New 2023 FordF-150 Raptor 3.5L V6 EcoBoost

    Shop online with TS&S Ford 24x7 and get approved for Delivery today! At TS&S Ford in Madras Oregon we offer a great selection of Commercial, Fleet, & Work Trucks along with F150, F250 & F350 pickups all capable of getting the job done!  Located in Central Oregon our SUV and Car Selection is excellent as well. Check out the all new Explorer, Expedition, Edge, Eco Sport, Escape, & our Mustangs today!  If you don't see what you would like stop in or call the dealership and speak to our Sales Team 8am - 7pm Monday - Saturday or 11am-5pm on Sundays.  Our direct sales line is 888-471-4217.
      Exterior Color
      Avalanche Gray
      Interior Color
      Rb Blk Lthr Buck
      Body/Seating
      Truck/5 seats
      Fuel Economy
      15/18 MPG City/Hwy
      3.5L V6 EcoBoost
      VIN
      1FTFW1RG5PFA48695
      Stock Number
      72978

      • Navigation system
      • Lane departure
      • Leather upholstery
      • Automatic temperature control
      • Emergency communication system
      • Wireless phone connectivity
      • Parking sensors
      • Exterior parking camera front

      Detailed Specifications

      • 1-touch down
      • 1-touch up
      • Adaptive Cruise Control: Adaptive Cruise Control with Traffic Jam Assist
      • Adjustable pedals
      • Air conditioning
      • Auto tilt-away steering wheel
      • Auto-dimming rearview mirror
      • Automatic temperature control
      • Driver door bin
      • Driver vanity mirror
      • Emergency communication system
      • Front beverage holders
      • Front dual zone A/C
      • Garage door transmitter
      • Heated steering wheel
      • Illuminated entry
      • Memory seat
      • Navigation system: SYNC 4 Connected Navigation
      • Overhead console
      • Passenger door bin
      • Passenger vanity mirror
      • Pedal memory
      • Power windows
      • Proximity key: doors and push button start
      • Rear beverage holders
      • Rear door bins
      • Remote engine start: keyfob and smart device (subscription required)
      • Remote keyless entry
      • Speed control
      • Steering wheel memory
      • Telescoping steering wheel
      • Tilt steering wheel
      • Adaptive suspension
      • Alloy wheels
      • Front anti-roll bar
      • Front tires: 315/70SR17.0
      • Front wheel independent suspension
      • Power steering
      • Rear tires: 315/70SR17.0
      • Speed-sensing steering
      • Tires: all-terrain
      • Wheel size: 17"
      • 1st row LCD monitors: 2
      • AM/FM radio: SiriusXM with 360L
      • Primary LCD size: 12.0"
      • Radio data system
      • Satellite radio trial duration with new vehicle purchase (months): 3
      • Smart device integration
      • Speaker type: B&O Unleashed Sound System by Bang & Olufsen
      • Speakers: 18
      • Steering wheel mounted audio controls
      • Wireless phone connectivity: SYNC 4
      • Basic warranty: 36 months/36,000miles
      • Corrosion perforation warranty: 60 months/ unlimited distance
      • Powertrain warranty: 60 months/60,000miles
      • Roadside assistance coverage: 60 months/60,000miles
      • Front center armrest
      • Front seats: bucket
      • Heated front seats
      • Heated rear seats
      • Leather upholstery
      • Max seating capacity: 5
      • Power 2-way driver lumbar support
      • Power 2-way passenger lumbar support
      • Power driver seat
      • Power passenger seat
      • Rear seats: split-bench
      • Rear seats Folding position: fold-up cushion
      • Seat Upholstery: simulated suede/leather Alcantara
      • Split folding rear seat
      • Ventilated front seats
      • Compressor: twin turbo
      • Cylinder configuration: V-6
