New 2021 FordF-350 Platinum Truck

  • VIN: 1FT8W3BTXMED02348

Shop online with TS&S Ford 24x7 and get approved for Delivery today! At TS&S Ford in Madras Oregon we offer a great selection of Commercial, Fleet, & Work Trucks along with F150, F250 & F350 pickups all capable of getting the job done!  Located in Central Oregon our SUV and Car Selection is excellent as well. Check out the all new Explorer, Expedition, Edge, Eco Sport, Escape, & our Mustangs today!  If you don't see what you would like stop in or call the dealership and speak to our Sales Team 8am - 7pm Monday - Saturday or 11am-5pm on Sundays.  Our direct sales line is 888-471-4217.
    Exterior Color
    Star White Metallic Tri-Coat
    Interior Color
    Black / Dark Marsala
    6.7 Power Stroke 6.7L V8 DI 32V OHV Turbodiesel

    • NAVIGATION SYSTEM
    • BLIND SPOT SENSOR
    • EMERGENCY COMMUNICATION SYSTEM
    • PREMIUM AUDIO SYSTEM
    • WIRELESS PHONE CONNECTIVITY
    • SECURITY SYSTEM

    Included Packages & Options

    • Rapid-Heat Supplemental Cab Heater$250
      • 397 Amp Alternator

    • BOXLINK
    • FOG LAMPS-LED
    • HEADLAMPS-QUAD BEAM LED
    • PICKUP BOX TIE DOWN HOOKS
    • POWER SLIDING REAR WINDOW W/DEFROST & PRIVACY TINT
    • POWERSCOPE TT POWER-FOLD MIRRORS, POWER/HEATED
    • REMOTE TAILGATE RELEASE
    • SPARE TIRE & WHEEL LOCK
    • TAIL LAMPS - LED
    • TOW HOOKS - CHROME
    • TRAILER BRAKE CONTROLLER
    • WIPERS - RAIN-SENSING
    • BLIND SPOT SENSOR
    • INTELLIGENT ACCESS W/PUSH BUTTON START
    • MONO BEAM COIL SPRING FRT SUSPENSION W/STAB BAR
    • NAVIGATION SYSTEM
    • PREMIUM AUDIO SYSTEM
    • ULT TRILER TOW CAMERA SYS W/ PRO TRILER BCKUP ASSIST
    • WIRELESS CHARGING PAD
    • WIRELESS PHONE CONNECTIVITY
    • 110V/400W OUTLET
    • 1TOUCH UP/DOWN DR/PASS WIN
    • 8.0" PRODUCTIVITY SCREEN
    • ADAPTIVE CRUISE CONTROL
    • ADJUST PEDALS W/MEMORY
    • AMBIENT LIGHTING-FIXED
    • DUAL-ZONE ELECTRONIC AUTO CLIMATE CONTROL
    • LTHR WRAPPED HTD STR WHL
    • OUTSIDE TEMP DISPLAY
    • PARTICULATE AIR FILTER
    • POWER LOCKS AND WINDOWS
    • PWR 10-WAY DRV/8-WAY PASS
    • BELT-MINDER CHIME
    • DRIVER/PASSENGER AIR BAGS
    • EMERGENCY COMMUNICATION SYSTEM
    • LED CTR HIGH MNT STOP LAMP
    • SECURICODE KEYLESS KEYPAD
    • SECURITY SYSTEM
    • BodyStyle: F-350
    • Cab: Crew Cab®
    • CargoBox: 8'
    • Drive: 4X4
    • Engine: 6.7L Power Stroke® V8 Turbo Diesel Engine
    • ExteriorColor: Star White
    • InteriorColor: Black / Dark Marsala
    • RapidSpec: 713A
    • SeatType: Unique Platinum 40/Console/40 Multi-Contour Leather Seats
    • SpecialPackage: FX4 Off-Road Package
    • Transmission: TorqShift® 10-speed Automatic Transmission
    • WheelBase: Crew Cab®
    • WheelMaterial: 20" Polished Aluminum Wheels - 6.7L
    • WheelSize: 20" Polished Aluminum Wheels - 6.7L

    Dealer Notes

    2021 Ford F-350SD Platinum 4WD Star White Metallic Tri-Coat Power Stroke 6.7L V8 DI 32V OHV Turbodiesel 10-Speed Automatic

    4WD, 10 Speakers, 110V/400W Outlet, 3.73 Axle Ratio, 397 Amp Alternator, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, 5th Wheel/Gooseneck Hitch Prep Package, ABS brakes, Adjustable pedals, Air Conditioning, Alloy wheels, AM/FM radio: SiriusXM, AppLink/Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, Auto High-beam Headlights, Auto-dimming Rear-View mirror, Automatic temperature control, Brake assist, Compass, Delay-off headlights, Driver door bin, Driver vanity mirror, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Electronic Stability Control, Electronic-Locking w/3.31 Axle Ratio, Emergency communication system: SYNC 3 911 Assist, Engine Block Heater, Exterior Parking Camera Rear, Flow-Through Console, Front anti-roll bar, Front Bucket Seats, Front Center Armrest, Front dual zone A/C, Front fog lights, Front License Plate Bracket, Front reading lights, Fully automatic headlights, FX4 Off-Road Package, Heated door mirrors, Illuminated entry, Leather steering wheel, LED Roof Clearance Lights, Low tire pressure warning, Outside temperature display, Overhead airbag, Overhead console, Panic alarm, Passenger door bin, Passenger vanity mirror, Power door mirrors, Power driver seat, Power passenger seat, Power steering, Power windows, Power-Deployable Running Boards, Radio data system, Radio: B&O System by Bang & Olufsen, Rapid-Heat Supplemental Cab Heater, Rear Parking Sensors, Rear reading lights, Rear seat center armrest, Rear step bumper, Rear window defroster, Remote keyless entry, Security system, SiriusXM Radio, Speed control, Split folding rear seat, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, SYNC 3 Communications & Entertainment System, Tachometer, Telescoping steering wheel, Tilt steering wheel, Tough Bed Spray-In Bedliner, Traction control, Trip computer, Turn signal indicator mirrors, Variably intermittent wipers, 4WD.

    Recent Arrival!

    • 2021 Ford F-150 XLT EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

    • 2021 Ford F-150 XLT EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

    • 2021 Ford F-150 Platinum EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

      2021 Ford F-150 Platinum EcoBo…

    • 2021 Ford F-150 Lariat EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged