New 2021 FordF-350 Lariat Truck

  • VIN: 1FT8W3BN6MEC67258

Shop online with TS&S Ford 24x7 and get approved for Delivery today! At TS&S Ford in Madras Oregon we offer a great selection of Commercial, Fleet, & Work Trucks along with F150, F250 & F350 pickups all capable of getting the job done!  Located in Central Oregon our SUV and Car Selection is excellent as well. Check out the all new Explorer, Expedition, Edge, Eco Sport, Escape, & our Mustangs today!  If you don't see what you would like stop in or call the dealership and speak to our Sales Team 8am - 7pm Monday - Saturday or 11am-5pm on Sundays.  Our direct sales line is 888-471-4217.
    Exterior Color
    Stone Gray Metallic
    Interior Color
    Black / Dark Marsala
    7.3 7.3L V8 PFI SOHC 16V Federal 385hp

    • BLIND SPOT SENSOR
    • EMERGENCY COMMUNICATION SYSTEM
    • PREMIUM AUDIO SYSTEM
    • WIRELESS PHONE CONNECTIVITY
    • FULLY AUTOMATIC HEADLIGHTS
    • SECURITY SYSTEM

    • BOXLINK
    • PICKUP BOX, TIE DOWN HOOKS
    • POWER SLIDING REAR WINDOW W/DEFROST & PRIVACY TINT
    • POWER TAILGATE LOCK
    • POWERSCOPE TT POWER-FOLD MIRRORS, POWER/HEATED
    • SPARE TIRE & WHEEL LOCK
    • TOW HOOKS
    • TRAILER BRAKE CONTROLLER
    • TRAILER SWAY CONTROL
    • 4-WHEEL ANTILOCK BRAKE SYS
    • BLIND SPOT SENSOR
    • ELECTROCHROMIC MIRROR
    • MONO BEAM COIL SPRING FRT SUSPENSION W/STAB BAR
    • PRE-COLLISION ASSIST W/AEB
    • PREMIUM AUDIO SYSTEM
    • REMOTE KEYLESS ENTRY
    • REVERSE SENSING AND REAR VIEW CAMERA
    • SIRIUSXM - SVC N/A AK&HI
    • WIRELESS PHONE CONNECTIVITY
    • 110V/400W OUTLET
    • 1TOUCH UP/DOWN DR/PASS WIN
    • 60/40 REAR BENCH W/FLIP-UP /FLIP-DOWN W/HEAD RSTRNT /UNDER-SEAT STORAGE
    • 8.0" PRODUCTIVITY SCREEN
    • DUAL-ZONE ELECTRONIC AUTO CLIMATE CONTROL
    • LEATHER STEERING WHEEL W/ AUDIO CONTROLS
    • OUTSIDE TEMP DISPLAY
    • PARTICULATE AIR FILTER
    • POWER LOCKS AND WINDOWS
    • PWR 10-WAY DRV/8-WAY PASS
    • BELT-MINDER CHIME
    • DRIVER/PASSENGER AIR BAGS
    • EMERGENCY COMMUNICATION SYSTEM
    • SECURICODE KEYLESS KEYPAD
    • SECURITY SYSTEM
    • BodyStyle: F-350
    • Cab: Crew Cab®
    • CargoBox: 8'
    • Drive: 4X4
    • Engine: 7.3L 2-Valve V8 Gas Engine
    • ExteriorColor: Stone Gray
    • InteriorColor: Black / Dark Marsala
    • RapidSpec: 618A
    • SeatType: Front 40/Console/40 Leather Seating Surfaces
    • SpecialPackage: LARIAT Ultimate Package
    • Transmission: TorqShift® 10-speed Automatic Transmission
    • WheelBase: Crew Cab®
    • WheelMaterial: 18" Bright Machined Cast Aluminum Wheels w/Magnetic Painted Pockets and Bright Hub Cover/Center Ornament
    • WheelSize: 18" Bright Machined Cast Aluminum Wheels w/Magnetic Painted Pockets and Bright Hub Cover/Center Ornament

    Dealer Notes

    2021 Ford F-350SD Lariat 4WD Stone Gray Metallic 7.3L V8 PFI SOHC 16V Federal 385hp 10-Speed Automatic

    4WD, 3.73 Axle Ratio, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, ABS brakes, Air Conditioning, Bed Step, Brake assist, Compass, Delay-off headlights, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Electronic Stability Control, Electronic-Locking w/3.73 Axle Ratio, Exterior Parking Camera Rear, Front anti-roll bar, Front License Plate Bracket, Front reading lights, Front Splash Guards/Mud Flaps (Pre-Installed), Fully automatic headlights, Low tire pressure warning, Outside temperature display, Overhead airbag, Overhead console, Passenger vanity mirror, Power steering, Rear reading lights, Rear Splash Guards/Mud Flaps (Pre-Installed), Rear step bumper, Split folding rear seat, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, Tachometer, Telescoping steering wheel, Tilt steering wheel, Tough Bed Spray-In Bedliner, Traction control, Trip computer, Variably intermittent wipers, 4WD.

    • 2021 Ford F-150 XLT EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

    • 2021 Ford F-150 XLT EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

    • 2021 Ford F-150 Platinum EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

      2021 Ford F-150 Platinum EcoBo…

    • 2021 Ford F-150 Lariat EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged