New 2022 FordF-150 Raptor 3.5L V6 EcoBoost 145" Wheelbase

  • VIN: 1FTFW1RG3NFB16070

Shop online with TS&S Ford 24x7 and get approved for Delivery today! At TS&S Ford in Madras Oregon we offer a great selection of Commercial, Fleet, & Work Trucks along with F150, F250 & F350 pickups all capable of getting the job done!  Located in Central Oregon our SUV and Car Selection is excellent as well. Check out the all new Explorer, Expedition, Edge, Eco Sport, Escape, & our Mustangs today!  If you don't see what you would like stop in or call the dealership and speak to our Sales Team 8am - 7pm Monday - Saturday or 11am-5pm on Sundays.  Our direct sales line is 888-471-4217.
    Exterior Color
    Orange Metallic
    15/18 MPG City/Hwy
    3.5 3.5L V6 EcoBoost

    • WIRELESS PHONE CONNECTIVITY

    • Equipment Group 801A High$4,755
    • Moonroof & Tailgate$2,195
    • Convenience Package$1,670
    • Torsen Package$695
    Included Options
    • Raptor Carbon Fiber Package$995
    • Tough Bed Spray-In Bedliner$595
    • Convenience Package$1,670
    • Equipment Group 801A High$4,755
    • Moonroof & Tailgate$2,195
    • Torsen Package$695

    • 8YR/100,000 HYBRID BATTERY
    • 5 LINK REAR SUSPENSION
    • BOXLINK
    • BUMPER - RAPTOR-UNIQUE FRONT PERFORMANCE
    • DUAL EXHAUST SYSTEM W/DUAL TAILPIPES
    • FUEL TANK - 36.0 GALLON
    • HEADLAMPS-LED
    • POWER TAILGATE LOCK
    • RUNNING BOARDS - CAST ALUM
    • TRAILER SWAY CONTROL
    • WHEEL LIP MOLDINGS
    • ELECT 4X4 SHIFT-ON-FLY
    • FOX LIVE VALVE SHOCKS
    • PRE-COLLISION ASSIST W/AEB
    • REVERSE SENSING AND REAR VIEW CAMERA
    • SIRIUSXM W/360L- NA AK&HI
    • SKID PLATES
    • TERRAIN MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
    • TRAIL CONTROL
    • WIRELESS PHONE CONNECTIVITY
    • 110V/400W OUTLET
    • 1TOUCH UP/DOWN DR/PASS WIN
    • 60/40 FOLD-UP REAR BENCH
    • A/C W/DUAL CLIMATE CONTROL
    • COMPASS
    • ILLUMINATED ENTRY
    • LEATHER WRAPPED STR WHEEL
    • OUTSIDE TEMP DISPLAY
    • PEDALS-PWR ADJ W/MEMORY
    • POWER LOCKS AND WINDOWS
    • POWERPOINT - 12V (FRONT)
    • RAPTOR BRANDED FLOOR MATS
    • RAPTOR-UNIQUE CENTER STACK
    • STEERING - TILT/TELESCOPIC WHEEL WITH AUDIO
    • PERIMETER ALARM
    • SECURICODE KEYLESS KEYPAD
    • TIRE PRESSURE MONIT SYS
    • BodyStyle: Raptor®
    • Cab: SuperCrew®
    • Drive: 4x4
    • Engine: 3.5L V6 EcoBoost® with Auto Start-Stop Technology Engine
    • ExteriorColor: Code Orange Metallic
    • InteriorColor: Black
    • RapidSpec: Raptor® High
    • SeatType: Leather Trim with Flow-Through Console and Floor Shifter with Heated 2nd Row 60/40 Flip-up Split Seat
    • SpecialPackage: Class IV Trailer Hitch
    • SpecialPackage: Convenience Package
    • SpecialPackage: Moonroof & Tailgate Package
    • SpecialPackage: Power Equipment Group
    • SpecialPackage: Raptor Carbon Fiber Package
    • SpecialPackage: Torsen® Package
    • SpecialPackage: Tow Technology Package
    • Transmission: Electronic Ten-Speed Automatic Transmission
    • WheelBase: 145" Wheelbase
    • WheelMaterial: 17" Forged Aluminum Bead-Lock Capable Wheel
    • WheelSize: 17" Forged Aluminum Bead-Lock Capable Wheel

