When it comes to popular and fun-to-drive crossover SUVs, two options that likely come to mind right away include the 2020 Nissan Rogue in Madras OR and the 2020 Ford Escape. Both of these vehicles have a wide array of pros and cons and getting to know which one is best can take some time and effort.

The good news is, here we have already compared the features and options offered by both to choose the one that best suits your needs. Keep reading to learn more.

What to Consider

When you are trying to decide which crossover SUV makes most sense to purchase, you may gravitate toward a brand you have purchased in the past. While this isn't necessarily a bad option, it may not give you the best crossover SUV for your particular needs.

As a result, it is a good idea to get to know all the options and then determine which one makes the most sense. While this can be a bit confusing at first, as there are a number of factors to consider, there is some help found here. Here we have provided some of the specs and features of each crossover SUV to find the one that best suits your needs.

Getting to Know the Specs

The 2020 Ford Escape in Madras OR is pretty light and comes in about 150 pounds lighter than the 2020 Nissan Rogue in Madras OR. Another impressive feature is the extra 2nd row legroom that's offered. The Escape comes with 38.8 inches of space, but the Rouge comes in almost an inch less at 37.9. When it comes to legroom, that inch matters.

Engines and Fuel Economy

When getting under the hood, it is easy to notice some significant differences between the Escape and the Rogue. The first difference is noticed with the horsepower, the Ford Escape offers 180 horsepower, while the 2020 Nissan Rogue in Madras OR only comes in at 170. Also, the Escape offers several engine options, unlike the Rogue, where the only option available is the 2.5-liter I-4.

If a driver is looking to get a bit of gusto from their crossover's engine, the Escape is going to be the best option. This is the only in one in the class that offers a more powerful gas engine.

Also, the Rouge has a CVT transmission, while the Escape has an 8-speed option. Even though the CVT has come a long way since its inception, it may still create a rubber-band sensation when trying to hold rpms.

What Option Makes the Most Sense?

This answer to which vehicle to choose should be clear now. The 2020 Ford Escape comes out as the leader of the pack as a top-class option for drivers in all walks of life.

Our Madras OR Ford dealer, TS&S Ford, can help you find the Escape that best suits your needs - just stop by today! Our top-notch product experts will also assist in getting you to financing and introducing you to our service department before leaving with your new Ford Escape.

Make an Inquiry