Used 2014 BMW3 Series 328i xDrive Gran Turismo Hatchback

  • VIN: WBA3X5C58ED243078
Silver
Interior Color
Other
Body
Hatchback
Transmission
8-Speed Automatic Sport
Drivetrain
AWD
Engine
2 2.0L 4-Cylinder DOHC 16V Turbocharged
BMW 3 Series

  • Sport Line$2,500

2014 BMW 3 Series 328i xDrive Gran Turismo Silver AWD 2.0L 4-Cylinder DOHC 16V Turbocharged 8-Speed Automatic Sport

Features: AWD.

22/33 City/Highway MPG

* Automotive purists on the prowl for the most enthusiast-oriented sports sedan on the market need look no further than the 2014 BMW 3 Series. Although entries from Acura, Lexus and Mercedes-Benz are certainly advanced, well-equipped 3 Series models hold the edge when it comes to the latest in-car tech. Source: KBB.com
* Distinctive hatchback body style makes it easy to load bulky items; upscale interior with straightforward controls and plenty of rear-seat legroom; strong and fuel-efficient engines; standard all-wheel drive. Source: Edmunds
* For 2014, the BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo has slight aesthetic tweaks, and it still catches the eye of every driver on the road. From its coupe-like elegance to its soft-sloped roof line that heightens the interior space, the 3 Series Gran Turismo shouts luxury vehicle as it proudly displays the famous twin kidney grille. Its chrome frame, double round headlights and extended rear lights are distinctly BMW. In 2014, trim packages include the Sport Line, Modern Line, Luxury Line, and the M Sport Spec, all offering only the best of the best materials. It boasts two engine options, both turbocharged twins in an eight-speed automatic transmission; one 240-hp 2L four-cylinder, the other a 300-hp 3L six-cylinder. Most exciting is the active rear spoiler that extends at 68mph to lessen lift. Once inside, up to five adult passengers will find raised seats, with significant legroom, and vast interior space. The rear seats have a 40/20/40 split allowing even more cargo room and the front seat was designed with the driver in mind. All of the controls and the free-standing display are all oriented to, and in the field of vision of, the driver, not to mention ergonomically arranged for smoother usage. The 3 Series Gran Turismo also features BMW head-up display to keep eyes on the road while utilizing the safety features and controls, iDrive Touch Controller, active cruise control, or the Radio BMW Professional. Additional safety features include adaptive headlights, park assist, and extensive airbags. Source: The Manufacturer Summary

  • Love this car!!

    By jim on Tuesday, December 19, 2017

    5.0
    Fast and comfortable. Cant live without heated seats and steering wheel. Bluetooth and navigation very reliable and easy to operate. Seats are comfortable.
  • My commute is fun again

    By Projo on Tuesday, May 21, 2019

    4.0
    Excellent car! Purchased it certified 2 years ago. Needed a sedan; wanted fun to drive. Cross-shopped against the typical premium competition; 328i had the best blend of all attributes. Great buying experience. Have driven it ~14K miles. Great driving dynamics; acceleration and handling are world class and the ride doesn't beat you up. Surprised and impressed by the comfort (ride and interior) and the gas mileage. Maintenance costs are a little tough to swallow, though. Always comes back to the fun factor, though. Still smiling every day when I get behind the wheel!
  • Put a lot of travel and recreation miles on it.

    By REM on Friday, October 19, 2018

    4.0
    Tire wear and noise 'til I bought Bridgestone DriveGuard

  • 2018 Ford Escape SEL SUV

    2018 Ford Escape SEL SUV EcoBo…

  • 1999 Ford F-150 XLT Truck

    1999 Ford F-150 XLT Truck V8 E…