New 2022 FordF-150 Lariat 5.0L V8 145" Wheelbase

  • VIN: 1FTFW1E51NFA20782
  • Stock: TU72901

Shop online with TS&S Ford 24x7 and get approved for Delivery today! At TS&S Ford in Madras Oregon we offer a great selection of Commercial, Fleet, & Work Trucks along with F150, F250 & F350 pickups all capable of getting the job done!  Located in Central Oregon our SUV and Car Selection is excellent as well. Check out the all new Explorer, Expedition, Edge, Eco Sport, Escape, & our Mustangs today!  If you don't see what you would like stop in or call the dealership and speak to our Sales Team 8am - 7pm Monday - Saturday or 11am-5pm on Sundays.  Our direct sales line is 888-471-4217.
    Exterior Color
    Agate Black Metallic
    19/22 MPG City/Hwy
    5 5.0L V8

    • BLIND SPOT SENSOR
    • EMERGENCY COMMUNICATION SYSTEM
    • WIRELESS PHONE CONNECTIVITY
    • FULLY AUTOMATIC HEADLIGHTS
    • SECURITY SYSTEM

    • Class IV Trailer Hitch Receiver$315
    • Electronic Locking w/3.73 Axle Ratio$570
    • Extended Range 36 Gallon Fuel Tank$445
    • Integrated Trailer Brake Controller$275
    • LED Sideview Mirror Spotlights$175
    • Onboard 400W Outlet$290
    • SYNC 4 w/Enhanced Voice Recognition$325
    • Trailer Tow Package$1,195

    • 8YR/100,000 HYBRID BATTERY
    • DAYTIME RUNNING LAMPS
    • POWER ADJ/HEATED/POWER FOLD EXTERIOR MIRRORS
    • POWER SLIDING REAR WINDOW W/DEFROST & PRIVACY TINT
    • POWER TAILGATE LOCK
    • TRAILER SWAY CONTROL
    • ZONE LIGHTING
    • BLIND SPOT SENSOR
    • CLASS IV TRAILER HITCH W/ SMART TRLR TOW CONNECTOR
    • FORDPASS CONNECT 4G HOTSPOT TELEMATICS MODEM
    • INTELLIGENT ACCESS W/PUSH BUTTON START
    • LANE-KEEPING SYSTEM
    • POST-COLLISION BRAKING
    • PRE-COLLISION ASSIST W/AEB
    • REVERSE BRAKE ASSIST
    • REVERSE SENSING AND REAR VIEW CAMERA
    • WIRELESS PHONE CONNECTIVITY
    • 10-WAY PWR DRV & MULTI-ADJ PWR FRT PASS
    • 12" PRODUCTIVITY SCREEN
    • 60/40 FOLD-UP REAR BENCH
    • A/C W/DUAL CLIMATE CONTROL
    • ADJUST PEDALS W/MEMORY
    • AMBIENT LIGHTING-ONE COLOR
    • AUTO DIM REARVIEW MIRROR
    • HTD/VENTILATED FRT SEATS
    • LEATHER TRIMMED SEATS
    • LEATHER WRAPPED STR WHEEL
    • PWR DRIVER/PASS LUMBAR
    • SECURICODE KEYLESS KEYPAD
    • SECURITY SYSTEM
    • TIRE PRESSURE MONIT SYS
    • BodyStyle: LARIAT
    • Cab: SuperCrew®
    • Drive: 4x4
    • Engine: 5.0L V8 with Auto Start-Stop Technology and Flex-Fuel Capability Engine
    • ExteriorColor: Agate Black Metallic
    • InteriorColor: Black
    • RapidSpec: LARIAT High
    • SeatType: Leather-Trimmed 40/Console/40 Front Seats
    • SpecialPackage: Equipment Group LARIAT High Discount
    • SpecialPackage: Ford Co-Pilot360™ Assist 2.0
    • SpecialPackage: LARIAT Sport Appearance Package
    • SpecialPackage: Lariat Sport Package Discount
    • SpecialPackage: Navigation Discount
    • SpecialPackage: Navigation Discount
    • SpecialPackage: Navigation Discount
    • SpecialPackage: Power Equipment Group
    • SpecialPackage: Trailer Tow Package
    • Transmission: Electronic Ten-Speed Automatic Transmission
    • WheelBase: 145" Wheelbase
    • WheelMaterial: 18" Six-Spoke Machined-Aluminum wheels with Gloss Black Painted Pockets Wheels
    • WheelSize: 18" Six-Spoke Machined-Aluminum wheels with Gloss Black Painted Pockets Wheels

    Dealer Notes

    2022 Ford F-150 Lariat 4WD Agate Black Metallic 5.0L V8 10-Speed Automatic

    4WD, 18" Machined-Aluminum Wheels, 2nd Row Heated Seats, 360 Degree Camera, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, 6" Bright Polished Running Board, 7 Speakers, ABS brakes, Accent-Color Angular Step Bars, Adjustable pedals, Air Conditioning, Alloy wheels, AM/FM radio: SiriusXM with 360L, Auto High-beam Headlights, Auto Start-Stop Removal, Auto-dimming door mirrors, Auto-dimming Rear-View mirror, Automatic temperature control, Box Side Decals, Brake assist, Bumpers: chrome, Chrome 2-Bar Grille w/4 Minor Bars, Chrome Door & Tailgate Handles w/Body-Color Bezel, Chrome Single-Tip Exhaust, Chrome Skull Caps on Exterior Mirrors, Class IV Trailer Hitch Receiver, Compass, Connected Built-In Navigation, Dark 2-Bar & 1 Minor Bar Style Grille, Delay-off headlights, Driver door bin, Driver vanity mirror, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Electronic Locking w/3.73 Axle Ratio, Electronic Stability Control, Emergency communication system: SYNC 4 911 Assist, Equipment Group 502A High, Extended Range 36 Gallon Fuel Tank, Exterior parking camera rear: With Dynamic Hitch Assist, Ford Co-Pilot360 Assist 2.0 (DISC), Front anti-roll bar, Front Center Armrest w/Storage, Front dual zone A/C, Front fog lights, Front reading lights, Front wheel independent suspension, Fully automatic headlights, Heated door mirrors, Heated front seats, Heated Steering Wheel, Illuminated entry, Integrated Trailer Brake Controller, Intersection Assist, Lariat Chrome Appearance Package, Lariat Sport Appearance Package, Leather-Trimmed 40/20/40 Front Seat, LED Projector w/Dynamic Bending Headlamps, LED Sideview Mirror Spotlights, Low tire pressure warning, Memory seat, Occupant sensing airbag, Onboard 400W Outlet, Outside temperature display, Overhead airbag, Overhead console, Panic alarm, Passenger door bin, Passenger vanity mirror, Pedal memory, Power door mirrors, Power driver seat, Power Glass Sideview Mirr w/Chrome Skull Caps, Power passenger seat, Power steering, Power Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column w/Memory, Power windows, Radio data system, Radio: AM/FM SiriusXM w/360L, Radio: B&O Unleashed Sound System by Bang & Olufsen, Rear reading lights, Rear seat center armrest, Rear step bumper, Rear window defroster, Remote keyless entry, Security system, Speed control, Speed-sensing steering, Split folding rear seat, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, SYNC 4 w/Enhanced Voice Recognition, Tachometer, Telescoping steering wheel, Tilt steering wheel, Traction control, Trailer Tow Package, Trip computer, Turn signal indicator mirrors, Twin Panel Moonroof, Variably intermittent wipers, Ventilated front seats, Voltmeter, Wheel Well Liner, Wheels: 18" 6-Spoke Machined Aluminum, Wheels: 18" Chrome-Like PVD, Wireless Charging Pad, 4WD.

    • Tremor, the more useful version on the Raptor

      By Ron B on Monday, February 07, 2022

      5.0
      I have always liked the Ford F-150 Raptor and then I can across the Tremor. Turns our I like the Tremor better. There are no deserts for me to race in near me so the Raptor is not really useful for me besides looks. The Tremor on the other hand is more made for rock crawling and has a better towing capacity then the Raptor all of which are more ideal in my situation. Kelly blue book has it listed wrong on here when I try to price it out with options, so I wish they would fix that. I have the high package version which is the features of the lariat but with a suspension made for off roading. It has the active orange theme throughout which can only be found on the Tremor trim, I like it but I do understand if its just not someones thing. Perfect for someone who likes the raptor but still needs a truck to truck things.
    • Raptor gen3 best overall truck ever!

      By Raptor3 on Sunday, January 30, 2022

      5.0
      Between the capability, MPG, power, luxuries, and style. This is the best truck I've ever owned in 7 trucks. Love it and would recommend to anyone.
    • F150 plat

      By Steve on Saturday, December 11, 2021

      5.0
      Great truck. Drives big. Lots of room. Lots of tech. Have only used generator once. Love the remote start.

    • 2022 Ford F-150 XLT V6 EcoBoost
      2022 Ford F-150 XLT V6 EcoBoos…

    • 2022 Ford F-150 Raptor V6 EcoBoost
      2022 Ford F-150 Raptor V6 EcoB…