauge
    • Outside temperature display
    • Rear window defroster
    • Tachometer
    • Variably intermittent wipers
    • Voltmeter
    • 4 wheel disc brakes
    • ABS brakes
    • Brake assist
    • Dual front impact airbags
    • Dual front side impact airbags
    • Electronic stability
    • Forward collision: Ford Co-Pilot360 - Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB) mitigation
    • Ignition disable
    • Occupant sensing airbag
    • Overhead airbag
    • Traction control

    Dealer Notes

    2021 Ford F-150 4WD Oxford White 5.0L V8 10-Speed Automatic

    4WD, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, ABS brakes, Air Conditioning, Auto High-beam Headlights, Brake assist, Class IV Trailer Hitch Receiver, Compass, Delay-off headlights, Driver door bin, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Electronic Locking w/3.31 Axle Ratio, Electronic Stability Control, Emergency communication system: SYNC 4 911 Assist, Extended Range 36 Gallon Fuel Tank, Exterior parking camera rear: With Dynamic Hitch Assist, Front anti-roll bar, Front License Plate Bracket, Front reading lights, Front wheel independent suspension, Fully automatic headlights, Interior Work Surface, Low tire pressure warning, Occupant sensing airbag, Outside temperature display, Overhead airbag, Overhead console, Passenger door bin, Passenger vanity mirror, Power steering, Radio data system, Rear step bumper, Split folding rear seat, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, SYNC 4 w/Enhanced Voice Recognition, Tachometer, Telescoping steering wheel, Tilt steering wheel, Traction control, Trailer Tow Package, Variably intermittent wipers, Voltmeter, 4WD.

    • 2021 Ford F-150 Lariat PowerBoost Full-Hybrid V6

      2021 Ford F-150 Lariat PowerBo…

    • 2021 Ford F-150 V8

      2021 Ford F-150 V8

    • 2021 Ford F-150 XLT V6 EcoBoost