New 2021 FordF-250 Power Stroke 6.7L V8 DI 32V OHV Turbodiesel

  • VIN: 1FT7X2BT7MEE10719

Shop online with TS&S Ford 24x7 and get approved for Delivery today! At TS&S Ford in Madras Oregon we offer a great selection of Commercial, Fleet, & Work Trucks along with F150, F250 & F350 pickups all capable of getting the job done!  Located in Central Oregon our SUV and Car Selection is excellent as well. Check out the all new Explorer, Expedition, Edge, Eco Sport, Escape, & our Mustangs today!  If you don't see what you would like stop in or call the dealership and speak to our Sales Team 8am - 7pm Monday - Saturday or 11am-5pm on Sundays.  Our direct sales line is 888-471-4217.
    Exterior Color
    Carbonized Gray Metallic
    Interior Color
    Gray
    Body/Seating
    Truck/6 seats
    Transmission
    10 speed automatic
    Drivetrain
    four-wheel
    Engine
    6.7 Power Stroke 6.7L V8 DI 32V OHV Turbodiesel

    • Emergency communication system
    • Wireless phone connectivity
    • Exterior parking camera rear
    • Split folding rear seat
    • Steering wheel mounted audio controls
    • Fully automatic headlights
    • Bedliner
    • Trailer hitch receiver

    Detailed Specifications

    • Air conditioning
    • Emergency communication system
    • Front beverage holders
    • Overhead console
    • Passenger vanity mirror
    • Rear beverage holders
    • Remote engine start: keyfob and smart device
    • Telescoping steering wheel
    • Tilt steering wheel
    • Front anti-roll bar
    • Front tires: 275/70SR18.0E
    • Power steering
    • Rear tires: 275/70SR18.0E
    • Single rear wheels
    • Tires: all-terrain
    • Wheel size: 17"
    • 1st row LCD monitors: 2
    • AM/FM radio
    • Primary LCD size: 4.2"
    • Smart device integration: AppLink
    • Speakers: 4
    • Steering wheel mounted audio controls
    • Wireless phone connectivity: Bluetooth
    • Basic warranty: 36 months/36,000miles
    • Corrosion perforation warranty: 60 months/ unlimited distance
    • Diesel engine warranty: 60 months/100,000miles
    • Powertrain warranty: 60 months/60,000miles
    • Roadside assistance coverage: 60 months/60,000miles
    • Front center armrest
    • Front seats: bench
    • Manual driver lumbar support
    • Max seating capacity: 6
    • Rear seats: split-bench
    • Rear seats Folding position: fold-up cushion
    • Split folding rear seat
    • Block heater
    • Compressor: intercooled turbo
    • Cylinder configuration: V-8
    • Drive type: four-wheel
    • Engine liters: 6.7
    • Engine location: front
    • Fuel tank capacity: 29.0gal.
    • Horsepower: 475hp @ 2,600RPM
    • Manual-shift auto: SelectShift
    • Mode select transmission
    • Number of valves: 32
    • Recommended fuel: Diesel
    • Sequential multi-point fuel injection
    • Torque: 1,050 lb.-ft. @ 1,600RPM
    • Transmission: 10 speed automatic
    • Variable valve control
    • Approach angle: 18 deg
    • Departure angle: 22 deg
    • Ground clearance (min): 208mm (8.2")
    • Ramp breakover angle: 24 deg
    • Bedliner
    • Rear cargo: tailgate
    • Rear step bumper
    • Trailer hitch receiver
    • Trailer sway control
    • Compression ratio: 15.80 to 1
    • Curb weight: 3,245kg (7,154lbs)
    • Engine bore x stroke: 99.1mm x 108.0mm (3.90" x 4.25")
    • Engine displacement: 6.7 L
    • Engine horsepower: 475hp @ 2,600RPM
    • Engine torque: 1,050 lb.-ft. @ 1,600RPM
    • Exterior body width: 2,032mm (80.0")
    • Exterior height: 2,070mm (81.5")
    • Exterior length: 6,050mm (238.2")
    • Front headroom: 1,036mm (40.8")
    • Front hiproom: 1,588mm (62.5")
    • Front legroom: 1,115mm (43.9")
    • Front shoulder room: 1,694mm (66.7")
    • GVWR: 4,536kg (10,000lbs)
    • Interior cargo volume: 895 L (32 cu.ft.)
    • Interior maximum cargo volume: 895 L (32 cu.ft.)
    • Passenger volume: 3,285L (116.0 cu.ft.)
    • Payload: 1,610kg (3,550lbs)
    • Rear headroom: 1,024mm (40.3")
    • Rear hiproom: 1,643mm (64.7")
    • Rear legroom: 851mm (33.5")
    • Rear shoulder room: 1,671mm (65.8")
    • Towing capacity: 5,715kg (12,600lbs)
    • Turning radius: 7.5m (24.8')
    • Wheelbase: 3,759mm (148.0")
    • Compass
    • Delay-off headlights
    • Display: analog
    • Exterior parking camera rear
    • Front reading lights
    • Fully automatic headlights
    • Low tire pressure warning
    • Oil pressure gauge
    • Outside temperature display
    • Variably intermittent wipers
    • 4 wheel disc brakes
    • ABS brakes
    • Brake assist
    • Dual front impact airbags
    • Dual front side impact airbags
    • Electronic stability
    • Ignition disable
    • Overhead airbag
    • Passenger cancellable airbag
    • Traction control

    Dealer Notes

    2021 Ford F-250SD 4WD Carbonized Gray Metallic Power Stroke 6.7L V8 DI 32V OHV Turbodiesel 10-Speed Automatic

    4WD, 3.31 Axle Ratio, 3.73 Axle Ratio, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, ABS brakes, Air Conditioning, Bed Step, Brake assist, Compass, Delay-off headlights, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Electronic Stability Control, Engine Block Heater, Exterior Parking Camera Rear, Front anti-roll bar, Front License Plate Bracket, Front reading lights, Front Splash Guards/Mud Flaps (Pre-Installed), Fully automatic headlights, GVWR: 10,000 lb Payload Package, Low tire pressure warning, Outside temperature display, Overhead airbag, Overhead console, Passenger cancellable airbag, Passenger vanity mirror, Power steering, Rear Splash Guards/Mud Flaps (Pre-Installed), Rear step bumper, Remote Start System, Split folding rear seat, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, Tachometer, Telescoping steering wheel, Tilt steering wheel, Tough Bed Spray-In Bedliner, Traction control, Trip computer, Variably intermittent wipers, 4WD.

    • 2021 Ford F-150 Lariat PowerBoost Full-Hybrid V6

      2021 Ford F-150 Lariat PowerBo…

    • 2021 Ford F-150 V8

      2021 Ford F-150 V8

    • 2021 Ford F-150 V8