New 2021 FordF-150 XLT Truck

  • VIN: 1FTFW1E85MKD34063

Shop online with TS&S Ford 24x7 and get approved for Delivery today! At TS&S Ford in Madras Oregon we offer a great selection of Commercial, Fleet, & Work Trucks along with F150, F250 & F350 pickups all capable of getting the job done!  Located in Central Oregon our SUV and Car Selection is excellent as well. Check out the all new Explorer, Expedition, Edge, Eco Sport, Escape, & our Mustangs today!  If you don't see what you would like stop in or call the dealership and speak to our Sales Team 8am - 7pm Monday - Saturday or 11am-5pm on Sundays.  Our direct sales line is 888-471-4217.
    Lead Foot
    3.5 EcoBoost 3.5L V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

    • BLIND SPOT SENSOR

    • SYNC 4 w/Enhanced Voice Recognition$325
      • Radio: AM/FM SiriusXM w/360L

    • 8YR/100,000 HYBRID BATTERY
    • DAYTIME RUNNING LAMPS
    • EASY FUEL CAPLESS FILLER
    • FOG LAMPS
    • MANUAL FOLD POWER MIRRORS
    • PICKUP BOX TIE DOWN HOOKS
    • POWER TAILGATE LOCK
    • REAR PRIVACY GLASS
    • TRAILER SWAY CONTROL
    • AUTO HOLD
    • AUTO START STOP TECH
    • BLIND SPOT SENSOR
    • DYNAMIC HITCH ASSIST
    • ELECT 4X4 SHIFT-ON-FLY
    • FORDPASS CONNECT 4G HOTSPOT TELEMATICS MODEM
    • GAS-CHARGED SHOCKS
    • LANE-KEEPING SYSTEM
    • POST-COLLISION BRAKING
    • PRE-COLLISION ASSIST W/AEB
    • REVERSE BRAKE ASSIST
    • REVERSE SENSING AND REAR VIEW CAMERA
    • SELECTSHIFT
    • 1TOUCH UP/DOWN DR/PASS WIN
    • 60/40 FOLD-UP REAR BENCH SEAT
    • DOOR LOCKS - POWER
    • DUAL VISOR VANITY MIRRORS
    • ILLUMINATED ENTRY
    • MESSAGE CTR: OUTSIDE TEMP, COMPASS, TRIP COMPUTER
    • POWERPOINTS - 12V
    • PERIMETER ALARM
    • TIRE PRESSURE MONIT SYS
    • BodyStyle: XLT
    • Cab: SuperCrew®
    • CargoBox: 5-1/2' Box
    • Drive: 4x4
    • Engine: 3.5L V6 EcoBoost® with Auto Start-Stop Technology
    • ExteriorColor: Lead Foot
    • InteriorColor: Black
    • RapidSpec: 302A High
    • SeatType: Unique Sport Cloth 40/Console/40 Front-Seats with Power Driver/Manual Passenger Lumbar
    • SpecialPackage: XLT Sport Appearance Package
    • Transmission: Electronic Ten-Speed Automatic Transmission
    • WheelBase: SuperCrew®
    • WheelMaterial: 20" Six-Spoke Dark Alloy Painted Wheels
    • WheelSize: 20" Six-Spoke Dark Alloy Painted Wheels

    Dealer Notes

    2021 Ford F-150 XLT 4WD Lead Foot EcoBoost 3.5L V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged 10-Speed Automatic

    4WD, 10-Way Power Driver & Passenger Seats, 2-Bar Style Grille w/Chrome 2 Minor Bars, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, 8" Productivity Screen in Instrument Cluster, ABS brakes, Accent-Color Step Bars, Air Conditioning, Auto High Beam, Auto High-beam Headlights, Black 2-Bar Style Grille w/Black Surround/Accents, Body-Color Door & Tailgate Handles, Brake assist, Chrome Door & Tailgate Handles w/Body-Color Bezel, Chrome Step Bars, Class IV Trailer Hitch Receiver, Cloth 40/20/40 Front Seat, Color-Coordinated Carpet w/Carpeted Floor Mats, Compass, Connected Built-In Navigation, Cruise Control, Delay-off headlights, Driver door bin, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Electronic Locking w/3.55 Axle Ratio, Electronic Stability Control, Emergency communication system: SYNC 4 911 Assist, Equipment Group 302A High, Extended Range 36 Gallon Fuel Tank, Exterior parking camera rear: With Dynamic Hitch Assist, Ford Co-Pilot360 2.0, Front anti-roll bar, Front License Plate Bracket, Front reading lights, Front wheel independent suspension, Fully automatic headlights, Heated Front Seats, Illuminated entry, Integrated Trailer Brake Controller, Intelligent Access w/Push Button Start, Lane-Keeping System, Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel, LED Box Lighting w/Zone Lighting, LED Reflector Headlamps, LED Sideview Mirror Spotlights, Low tire pressure warning, Manual-Folding Heated Pwr Glass Trailer Tow Mirror, Occupant sensing airbag, Onboard 400W Outlet, Outside temperature display, Overhead airbag, Overhead console, Panic alarm, Passenger door bin, Passenger vanity mirror, Post-Collision Braking, Power door mirrors, Power steering, Power windows, Pre-Collision Assist w/Automatic Emergency Braking, Radio data system, Radio: AM/FM SiriusXM w/360L, Rear step bumper, Rear Under-Seat Storage, Rear Window Defroster, Rear Window Fixed Privacy Glass, Rear-View Camera, Remote keyless entry, Remote Start System w/Remote Tailgate Release, Reverse Brake Assist, Reverse Sensing System, SecuriCode Drivers Side Keyless-Entry Keypad, Security system, Single-Tip Chrome Exhaust, Split folding rear seat, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, SYNC 4 w/Enhanced Voice Recognition, Tachometer, Telescoping steering wheel, Tilt steering wheel, Traction control, Trailer Tow Package, Tray Style Floor Liner (47W), Unique Multi-Contour Carmelo Leather Bucket Seats, Unique Sport Cloth 40/Console/40 Front-Seats, Variably intermittent wipers, Voltmeter, Wheels: 18" 6-Spoke Machined Aluminum, Wheels: 18" Chrome-Like PVD, Wheels: 20" 6-Spoke Dark Alloy Painted Aluminum, XLT Chrome Appearance Package, XLT Sport Appearance Package, 4WD.

    • 2021 Ford F-150 XLT EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

    • 2021 Ford F-150 XLT EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

    • 2021 Ford F-150 Platinum EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

      2021 Ford F-150 Platinum EcoBo…

    • 2021 Ford F-150 Lariat EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged