New 2022 FordF-150 XLT 5.0L V8 145" Wheelbase

  • VIN: 1FTFW1E55NKD89569
  • Stock: RO72902

Shop online with TS&S Ford 24x7 and get approved for Delivery today! At TS&S Ford in Madras Oregon we offer a great selection of Commercial, Fleet, & Work Trucks along with F150, F250 & F350 pickups all capable of getting the job done!  Located in Central Oregon our SUV and Car Selection is excellent as well. Check out the all new Explorer, Expedition, Edge, Eco Sport, Escape, & our Mustangs today!  If you don't see what you would like stop in or call the dealership and speak to our Sales Team 8am - 7pm Monday - Saturday or 11am-5pm on Sundays.  Our direct sales line is 888-471-4217.
    Exterior Color
    Space White Metallic
    19/22 MPG City/Hwy
    5 5.0L V8

    • BLIND SPOT SENSOR

    • Bed Utility Package$695
    • BoxLink$80
    • Class IV Trailer Hitch Receiver$315
    • Electronic Locking w/3.73 Axle Ratio$570
    • Extended Range 36 Gallon Fuel Tank$445
    • Integrated Trailer Brake Controller$275
    • Interior Work Surface$195
    • LED Sideview Mirror Spotlights$175
    • Onboard 400W Outlet$290
    • Power Glass Heated Sideview Mirrors$305
    • SYNC 4 w/Enhanced Voice Recognition$325
    • Unique Sport Cloth 40/Console/40 Front-Seats$295

    • 8YR/100,000 HYBRID BATTERY
    • DAYTIME RUNNING LAMPS
    • EASY FUEL CAPLESS FILLER
    • FOG LAMPS
    • MANUAL FOLD POWER MIRRORS
    • PICKUP BOX TIE DOWN HOOKS
    • POWER TAILGATE LOCK
    • REAR PRIVACY GLASS
    • TRAILER SWAY CONTROL
    • AUTO HOLD
    • BLIND SPOT SENSOR
    • DYNAMIC HITCH ASSIST
    • ELECT 4X4 SHIFT-ON-FLY
    • FORDPASS CONNECT 4G HOTSPOT TELEMATICS MODEM
    • GAS-CHARGED SHOCKS
    • LANE-KEEPING SYSTEM
    • POST-COLLISION BRAKING
    • PRE-COLLISION ASSIST W/AEB
    • REVERSE BRAKE ASSIST
    • REVERSE SENSING AND REAR VIEW CAMERA
    • SELECTSHIFT
    • 1TOUCH UP/DOWN DR/PASS WIN
    • 60/40 FOLD-UP REAR BENCH SEAT
    • DOOR LOCKS - POWER
    • DUAL VISOR VANITY MIRRORS
    • ILLUMINATED ENTRY
    • MESSAGE CTR: OUTSIDE TEMP, COMPASS, TRIP COMPUTER
    • POWERPOINTS - 12V
    • PERIMETER ALARM
    • TIRE PRESSURE MONIT SYS
    • BodyStyle: XLT
    • Cab: SuperCrew®
    • Drive: 4x4
    • Engine: 5.0L V8 with Auto Start-Stop Technology and Flex-Fuel Capability Engine
    • ExteriorColor: Space White Metallic
    • InteriorColor: Black
    • RapidSpec: XLT High
    • SeatType: Unique Sport Cloth 40/Console/40 Front-Seats with Power Driver/Manual Passenger Lumbar
    • SpecialPackage: Bed Utility Package
    • SpecialPackage: Equipment Group XLT High Discount
    • SpecialPackage: Ford Co-Pilot360™ Assist 2.0
    • SpecialPackage: Max Trailer Tow Package
    • SpecialPackage: Navigation Discount
    • SpecialPackage: Navigation Discount
    • SpecialPackage: Navigation Discount
    • SpecialPackage: Power Equipment Group
    • SpecialPackage: XLT Sport Appearance Package
    • SpecialPackage: XLT Sport Appearance Package Discount
    • Transmission: Electronic Ten-Speed Automatic Transmission
    • WheelBase: 145" Wheelbase
    • WheelMaterial: 18" Six-Spoke Machined-Aluminum wheels with Gloss Black Painted Pockets Wheels
    • WheelSize: 18" Six-Spoke Machined-Aluminum wheels with Gloss Black Painted Pockets Wheels

