Used 2014 BMW3 Series 328i xDrive Gran Turismo Hatchback

  • VIN: WBA3X5C58ED243078
Silver
Interior Color
Other
Body
Hatchback
Transmission
8-Speed Automatic Sport
Drivetrain
AWD
Engine
2 2.0L 4-Cylinder DOHC 16V Turbocharged
BMW 3 Series

  • Sport Line$2,500

  • AM/FM/HD/Satellite-prep Radio
  • Audio controls on steering wheel
  • Audio system memory card slot
  • Audio system security
  • BMW Assist eCall
  • Bluetooth wireless phone connectivity
  • Braking Assist
  • Bucket front seats
  • Cruise control
  • Cruise controls on steering wheel
  • Daytime running lights
  • Digital Audio Input
  • Driver and passenger knee airbags
  • Driver seat memory
  • Dual illuminated vanity mirrors
  • Electrochromatic auto-dimming mirrors
  • Electrochromatic rearview mirror
  • Express open/close glass sunroof
  • External temperature display
  • Fold forward seatback rear seats
  • Front Ventilated disc brakes
  • Front and rear reading lights
  • Front fog/driving lights
  • Heated driver mirror
  • Heated passenger mirror
  • Heated windshield washer jets
  • In-Dash single CD player
  • Intercooled Turbo
  • Leather steering wheel trim
  • Leather/metal-look shift knob trim
  • Leatherette seat upholstery
  • MP3 player
  • Manufacturer's 0-60mph acceleration time (seconds): 8.5 s
  • Memorized Settings for 2 drivers
  • Memorized Settings including door mirror(s)
  • Metal-look center console trim
  • Metal-look dash trim
  • Metal-look door trim
  • Passenger Airbag
  • Passenger reverse tilt mirror
  • Power Rear Spoiler
  • Power liftgate
  • Power remote driver mirror adjustment
  • Power remote trunk release
  • Power remote w/tilt down passenger mirror adjustment
  • Power retractable mirrors
  • Power windows
  • Privacy glass: Light
  • Radio Data System
  • Rear air conditioning with separate controls
  • Rear bench
  • Rear heat ducts with separate controls
  • Rear seats center armrest
  • Remote power door locks
  • Remote window operation
  • Side airbag
  • Silver aluminum rims
  • Speed Sensitive Audio Volume Control
  • Stability control
  • Transmission gear shifting controls on steering wheel
  • Trip computer
  • Turn signal in mirrors
  • Wheel Width: 8

Dealer Notes

2014 BMW 3 Series 328i xDrive Gran Turismo Silver AWD 2.0L 4-Cylinder DOHC 16V Turbocharged 8-Speed Automatic Sport

Features: AWD, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, 9 Speakers, ABS brakes, Air Conditioning, Alloy wheels, AM/FM radio, Anti-whiplash front head restraints, Auto-dimming door mirrors, Auto-dimming Rear-View mirror, Automatic temperature control, Brake assist, Bumpers: body-color, CD player, Delay-off headlights, Driver door bin, Driver vanity mirror, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Electronic Stability Control, Emergency communication system, Four wheel independent suspension, Front anti-roll bar, Front Bucket Seats, Front Center Armrest, Front dual zone A/C, Front fog lights, Front reading lights, Fully automatic headlights, Garage door transmitter, Heated door mirrors, Illuminated entry, Knee airbag, Leather Shift Knob, Leather steering wheel, Low tire pressure warning, Luxury Line Aesthetic Elements, Memory seat, MP3 decoder, Occupant sensing airbag, Outside temperature display, Overhead airbag, Passenger door bin, Passenger vanity mirror, Power door mirrors, Power driver seat, Power moonroof, Power passenger seat, Power steering, Power windows, Radio data system, Radio: Anti-Theft AM/FM/HD Stereo CD/MP3 Player, Rain sensing wipers, Rear air conditioning, Rear anti-roll bar, Rear reading lights, Rear seat center armrest, Rear window defroster, Remote keyless entry, SensaTec Leatherette Upholstery, Speed control, Speed-sensing steering, Speed-Sensitive Wipers, Split folding rear seat, Spoiler, Sport Line, Sport steering wheel, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, Tachometer, Telescoping steering wheel, Tilt steering wheel, Traction control, Trip computer, Turn signal indicator mirrors, Variably intermittent wipers, AWD.

Odometer is 6142 miles below market average! 22/33 City/Highway MPG

* Automotive purists on the prowl for the most enthusiast-oriented sports sedan on the market need look no further than the 2014 BMW 3 Series. Although entries from Acura, Lexus and Mercedes-Benz are certainly advanced, well-equipped 3 Series models hold the edge when it comes to the latest in-car tech. Source: KBB.com
* Distinctive hatchback body style makes it easy to load bulky items; upscale interior with straightforward controls and plenty of rear-seat legroom; strong and fuel-efficient engines; standard all-wheel drive. Source: Edmunds
* For 2014, the BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo has slight aesthetic tweaks, and it still catches the eye of every driver on the road. From its coupe-like elegance to its soft-sloped roof line that heightens the interior space, the 3 Series Gran Turismo shouts luxury vehicle as it proudly displays the famous twin kidney grille. Its chrome frame, double round headlights and extended rear lights are distinctly BMW. In 2014, trim packages include the Sport Line, Modern Line, Luxury Line, and the M Sport Spec, all offering only the best of the best materials. It boasts two engine options, both turbocharged twins in an eight-speed automatic transmission; one 240-hp 2L four-cylinder, the other a 300-hp 3L six-cylinder. Most exciting is the active rear spoiler that extends at 68mph to lessen lift. Once inside, up to five adult passengers will find raised seats, with significant legroom, and vast interior space. The rear seats have a 40/20/40 split allowing even more cargo room and the front seat was designed with the driver in mind. All of the controls and the free-standing display are all oriented to, and in the field of vision of, the driver, not to mention ergonomically arranged for smoother usage. The 3 Series Gra

  • Love this car!!

    By jim on Tuesday, December 19, 2017

    5.0
    Fast and comfortable. Cant live without heated seats and steering wheel. Bluetooth and navigation very reliable and easy to operate. Seats are comfortable.
  • Go for it!

    By Scott on Saturday, October 12, 2019

    4.0
    Having had too many cars to mention, many of them German, this car excels in performance, handling, electronics, and prestige. Lacks in interior quality and a little over priced? But would I buy it again? Definitely yes, depending on what your needs are.
  • Nice drive handling perfect

    By Roma on Wednesday, June 19, 2019

    5.0
    Drives like m3 reliable fun drive I speed excellent. Best for mid size sedan.

  • 2017 Ford Fiesta SE Sedan

    2017 Ford Fiesta SE Sedan I4 T…

  • 2018 Ford EcoSport S SUV

    2018 Ford EcoSport S SUV I4 Ti…