    Dealer Notes

    2022 Ford F-150 Raptor 4WD Orange Metallic 3.5L V6 EcoBoost 10-Speed Automatic

    4WD, 17" Cast Aluminum Wheels, 17" Forged Aluminum Bead-Lock Capable Wheels, 360 Degree Camera, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, 7 Speakers, ABS brakes, Adaptive suspension, Adjustable pedals, Air Conditioning, Alloy wheels, AM/FM radio: SiriusXM with 360L, Auto High-beam Headlights, Auto Start-Stop Removal, Auto-dimming door mirrors, Auto-dimming Rear-View mirror, Automatic temperature control, Brake assist, Bumpers: body-color, Compass, Connected Built-In Navigation, Convenience Package, Delay-off headlights, Driver door bin, Driver vanity mirror, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Electronic Locking w/4.10 Axle Ratio, Electronic Stability Control, Emergency communication system, Equipment Group 801A High, Exterior parking camera rear: With Dynamic Hitch Assist, Forward Sensing System, Front anti-roll bar, Front Bucket Seats, Front Center Armrest, Front dual zone A/C, Front reading lights, Front wheel independent suspension, Front-Axle w/Torsen Differential, Fully automatic headlights, GVWR: 7,050 lbs Payload Package, Heated door mirrors, Heated front seats, Heated Steering Wheel, Illuminated entry, Integrated Trailer Brake Controller, Interior Work Surface, Lane Departure Warning System, Leather Trim Seats, Leather Trim Seats w/Heated 2nd Row, LED Projector w/Dynamic Bending Headlamps, Low tire pressure warning, Memory seat, Moonroof & Tailgate, Navigation system: SYNC 4 Connected Navigation, Occupant sensing airbag, Outside temperature display, Overhead airbag, Overhead console, Panic alarm, Partitioned Lockable Fold-Flat Storage, Passenger door bin, Passenger vanity mirror, Pedal memory, Power door mirrors, Power driver seat, Power passenger seat, Power steering, Power Tailgate, Power Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column w/Memory, Power windows, Pro Trailer Backup Assist, Radio data system, Radio: AM/FM SiriusXM w/360L, Radio: B&O Unleashed Sound System by Bang & Olufsen, Raptor Carbon Fiber Package, Rear reading lights, Rear step bumper, Rear window defroster, Remote keyless entry, Security system, Speed control, Speed-sensing steering, Split folding rear seat, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, SYNC 4 w/Enhanced Voice Recognition, Tachometer, Tailgate Applique FORD, Telescoping steering wheel, Tilt steering wheel, Torsen Package, Tough Bed Spray-In Bedliner, Tow Technology Package, Traction control, Trip computer, Turn signal indicator mirrors, Twin Panel Moonroof, Universal Garage Door Opener, Variably intermittent wipers, Ventilated front seats, Wireless Charging Pad, 4WD.

    • Tremor, the more useful version on the Raptor

      By Ron B on Monday, February 07, 2022

      5.0
      I have always liked the Ford F-150 Raptor and then I can across the Tremor. Turns our I like the Tremor better. There are no deserts for me to race in near me so the Raptor is not really useful for me besides looks. The Tremor on the other hand is more made for rock crawling and has a better towing capacity then the Raptor all of which are more ideal in my situation. Kelly blue book has it listed wrong on here when I try to price it out with options, so I wish they would fix that. I have the high package version which is the features of the lariat but with a suspension made for off roading. It has the active orange theme throughout which can only be found on the Tremor trim, I like it but I do understand if its just not someones thing. Perfect for someone who likes the raptor but still needs a truck to truck things.
    • Raptor gen3 best overall truck ever!

      By Raptor3 on Sunday, January 30, 2022

      5.0
      Between the capability, MPG, power, luxuries, and style. This is the best truck I've ever owned in 7 trucks. Love it and would recommend to anyone.
    • F150 plat

      By Steve on Saturday, December 11, 2021

      5.0
      Great truck. Drives big. Lots of room. Lots of tech. Have only used generator once. Love the remote start.

    • 2022 Ford F-150 XLT V6 EcoBoost
      2022 Ford F-150 XLT V6 EcoBoos…

    • 2021 Ford F-150 XL V6 EcoBoost
      2021 Ford F-150 XL V6 EcoBoost…

    • 2022 Ford F-150 King Ranch PowerBoost Full-Hybrid V6
      2022 Ford F-150 King Ranch Pow…

    • 2022 Ford F-150 XLT V8
      2022 Ford F-150 XLT V8 157" Wh…