      • Drive type: four-wheel
      • Engine liters: 3.5L
      • Engine location: front
      • Fuel economy city: 15mpg
      • Fuel economy combined: 16mpg
      • Fuel economy fuel type: gasoline
      • Fuel economy highway: 18mpg
      • Fuel tank capacity: 36.0gal.
      • Horsepower: 450hp @ 5,000RPM
      • Hybrid traction battery type: none
      • Manual-shift auto: SelectShift
      • Mode select transmission
      • Number of valves: 24
      • Rear locking differential
      • Recommended fuel: Regular Unleaded
      • Torque: 510 lb.-ft. @ 3,500RPM
      • Transmission: 10 speed automatic
      • Variable valve control
      • Approach angle: 31 deg
      • Departure angle: 24 deg
      • Ground clearance (min): 305mm (12.0")
      • Ramp breakover angle: 23 deg
      • Auto-dimming door mirrors
      • Bumpers: body-color
      • Door mirrors: body-color
      • Heated door mirrors
      • Left rear passenger door: conventional
      • Power door mirrors
      • Rear cargo: tailgate
      • Rear step bumper
      • Right rear passenger: conventional
      • Skid plates
      • Tailpipe finisher: black
      • Trailer hitch receiver
      • Trailer sway control
      • Turn signal indicator mirrors
      • Compression ratio: 10.00 to 1
      • Curb weight: 2,604kg (5,741lbs)
      • Engine bore x stroke: 92.5mm x 87.6mm (3.64" x 3.45")
      • Engine displacement: 3.5 L
      • Engine horsepower: 450hp @ 5,000RPM
      • Engine torque: 510 lb.-ft. @ 3,500RPM
      • Exterior body width: 2,200mm (86.6")
      • Exterior height: 2,027mm (79.8")
      • Exterior length: 5,908mm (232.6")
      • Front headroom: 1,036mm (40.8")
      • Front hiproom: 1,588mm (62.5")
      • Front legroom: 1,115mm (43.9")
      • Front shoulder room: 1,692mm (66.6")
      • GVWR: 3,198kg (7,050lbs)
      • Interior maximum cargo volume: 1,422 L (50 cu.ft.)
      • Passenger volume: 3,727L (131.6 cu.ft.)
      • Payload: 635kg (1,400lbs)
      • Rear headroom: 1,026mm (40.4")
      • Rear hiproom: 1,590mm (62.6")
      • Rear legroom: 1,107mm (43.6")
      • Rear shoulder room: 1,671mm (65.8")
      • Towing capacity: 3,719kg (8,200lbs)
      • Turning radius: 7.2m (23.7')
      • Wheelbase: 3,683mm (145.0")
      • Appearance: digital/analog
      • Auto high-beam headlights
      • Blind spot: BLIS with Trailer Tow Coverage warning
      • Compass
      • Configurable
      • Delay-off headlights
      • Exterior parking camera front: Ford Co-Pilot360 - 360 Degree Camera yes
      • Exterior parking camera left: Ford Co-Pilot360 - 360 Degree Camera yes
      • Exterior parking camera rear: Dynamic Hitch Assist yes
      • Exterior parking camera right: Ford Co-Pilot360 - 360 Degree Camera yes
      • Front fog lights
      • Front reading lights
      • Fully automatic headlights
      • Lane departure: active
      • Low tire pressure warning
      • Oil pressure gauge
      • Outside temperature display
      • Parking sensors: Forward and Reverse Sensing System front and rear
      • Rain sensing wipers
      • Rear reading lights
      • Rear window defroster
      • Variably intermittent wipers
      • 4 wheel disc brakes
      • ABS brakes
      • Adjustable head restraints: driver and passenger w/tilt
      • Brake assist
      • Dual front impact airbags
      • Dual front side impact airbags
      • Electronic stability
      • Forward collision: Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB) mitigation
      • Ignition disable
      • Occupant sensing airbag
      • Overhead airbag
      • Panic alarm
      • Pedestrian detection: prevention
      • Perimeter/approach lights
      • Rear collision: mitigation
      • Security system
      • Traction control

