    Coupe
    AWD
    Engine
    3 3.0L 6-Cylinder DOHC 24V Turbocharged
    BMW 4 Series

    Included Packages & Options

    • Navigation System w/Touchpad$2,150
      • BMW Online & BMW Apps
      • Advanced Real-Time Traffic Information
      • Remote Services
      • Enhanced USB & Bluetooth w/Smartphone Integration
      • Instrument Cluster w/Extended Contents

    • AM/FM/HD/Satellite-prep Radio
    • Anti-theft alarm system
    • Audio controls on steering wheel
    • Audio system memory card slot
    • