New 2022 FordF-150 King Ranch 5.0L V8 157" Wheelbase

    Shop online with TS&S Ford 24x7 and get approved for Delivery today! At TS&S Ford in Madras Oregon we offer a great selection of Commercial, Fleet, & Work Trucks along with F150, F250 & F350 pickups all capable of getting the job done!  Located in Central Oregon our SUV and Car Selection is excellent as well. Check out the all new Explorer, Expedition, Edge, Eco Sport, Escape, & our Mustangs today!  If you don't see what you would like stop in or call the dealership and speak to our Sales Team 8am - 7pm Monday - Saturday or 11am-5pm on Sundays.  Our direct sales line is 888-471-4217.
      Exterior Color
      Oxford White
      Interior Color
      Java
      Fuel Economy
      16/22 MPG City/Hwy
      5.0L V8
      VIN
      1FTFW1E58NFB88581
      Stock Number
      72948

      • BLIND SPOT SENSOR
      • EMERGENCY COMMUNICATION SYSTEM
      • WIRELESS PHONE CONNECTIVITY
      • SECURITY SYSTEM

      Included Packages & Options

      • Bed Utility Package$695
      • SYNC 4 w/Enhanced Voice Recognition$325
      Included Options
      • Electronic Locking w/3.73 Axle Ratio$570
      • Class IV Trailer Hitch Receiver$315
      • Extended Range 36 Gallon Fuel Tank$445
      • Integrated Trailer Brake Controller$275
      • LED Sideview Mirror Spotlights$175
      • Tough Bed Spray-In Bedliner$595
      • BoxLink$80
      • Bed Utility Package$695
      • SYNC 4 w/Enhanced Voice Recognition$325

      • 8YR/100,000 HYBRID BATTERY
      • DAYTIME RUNNING LAMPS
      • EXHAUST TIP - CHROME
      • FOG LAMPS-LED
      • LED SIDE-MIRROR SPOTLIGHTS
      • POWER ADJ/HEATED/POWER FOLD EXTERIOR MIRRORS
      • POWER SLIDING REAR WINDOW W/DEFROST & PRIVACY TINT
      • POWER TAILGATE LOCK
      • PROJECTOR HEADLAMPS LED
      • REMOTE TAILGATE RELEASE
      • TAIL LAMPS - LED
      • ZONE LIGHTING
      • BLIND SPOT SENSOR
      • CNCTD BLT-IN NAV(3-YR INC)
      • EVASIVE STEERING ASSIST
      • FORDPASS CONNECT 4G HOTSPOT TELEMATICS MODEM
      • INTELLIGENT ACCESS W/PUSH BUTTON START
      • LANE-KEEPING SYSTEM
      • POST-COLLISION BRAKING
      • REVERSE BRAKE ASSIST
      • REVERSE SENSING AND REAR VIEW CAMERA
      • WIRELESS CHARGING PAD
      • WIRELESS PHONE CONNECTIVITY
      • 10-WAY PWR DRV & MULTI-ADJ PWR FRT PASS
      • 2ND ROW HEATED SEATS
      • 60/40 FOLD-UP REAR BENCH
      • ADJUST PEDALS W/MEMORY
      • AMBIENT LIGHTING-ONE COLOR
      • GENUINE WOOD ACCENTS
      • HTD/VENTILATED FRT SEATS
      • INTELL ADAPT CRUISE CTRL
      • KING RANCH FLOOR MATS
      • LEATHER BUCKET FRONT SEATS
      • LTHR WRAPPED HTD STR WHL
      • PWR DRIVER/PASS LUMBAR
      • PWR TILT/TEL STR COL W/MEM
      • LED CTR HIGH MNT STOP LAMP
      • SECURITY SYSTEM
      • TIRE PRESSURE MONIT SYS
      • BodyStyle: King Ranch®
      • Cab: SuperCrew®
      • Drive: 4x4
      • Engine: 5.0L V8 with Auto Start-Stop Technology and Flex-Fuel Capability Engine
      • ExteriorColor: Oxford White
      • InteriorColor: Java
      • RapidSpec: King Ranch® High
      • SeatType: King Ranch® Leather Bucket Seats
      • SpecialPackage: Bed Utility Package
      • SpecialPackage: Equipment Group King Ranch® High Discount
      • SpecialPackage: Ford Co-Pilot360™ Assist 2.0
      • SpecialPackage: King Ranch® Chrome Appearance Package
      • SpecialPackage: King Ranch® Chrome Package Discount
      • SpecialPackage: Max Trailer Tow Package
      • SpecialPackage: Navigation Discount
      • SpecialPackage: Navigation Discount
      • SpecialPackage: Navigation Discount
      • SpecialPackage: Power Equipment Group
      • Transmission: Electronic Ten-Speed Automatic Transmission
      • WheelBase: 157" Wheelbase
      • WheelMaterial: 20" Chrome-Like PVD Wheels
      • WheelSize: 20" Chrome-Like PVD Wheels

      Dealer Notes

      2022 Ford F-150 King Ranch 4WD Oxford White 5.0L V8 10-Speed Automatic

      4WD, 18" Machined-Aluminum Wheels, 3.31 Axle Ratio, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, 8 Speakers, ABS brakes, Adjustable pedals, Air Conditioning, Alloy wheels, AM/FM radio: SiriusXM with 360L, Auto High-beam Headlights, Auto Start-Stop Removal, Auto tilt-away steering wheel, Auto-dimming door mirrors, Auto-dimming Rear-View mirror, Automatic temperature control, Bed Utility Package, BoxLink, Brake assist, Bright Belt Moldings, Chrome Skull Caps on Exterior Mirrors, Class IV Trailer Hitch Receiver, Compass, Delay-off headlights, Driver door bin, Driver vanity mirror, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Electronic Locking w/3.73 Axle Ratio, Electronic Stability Control, Emergency communication system: SYNC 4 911 Assist, Equipment Group 601A High, Extended Range 36 Gallon Fuel Tank, Exterior parking camera rear: With Dynamic Hitch Assist, Front anti-roll bar, Front Bucket Seats, Front Center Armrest, Front dual zone A/C, Front fog lights, Front License Plate Bracket, Front reading lights, Front wheel independent suspension, Fully automatic headlights, Garage door transmitter, Genuine wood console insert, Genuine wood dashboard insert, Genuine wood door panel insert, Heated door mirrors, Heated front seats, Heated rear seats, Heated steering wheel, Illuminated entry, Integrated Trailer Brake Controller, King Ranch Chrome Appearance Package, King Ranch Leather Bucket Seats, LED Box Lighting, LED Sideview Mirror Spotlights, Low tire pressure warning, Max Trailer Tow Package, Memory seat, Multicontour Seats w/Active Motion Removal, Occupant sensing airbag, Outside temperature display, Overhead airbag, Overhead console, Panic alarm, Passenger door bin, Passenger vanity mirror, Pedal memory, Power door mirrors, Power driver seat, Power passenger seat, Power steering, Power Tailgate, Power windows, Power-Deployable Running Boards, Radio data system, Radio: B&O Sound System by Bang & Olufsen, Radio: B&O Unleashed Sound System by Bang & Olufsen, Rain sensing wipers, Rear reading lights, Rear seat center armrest, Rear step bumper, Rear window defroster, Remote keyless entry, Security system, Speed control, Speed-sensing steering, Split folding rear seat, Steering wheel memory, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, SYNC 4 w/Enhanced Voice Recognition, Tachometer, Telescoping steering wheel, Tilt steering wheel, Tough Bed Spray-In Bedliner, Traction control, Trip computer, Turn signal indicator mirrors, Variably intermittent wipers, Ventilated front seats, Voltmeter, Wheels: 20" Chrome-Like PVD, 4WD.

      Recent Arrival!

      • Tremor, the more useful version on the Raptor

        By Ron B on Monday, February 07, 2022

        5.0
        I have always liked the Ford F-150 Raptor and then I can across the Tremor. Turns our I like the Tremor better. There are no deserts for me to race in near me so the Raptor is not really useful for me besides looks. The Tremor on the other hand is more made for rock crawling and has a better towing capacity then the Raptor all of which are more ideal in my situation. Kelly blue book has it listed wrong on here when I try to price it out with options, so I wish they would fix that. I have the high package version which is the features of the lariat but with a suspension made for off roading. It has the active orange theme throughout which can only be found on the Tremor trim, I like it but I do understand if its just not someones thing. Perfect for someone who likes the raptor but still needs a truck to truck things.
      • Raptor gen3 best overall truck ever!

        By Raptor3 on Sunday, January 30, 2022

        5.0
        Between the capability, MPG, power, luxuries, and style. This is the best truck I've ever owned in 7 trucks. Love it and would recommend to anyone.
      • F150 plat

        By Steve on Saturday, December 11, 2021

        5.0
        Great truck. Drives big. Lots of room. Lots of tech. Have only used generator once. Love the remote start.

      • 2023 Ford F-150 XL V6 EcoBoost
        2023 Ford F-150 XL V6 EcoBoost…

      • 2023 Ford F-150 King Ranch PowerBoost Full-Hybrid V6
        2023 Ford F-150 King Ranch Pow…

      • 2023 Ford F-150 Raptor V6 EcoBoost
        2023 Ford F-150 Raptor V6 EcoB…

      • 2023 Ford F-150 Raptor V8