New 2021 FordMustang Mach-E Premium Electric 266hp

  • VIN: 3FMTK3SU8MMA03896

Shop online with TS&S Ford 24x7 and get approved for Delivery today! At TS&S Ford in Madras Oregon we offer a great selection of Commercial, Fleet, & Work Trucks along with F150, F250 & F350 pickups all capable of getting the job done!  Located in Central Oregon our SUV and Car Selection is excellent as well. Check out the all new Explorer, Expedition, Edge, Eco Sport, Escape, & our Mustangs today!  If you don't see what you would like stop in or call the dealership and speak to our Sales Team 8am - 7pm Monday - Saturday or 11am-5pm on Sundays.  Our direct sales line is 888-471-4217.
    Shadow Black
    Interior Color
    Black Onyx
    Body/Seating
    SUV/5 seats
    Transmission
    1 speed automatic
    Drivetrain
    all-wheel
    Engine
    0.0 Electric 266hp
    Ford Mustang Mach-E

    Highlighted Features

    • Navigation system
    • Lane departure
    • Automatic temperature control
    • Emergency communication system
    • Wireless phone connectivity
    • Parking sensors
    • Exterior parking camera front
    • Exterior parking camera left

    Detailed Specifications

    • 1-touch down
    • 1-touch up
    • Adaptive Cruise Control: Ford Co-Pilot360 Assist 2.0 - Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop-and-Go
    • Air conditioning
    • Auto-dimming rearview mirror
    • Automatic temperature control
    • Driver door bin
    • Driver vanity mirror
    • Emergency communication system: 911 Assist
    • Front beverage holders
    • Front dual zone A/C
    • Garage door transmitter
    • Heated steering wheel
    • Illuminated entry
    • Memory seat
    • Navigation system
    • Overhead console
    • Passenger door bin
    • Passenger vanity mirror
    • Power windows
    • Proximity key: doors and push button start
    • Rear beverage holders
    • Rear door bins
    • Remote engine start: keyfob and smart device
    • Remote keyless entry
    • Speed control
    • Telescoping steering wheel
    • Tilt steering wheel
    • Trunk/hatch auto-latch
    • Alloy wheels
    • Four wheel independent suspension
    • Front anti-roll bar
    • Front tires: 225/55WR19.0
    • Power steering
    • Rear anti-roll bar
    • Rear tires: 225/55WR19.0
    • Speed-sensing steering
    • Wheel size: 19"
    • 1st row LCD monitors: 2
    • AM/FM radio: SiriusXM
    • Primary LCD size: 15.5"
    • Radio data system
    • Satellite radio trial duration with new vehicle purchase (months): 3
    • Smart device integration: AppLink/Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
    • Speaker type: B&O
    • Speakers: 10
    • Steering wheel mounted audio controls
    • Wireless phone connectivity
    • Basic warranty: 36 months/36,000miles
    • Corrosion perforation warranty: 60 months/ unlimited distance
    • Hybrid/electric system compone warranty: 24 months/24,000miles
    • Powertrain warranty: 60 months/60,000miles
    • Roadside assistance coverage: 60 months/60,000miles
    • Traction battery warranty: 96 months/100,000miles
    • Front center armrest
    • Front seats: bucket
    • Heated front seats
    • Max seating capacity: 5
    • Power 2-way driver lumbar support
    • Power 2-way passenger lumbar support
    • Power driver seat
    • Power passenger seat
    • Rear seat center armrest
    • Rear seats: bench
    • Rear seats Folding position: fold forward seatback
    • Split folding rear seat
    • Compressor: Not Available
    • Drive type: all-wheel
    • Engine location: front and rear
    • Fuel economy city: 100mpg
    • Fuel economy combined: 93mpge
    • Fuel economy highway: 86mpg
    • Horsepower: 266hp @ RPM
    • Hybrid electric powertrain type: BEV (battery electric vehicle)
    • Hybrid traction battery all electric range: 210 miles
    • Hybrid traction battery capacity (kWh): 68
    • Mode select transmission
    • Recommended fuel: Electric
    • Torque: 428 lb.-ft. @ RPM
    • Transmission: 1 speed automatic
    • Ground clearance (min): 145mm (5.7")
    • Bumpers: body-color
    • Cargo: power liftgate
    • Heated door mirrors
    • Power door mirrors
    • Power liftgate
    • Spoiler
    • Turn signal indicator mirrors
    • Curb weight: 2,232kg (4,920lbs)
    • Engine horsepower: 266hp @ RPM
    • Engine torque: 428 lb.-ft. @ RPM
    • Exterior height: 1,600mm (63.0")
    • Exterior length: 4,724mm (186.0")
    • Front headroom: 1,026mm (40.4")
    • Front hiproom: 1,405mm (55.3")
    • Front legroom: 1,057mm (41.6")
    • Front shoulder room: 1,463mm (57.6")
    • Interior cargo volume: 841 L (30 cu.ft.)
    • Interior maximum cargo volume: 1,691 L (60 cu.ft.)
    • Rear headroom: 996mm (39.2")
    • Rear hiproom: 1,351mm (53.2")
    • Rear legroom: 968mm (38.1")
    • Rear shoulder room: 1,417mm (55.8")
    • Wheelbase: 2,972mm (117.0")
    • Appearance: digital
    • Auto high-beam headlights
    • Blind spot: Ford Co-Pilot360 - BLIS (Blind Spot Information System) warning
    • Compass
    • Configurable
    • Delay-off headlights
    • Exterior parking camera front
    • Exterior parking camera left
    • Exterior parking camera rear
    • Exterior parking camera right
    • Front reading lights
    • Fully automatic headlights
    • Lane departure: Lane Keeping Alert active
    • Low tire pressure warning
    • Outside temperature display
    • Parking sensors: Reverse Sensing System automated
    • Rain sensing wipers
    • Rear window defroster
    • Rear window wiper
    • Speed sensitive wipers
    • Traffic sign information
    • Trip computer
    • Variably intermittent wipers
    • 4 wheel disc brakes
    • ABS brakes
    • Adjustable head restraints: driver and passenger w/tilt
    • Brake assist
    • Dual front impact airbags
    • Dual front side impact airbags
    • Electronic stability
    • Forward collision: Ford Co-Pilot360 - Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB) mitigation
    • Ignition disable
    • Knee airbag
    • Occupant sensing airbag
    • Overhead airbag
    • Panic alarm
    • Perimeter/approach lights
    • Rear collision: Ford Co-Pilot360 - Cross-Traffic Alert mitigation
    • Rear side impact airbag
    • Security system
    • Traction control