    Dealer Notes

    2022 Ford F-150 XLT 4WD Space White Metallic 5.0L V8 10-Speed Automatic

    4WD, 2-Bar Style Grille w/Chrome 2 Minor Bars, 360 Degree Camera, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, 6 Speakers, ABS brakes, Accent-Color Step Bars, Air Conditioning, Alloy wheels, AM/FM radio, Auto High-beam Headlights, Auto Start-Stop Removal, Auto-Dimming Rear-View Mirror, Bed Utility Package, Black 2-Bar Style Grille w/Black Surround/Accents, Body-Color Door & Tailgate Handles, Body-Color Front & Rear Bumpers, Box Side Decals, BoxLink, Brake assist, Bright Polished Step Bars, Bumpers: chrome, Chrome Door & Tailgate Handles w/Body-Color Bezel, Chrome Single-Tip Exhaust, Class IV Trailer Hitch Receiver, Cloth 40/20/40 Front Seat, Compass, Connected Built-In Navigation (DISC), Delay-off headlights, Driver door bin, Driver vanity mirror, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Dual Zone Electronic Automatic Temperature Control, Electronic Locking w/3.73 Axle Ratio, Electronic Stability Control, Emergency communication system: SYNC 4 911 Assist, Equipment Group 302A High, Evasive Steering Assist, Extended Range 36 Gallon Fuel Tank, Exterior parking camera rear: With Dynamic Hitch Assist, Ford Co-Pilot360 Assist 2.0 (DISC), Front anti-roll bar, Front Center Armrest w/Storage, Front fog lights, Front reading lights, Front wheel independent suspension, Fully automatic headlights, Heated door mirrors, Heated Front Seats, Illuminated entry, Integrated Trailer Brake Controller, Interior Work Surface, Intersection Assist, Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel, LED Box Lighting, LED Sideview Mirror Spotlights, Low tire pressure warning, Max Trailer Tow Package, Occupant sensing airbag, Onboard 400W Outlet, Outside temperature display, Overhead airbag, Overhead console, Panic alarm, Passenger door bin, Passenger vanity mirror, Power door mirrors, Power Glass Heated Sideview Mirrors, Power steering, Power windows, Power-Adjustable Pedals, Power-Sliding Rear Window, Radio data system, Radio: AM/FM SiriusXM w/360L, Radio: AM/FM Stereo w/6 Speakers, Radio: B&O Sound System by Bang & Olufsen, Rear reading lights, Rear step bumper, Rear Under-Seat Storage, Rear window defroster, Remote keyless entry, Remote Start System, Remote Start System w/Remote Tailgate Release, Security system, Speed control, Speed-sensing steering, Split folding rear seat, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, SYNC 4, SYNC 4 w/Enhanced Voice Recognition, Tachometer, Tailgate Step w/Tailgate Work Surface, Telescoping steering wheel, Tilt steering wheel, Traction control, Trip computer, Twin Panel Moonroof, Unique Sport Cloth 40/Console/40 Front-Seats, Variably intermittent wipers, Voltmeter, Wheel Well Liner, Wheels: 17" Silver Painted Aluminum, Wheels: 18" 6-Spoke Machined Aluminum, Wheels: 18" Chrome-Like PVD, XLT Chrome Appearance Package, XLT Sport Appearance Package, Zone Lighting, 4WD.

    • Tremor, the more useful version on the Raptor

      By Ron B on Monday, February 07, 2022

      5.0
      I have always liked the Ford F-150 Raptor and then I can across the Tremor. Turns our I like the Tremor better. There are no deserts for me to race in near me so the Raptor is not really useful for me besides looks. The Tremor on the other hand is more made for rock crawling and has a better towing capacity then the Raptor all of which are more ideal in my situation. Kelly blue book has it listed wrong on here when I try to price it out with options, so I wish they would fix that. I have the high package version which is the features of the lariat but with a suspension made for off roading. It has the active orange theme throughout which can only be found on the Tremor trim, I like it but I do understand if its just not someones thing. Perfect for someone who likes the raptor but still needs a truck to truck things.
    • Raptor gen3 best overall truck ever!

      By Raptor3 on Sunday, January 30, 2022

      5.0
      Between the capability, MPG, power, luxuries, and style. This is the best truck I've ever owned in 7 trucks. Love it and would recommend to anyone.
    • F150 plat

      By Steve on Saturday, December 11, 2021

      5.0
      Great truck. Drives big. Lots of room. Lots of tech. Have only used generator once. Love the remote start.

    • 2022 Ford F-150 XLT V6 EcoBoost
      2022 Ford F-150 XLT V6 EcoBoos…

    • 2022 Ford F-150 Raptor V6 EcoBoost
      2022 Ford F-150 Raptor V6 EcoB…