Used 2014 BMW3 Series 328i xDrive Gran Turismo Hatchback

  • VIN: WBA3X5C58ED243078
Silver
Interior Color
Other
Body
Hatchback
Transmission
8-Speed Automatic Sport
Drivetrain
AWD
Engine
2 2.0L 4-Cylinder DOHC 16V Turbocharged
BMW 3 Series

  • Sport Line$2,500

2014 BMW 3 Series 328i xDrive Gran Turismo Silver AWD 2.0L 4-Cylinder DOHC 16V Turbocharged 8-Speed Automatic Sport

Features: AWD.

22/33 City/Highway MPG

* Automotive purists on the prowl for the most enthusiast-oriented sports sedan on the market need look no further than the 2014 BMW 3 Series. Although entries from Acura, Lexus and Mercedes-Benz are certainly advanced, well-equipped 3 Series models hold the edge when it comes to the latest in-car tech. Source: KBB.com
* Distinctive hatchback body style makes it easy to load bulky items; upscale interior with straightforward controls and plenty of rear-seat legroom; strong and fuel-efficient engines; standard all-wheel drive. Source: Edmunds
* For 2014, the BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo has slight aesthetic tweaks, and it still catches the eye of every driver on the road. From its coupe-like elegance to its soft-sloped roof line that heightens the interior space, the 3 Series Gran Turismo shouts luxury vehicle as it proudly displays the famous twin kidney grille. Its chrome frame, double round headlights and extended rear lights are distinctly BMW. In 2014, trim packages include the Sport Line, Modern Line, Luxury Line, and the M Sport Spec, all offering only the best of the best materials. It boasts two engine options, both turbocharged twins in an eight-speed automatic transmission; one 240-hp 2L four-cylinder, the other a 300-hp 3L six-cylinder. Most exciting is the active rear spoiler that extends at 68mph to lessen lift. Once inside, up to five adult passengers will find raised seats, with significant legroom, and vast interior space. The rear seats have a 40/20/40 split allowing even more cargo room and the front seat was designed with the driver in mind. All of the controls and the free-standing display are all oriented to, and in the field of vision of, the driver, not to mention ergonomically arranged for smoother usage. The 3 Series Gran Turismo also features BMW head-up display to keep eyes on the road while utilizing the safety features and controls, iDrive Touch Controller, active cruise control, or the Radio BMW Professional. Additional safety features include adaptive headlights, park assist, and extensive airbags. Source: The Manufacturer Summary

  • Love this car!!

    By jim on Tuesday, December 19, 2017

    5.0
    Fast and comfortable. Cant live without heated seats and steering wheel. Bluetooth and navigation very reliable and easy to operate. Seats are comfortable.
  • German engineering and performance rules

    By ZMJ on Monday, May 01, 2017

    4.0
    This was my first BMW and probably will not be my last. Although I purchased the car in the fall of 2013, I still enjoy driving it 3.5 years later. Overall, Ive had no significant issues with the vehicle. I did have to have the on-board computer replaced early on, but that was because I had trouble connecting my phone to the sound system. The vehicle has great power for a 4-cylinder, especially when its in sport mode. Note, tough, its still a 4 cylinder, so its initial take off isnt like that of a 6 cylinder. The vehicle looks and feels like it did on the day that I bought it, even though it has more than 56,000 miles on it. It doesnt have rattles, but it does have a little more road noise than I would expect. My only criticism of the 328 xi is its electronic gadgetry. For a modern car, the electronic features are cumbersome to use. For example, I rarely use the navigation system because its not intuitive and you have set the state, city, etc.. every time you use it. Additionally, it requires time and effort to input each digit of the house number and much of the street address. Also, the vehicle was supposed to allow me to access my text and emails through my iPhone. After much research, I found that the only way that it might work was to buy a 300 holder for my phone (which would have been obsolete a year later when the new model of iPhones came out). Lastly, the hands off feature easily gets confused. When I push the button, I never know if I will get the cars system or Siri. The choice appears random. Again, I truly enjoy the car and plan to keep driving it for several years to come. The only downside is the electronics, but I didnt buy a German-made car for its electronic gadgets.
  • Computer geeks ruined the ultimate driving machine

    By SDL701 on Sunday, October 02, 2016

    4.0
    BMW has taken what used to be the "Ultimate Driving Machine" and made it into a computer geek nightmare. The absurd electronics on my 2012 328i were an annoyance since the beginning, but when the $450 battery, which cannot be owner-replaced, failed after three years, that was the last straw. The battery failed because the electrical system never turns off, so if you go away for a week without hooking the car to a battery charger, the battery runs down. You can’t even disconnect the battery, or all the computers in the car crash. (Even modern jet aircraft let you do that!) Technology is wonderful when it makes something safer, more efficient, or somehow better, but technology for its own sake is a distraction, an annoyance, and an unjustifiable expense. Run-flat tires are fine, but if you live in the American West and venture more than 50 miles from a major city, you need a spare tire. Neglecting to provide one was bad enough; eliminating a well in the trunk to put an aftermarket spare was just plain stupid. Every car made since the invention of the automatic transmission has had a "P" position on the shifter. BMW replaced that with a separate button that must be pushed or you are faced with warning bells and flashing lights. Again, just stupid. Likewise removing the two-dollar oil dipstick and replacing it with a computer-driven system that probably costs a few hundred dollars and requires warming up the car, parking it on a perfectly level surface, and drilling down through menus on the iDrive system just to check the oil. But the last straw -- the reason that after driving BMWs for 30 years I am getting rid of this car and buying something reliable and Japanese that just works -- is the ridiculous computers that will never allow the electrical system to go to sleep, and therefore run the battery down if I go away for a week, to the point of giving a barrage of error messages and warnings, turning off accessories, and ultimately requiring battery replacement. And what genius came up with a system that determines battery state by driving history rather than the actual condition of the battery, so that even charging it before driving it doesn't clear the error messages or turn the accessories back on? Even the vaunted BMW driving experience was dumbed down when BMW switched from its marvelous hydromechanical power steering to an electronic system that feels dead by comparison I loved my previous BMWs. This one is nothing but a pain in the butt. I’m trading it for a Subaru.

  • 2017 Ford F-150 XLT Truck

    2017 Ford F-150 XLT Truck V6 E…

  • 2016 Ford F-150 Lariat Truck

    2016 Ford F-150 Lariat Truck V…