New 2023 FordF-150 King Ranch 3.5L PowerBoost Full-Hybrid V6

    Shop online with TS&S Ford 24x7 and get approved for Delivery today! At TS&S Ford in Madras Oregon we offer a great selection of Commercial, Fleet, & Work Trucks along with F150, F250 & F350 pickups all capable of getting the job done!  Located in Central Oregon our SUV and Car Selection is excellent as well. Check out the all new Explorer, Expedition, Edge, Eco Sport, Escape, & our Mustangs today!  If you don't see what you would like stop in or call the dealership and speak to our Sales Team 8am - 7pm Monday - Saturday or 11am-5pm on Sundays.  Our direct sales line is 888-471-4217.
      Exterior Color
      Rapid Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat
      Interior Color
      Kjjava Int W/Kingsville
      Body/Seating
      Truck/5 seats
      Fuel Economy
      23/23 MPG City/Hwy
      3.5L PowerBoost Full-Hybrid V6
      VIN
      1FTFW1ED2PFA39707
      Stock Number
      72988

      • Lane departure
      • Automatic temperature control
      • Emergency communication system
      • Wireless phone connectivity
      • Parking sensors
      • Exterior parking camera rear
      • Front dual zone A/C
      • Auto high-beam headlights

      Included Packages & Options

      • SYNC 4 w/Enhanced Voice Recognition$325
      Included Options
      • Electronic Locking w/3.73 Axle Ratio$570
      • Class IV Trailer Hitch Receiver$315
      • Extended Range 36 Gallon Fuel Tank$445
      • Integrated Trailer Brake Controller$275
      • SYNC 4 w/Enhanced Voice Recognition$325

      Detailed Specifications

      • 1-touch down
      • 1-touch up
      • Air conditioning
      • Automatic temperature control
      • Driver door bin
      • Emergency communication system: SYNC 4 911 Assist
      • Front beverage holders
      • Front dual zone A/C
      • Illuminated entry
      • Overhead console
      • Passenger door bin
      • Passenger vanity mirror
      • Power windows
      • Rear beverage holders
      • Rear door bins
      • Remote engine start: smart device only (subscription required)
      • Remote keyless entry
      • Speed control
      • Telescoping steering wheel
      • Tilt steering wheel
      • Front anti-roll bar
      • Front tires: 265/70SR17.0
      • Front wheel independent suspension
      • Power steering
      • Rear tires: 265/70SR17.0
      • Speed-sensing steering
      • Tires: all-terrain
      • Wheel size: 17"
      • 1st row LCD monitors: 2
      • AM/FM radio
      • Primary LCD size: 8.0"
      • Radio data system
      • Smart device integration: SYNC 4 AppLink/Apple CarPlay/Android Auto
      • Speakers: 6
      • Steering wheel mounted audio controls
      • Wireless phone connectivity: SYNC 4
      • Basic warranty: 36 months/36,000miles
      • Corrosion perforation warranty: 60 months/ unlimited distance
      • Hybrid/electric system compone warranty: 96 months/100,000miles
      • Powertrain warranty: 60 months/60,000miles
      • Roadside assistance coverage: 60 months/60,000miles
      • Front center armrest
      • Front seats: bucket
      • Manual driver lumbar support
      • Manual passenger lumbar support
      • Max seating capacity: 5
      • Rear seats: split-bench
      • Rear seats Folding position: fold-up cushion
      • Seat Upholstery: cloth
      • Split folding rear seat
      • Compressor: twin turbo
      • Cylinder configuration: V-6
      • Drive type: four-wheel
      • Electric motor horsepower: 44hp @ RPM
      • Engine liters: 3.5L
      • Engine location: front
      • Fuel economy (Alternate 1) fuel type: E85
      • Fuel economy city: 23mpg
      • Fuel economy combined: 20mpg
      • Fuel economy fuel type: gasoline
      • Fuel economy highway: 23mpg
      • Fuel tank capacity: 30.6gal.
      • Horsepower: 430hp @ 6,000RPM
      • Hybrid electric powertrain type: HEV (hybrid electric vehicle)
      • Hybrid system net power: 430hp @ 6,000RPM
      • Hybrid system net power torque: 570 lb.-ft.
      • Hybrid traction battery capacity (kWh): 2
      • Hybrid traction battery type: lithium ion
      • Manual-shift auto: SelectShift
      • Mode select transmission
      • Number of valves: 24
      • Rear locking differential
      • Recommended fuel: Regular Unleaded
      • Torque: 570 lb.-ft. @ 3,000RPM
      • Transmission: 10 speed automatic
      • Variable valve control
      • Approach angle: 26 deg
      • Departure angle: 26 deg
      • Ground clearance (min): 239mm (9.4")
      • Ramp breakover angle: 21 deg
      • Heated door mirrors
      • Left rear passenger door: conventional
      • Power door mirrors
      • Rear cargo: tailgate
      • Rear step bumper
      • Right rear passenger: conventional
      • Trailer sway control
      • Compression ratio: 10.50 to 1
      • Curb weight: 2,135kg (4,707lbs)
      • Engine bore x stroke: 92.5mm x 86.6mm (3.64" x 3.41")
      • Engine displacement: 3.5 L
      • Engine horsepower: 430hp @ 6,000RPM
      • Engine torque: 570 lb.-ft. @ 3,000RPM
      • Exterior body width: 2,029mm (79.9")
      • Exterior height: 1,961mm (77.2")
      • Exterior length: 5,885mm (231.7")
      • Front headroom: 1,036mm (40.8")
      • Front hiproom: 1,588mm (62.5")
      • Front legroom: 1,115mm (43.9")
      • Front shoulder room: 1,694mm (66.7")
      • GVWR: 3,334kg (7,350lbs)
      • Interior maximum cargo volume: 1,441 L (51 cu.ft.)
      • Passenger volume: 3,735L (131.9 cu.ft.)
      • Payload: 801kg (1,765lbs)
      • Rear headroom: 1,026mm (40.4")
      • Rear hiproom: 1,590mm (62.6")
      • Rear legroom: 1,107mm (43.6")
      • Rear shoulder room: 1,676mm (66.0")
      • Towing capacity: 3,719kg (8,200lbs)
      • Turning radius: 7.3m (23.9')
      • Wheelbase: 3,683mm (145.0")
      • Appearance: analog
      • Auto high-beam headlights
      • Compass
      • Delay-off headlights
      • Exterior parking camera rear: Dynamic Hitch Assist yes
      • Front reading lights
      • Fully automatic headlights
      • Lane departure: Lane Keeping Alert active
      • Low tire pressure warning
      • Oil pressure gauge
      • Outside temperature display
      • Parking sensors: Reverse Sensing System rear
      • Variably intermittent wipers
      • Voltmeter
      • 4 wheel disc brakes
      • ABS brakes
      • Brake assist
      • Brakes regenerative
      • Dual front impact airbags
      • Dual front side impact airbags
      • Electronic stability
      • Forward collision: Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB) mitigation
      • Ignition disable
      • Occupant sensing airbag
      • Overhead airbag
      • Panic alarm
      • Pedestrian detection: prevention
      • Perimeter/approach lights
      • Security system
      • Traction control

      Dealer Notes

      2023 Ford F-150 King Ranch 4WD Rapid Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat 3.5L PowerBoost Full-Hybrid V6 10-Speed Automatic

      3.5L PowerBoost Full-Hybrid V6, 4WD, 20" Machined-Aluminum Wheels, 3.31 Axle Ratio, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, 8 Speakers, ABS brakes, Adjustable pedals, Air Conditioning, Alloy wheels, AM/FM radio: SiriusXM with 360L, Auto High-beam Headlights, Auto Start-Stop Removal, Auto tilt-away steering wheel, Auto-dimming door mirrors, Auto-dimming Rear-View mirror, Automatic temperature control, Brake assist, Chrome Door Handles w/Body-Color Strap, Chrome Skull Caps on Exterior Mirrors, Class IV Trailer Hitch Receiver, Compass, Delay-off headlights, Driver door bin, Driver vanity mirror, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Electronic Locking w/3.73 Axle Ratio, Electronic Stability Control, Emergency communication system: SYNC 4 911 Assist, Extended Range 36 Gallon Fuel Tank, Exterior parking camera rear: With Dynamic Hitch Assist, Front anti-roll bar, Front Bucket Seats, Front Center Armrest, Front dual zone A/C, Front fog lights, Front License Plate Bracket, Front reading lights, Front wheel independent suspension, Fully automatic headlights, Garage door transmitter, Genuine wood console insert, Genuine wood dashboard insert, Genuine wood door panel insert, Heated door mirrors, Heated front seats, Heated rear seats, Heated steering wheel, Illuminated entry, Integrated Trailer Brake Controller, King Ranch Chrome Appearance Package, King Ranch Leather Bucket Seats, Low tire pressure warning, Max Trailer Tow Package, Memory seat, Multicontour Seats w/Active Motion Removal, Occupant sensing airbag, Outside temperature display, Overhead airbag, Overhead console, Panic alarm, Passenger door bin, Passenger vanity mirror, Pedal memory, Power door mirrors, Power driver seat, Power passenger seat, Power steering, Power windows, Pro Trailer Backup Assist & Pro Trailer Hitch Assist, Radio data system, Radio: B&O Sound System by Bang & Olufsen, Rain sensing wipers, Rear reading lights, Rear seat center armrest, Rear step bumper, Rear window defroster, Remote keyless entry, Security system, Speed control, Speed-sensing steering, Split folding rear seat, Steering wheel memory, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, SYNC 4 w/Enhanced Voice Recognition, Tachometer, Telescoping steering wheel, Tilt steering wheel, Traction control, Trip computer, Turn signal indicator mirrors, Twin Panel Moonroof, Variably intermittent wipers, Ventilated front seats, Voltmeter, 3.5L PowerBoost Full-Hybrid V6, 4WD.

      Recent Arrival!

      • Tremor, the more useful version on the Raptor

        By Ron B on Monday, February 07, 2022

        5.0
        I have always liked the Ford F-150 Raptor and then I can across the Tremor. Turns our I like the Tremor better. There are no deserts for me to race in near me so the Raptor is not really useful for me besides looks. The Tremor on the other hand is more made for rock crawling and has a better towing capacity then the Raptor all of which are more ideal in my situation. Kelly blue book has it listed wrong on here when I try to price it out with options, so I wish they would fix that. I have the high package version which is the features of the lariat but with a suspension made for off roading. It has the active orange theme throughout which can only be found on the Tremor trim, I like it but I do understand if its just not someones thing. Perfect for someone who likes the raptor but still needs a truck to truck things.
      • Raptor gen3 best overall truck ever!

        By Raptor3 on Sunday, January 30, 2022

        5.0
        Between the capability, MPG, power, luxuries, and style. This is the best truck I've ever owned in 7 trucks. Love it and would recommend to anyone.
      • F150 plat

        By Steve on Saturday, December 11, 2021

        5.0
        Great truck. Drives big. Lots of room. Lots of tech. Have only used generator once. Love the remote start.

      • 2023 Ford F-150 Raptor V6 EcoBoost
        2023 Ford F-150 Raptor V6 EcoB…

      • 2023 Ford F-150 XLT V6 EcoBoost
        2023 Ford F-150 XLT V6 EcoBoos…