      Dealer Notes

      2023 Ford F-150 Raptor 4WD Avalanche Gray 3.5L V6 EcoBoost 10-Speed Automatic

      4WD, 17" Cast Aluminum Wheels, 17" Forged Aluminum Bead-Lock Capable Wheels, 18 Speakers, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, ABS brakes, Adaptive suspension, Adjustable pedals, Air Conditioning, Alloy wheels, AM/FM radio: SiriusXM with 360L, Auto High-beam Headlights, Auto Start-Stop Removal, Auto tilt-away steering wheel, Auto-dimming door mirrors, Auto-dimming Rear-View mirror, Automatic temperature control, Brake assist, Bumpers: body-color, Compass, Delay-off headlights, Driver door bin, Driver vanity mirror, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Electronic Locking w/4.10 Axle Ratio, Electronic Stability Control, Emergency communication system, Exterior parking camera rear: With Dynamic Hitch Assist, Front anti-roll bar, Front Bucket Seats, Front Center Armrest, Front dual zone A/C, Front fog lights, Front License Plate Bracket, Front reading lights, Front wheel independent suspension, Fully automatic headlights, Garage door transmitter, GVWR: 7,050 lbs Payload Package, Heated door mirrors, Heated front seats, Heated rear seats, Heated steering wheel, Illuminated entry, Lane Departure Warning System, Leather Trim Seats w/Heated 2nd Row, Low tire pressure warning, Memory seat, Navigation system: SYNC 4 Connected Navigation, Occupant sensing airbag, Outside temperature display, Overhead airbag, Overhead console, Panic alarm, Passenger door bin, Passenger vanity mirror, Pedal memory, Power door mirrors, Power driver seat, Power passenger seat, Power steering, Power windows, Radio data system, Radio: B&O Unleashed Sound System by Bang & Olufsen, Rain sensing wipers, Raptor Carbon Fiber Package, Rear reading lights, Rear step bumper, Rear window defroster, Recaro Black w/Orange Stitching Front Seats, Remote keyless entry, Security system, Speed control, Speed-sensing steering, Split folding rear seat, Steering wheel memory, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, SYNC 4 w/Enhanced Voice Recognition, Tachometer, Telescoping steering wheel, Tilt steering wheel, Traction control, Trip computer, Turn signal indicator mirrors, Variably intermittent wipers, Ventilated front seats, 4WD.

      • Tremor, the more useful version on the Raptor

        By Ron B on Monday, February 07, 2022

        5.0
        I have always liked the Ford F-150 Raptor and then I can across the Tremor. Turns our I like the Tremor better. There are no deserts for me to race in near me so the Raptor is not really useful for me besides looks. The Tremor on the other hand is more made for rock crawling and has a better towing capacity then the Raptor all of which are more ideal in my situation. Kelly blue book has it listed wrong on here when I try to price it out with options, so I wish they would fix that. I have the high package version which is the features of the lariat but with a suspension made for off roading. It has the active orange theme throughout which can only be found on the Tremor trim, I like it but I do understand if its just not someones thing. Perfect for someone who likes the raptor but still needs a truck to truck things.
      • Raptor gen3 best overall truck ever!

        By Raptor3 on Sunday, January 30, 2022

        5.0
        Between the capability, MPG, power, luxuries, and style. This is the best truck I've ever owned in 7 trucks. Love it and would recommend to anyone.
      • F150 plat

        By Steve on Saturday, December 11, 2021

        5.0
        Great truck. Drives big. Lots of room. Lots of tech. Have only used generator once. Love the remote start.

      • 2023 Ford F-150 Raptor V6 EcoBoost
        2023 Ford F-150 Raptor V6 EcoB…

      • 2023 Ford F-150 XLT V6 EcoBoost
        2023 Ford F-150 XLT V6 EcoBoos…