    Dealer Notes

    2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Shadow Black Electric 266hp Single-Speed Automatic

    4-Wheel Disc Brakes, ABS brakes, Air Conditioning, Alloy wheels, AM/FM radio: SiriusXM, AM/FM Stereo, AppLink/Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, Auto High-beam Headlights, Auto-dimming Rear-View mirror, Automatic temperature control, Axle Ratio: 9.05, Brake assist, Bumpers: body-color, Compass, Delay-off headlights, Driver door bin, Driver vanity mirror, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Electronic Stability Control, Emergency communication system: 911 Assist, Equipment Group 300A, Exterior Parking Camera Rear, Four wheel independent suspension, Front anti-roll bar, Front Bucket Seats, Front Center Armrest, Front dual zone A/C, Front License Plate Bracket, Front reading lights, Fully automatic headlights, Garage door transmitter, Heated door mirrors, Heated front seats, Heated Perforated ActiveX Bucket Seats, Heated steering wheel, Illuminated entry, Knee airbag, Low tire pressure warning, Memory seat, Navigation System, Occupant sensing airbag, Outside temperature display, Overhead airbag, Overhead console, Panic alarm, Passenger door bin, Passenger vanity mirror, Power door mirrors, Power driver seat, Power Liftgate, Power passenger seat, Power steering, Power windows, Radio data system, Rain sensing wipers, Rear anti-roll bar, Rear seat center armrest, Rear side impact airbag, Rear window defroster, Rear window wiper, Remote keyless entry, Security system, SiriusXM Radio w/360L, Speed control, Speed-sensing steering, Speed-Sensitive Wipers, Split folding rear seat, Spoiler, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, SYNC 4A w/Enhanced Voice Recognition, Telescoping steering wheel, Tilt steering wheel, Traction control, Trip computer, Turn signal indicator mirrors, Variably intermittent wipers, Wheels: 19" Machined-Face Aluminum.

    96/84 City/Highway MPG

    • I love it, BUUUUT I'm asking for my money back....

      By Solo on Wednesday, June 02, 2021

      4.0
      I purchased the Rapid Red Mach-E First Edition approximately 3 months ago. The car is stunning. Its aggressive and very unique design makes it truly stand out from anything else on the road. I have genuinely lost count the number of times I have been waved down by random pedestrians and drivers who wanted to complement and inquire about my ride. The smart technology practically makes the car self-driving, and that is before the anticipated self-driving over-the-air update that is expected later this summer. Most importantly I feel extremely safe commuting to and from work. It has all the collision avoidance and safety features I could ever want. The interior is very spacious and comfortable. I am 6'1 and fit comfortably in both the front and back seats. The sound system delivers a very clear high quality surround sound experience. The driving experience is truly fun and exhilarating. The car is very quiet and glides smoothly over the road. The acceleration is instant and allows me to quickly pass any slower moving traffic effortlessly. The problem really starts with the 15.5 inch screen. After a few weeks of driving the car I started noticing that the screen would randomly fail to turn on after I took the car off the charger. This malfunction prevented me from accessing the A/C, radio, GPS and rear view camera systems. I turned the car in to the service department on three separate occasions The service department took 23 cumulative days to address the issue. After nearly a month of driving a loaner car I finally received my mach-e back. So far the screen is holding up, but my cell phone fails to sync to the car. Every time I start the car I must pair my phone manually with the car like it's a brand new device. Lastly There have been numerous articles written about the Mach-E failing to turn on because the 12V battry responsible for the ignition system dies. This could potentially leave the driver totally stranded. If these issues aren't successfully addressed soon I will be demanding a refund under the CA lemon law. It's a shame because the car is a real pleasure to drive.
    • Very fun to drive and family practical!

      By Eric on Friday, April 02, 2021

      5.0
      The Mach E is fun to drive, very comfortable, and practical for families. It’s currently one of the few EV’s out there where you can get 60+ cubic feet of storage (including frunk), AWD, and almost 300 miles on a single charge. I have a first edition (extended range AWD) and can confirm more than the 270 miles of range even on only highway driving in mild climate conditions (I live in CA so cold weather is typically not a huge issue), with climate control enabled to 72 degrees. The driving modes are fun to play with, and the sound system is great. In addition, the physical buttons on the steering wheel and main screen simplify the intuitive UI. Coupled with an additional screen directly in front of the steering wheel, the Mustang Mach E presents itself as a familiar (albeit tech forward) car as soon as you slide into the drivers seat. On top of these benefits, the Mach E also has great sight-lines and driving assistance technology, making it easy to drive without concerns of who is in your blind spot. Overall it has been a pure joy to drive, with the only issues being occasional SW glitches with Apple CarPlay loading or the phone as a key not working, requiring me to enter the backup passcodes. I expect these issues to be fixed with over the air (OTA) updates in the coming months. Given that I have a L2 charger at home, I haven’t had a chance yet to test out the L3 fast charging, but there are many online reviews which go into the charging curve, which also may improve with OTA updates. Overall, my wife and I love the car for its performance and practicality for our family.
    • Love my new pony

      By Kepa on Wednesday, June 02, 2021

      5.0
      Ford exceeded my expectations with the Mach-e without using inflated promotional language. This is by far the most advanced car I have ever owned.

    • 2021 Ford F-150 Lariat PowerBoost Full-Hybrid V6

      2021 Ford F-150 Lariat PowerBo…

    • 2021 Ford F-150 V8

      2021 Ford F-150 V8

    • 2021 Ford F-150 V8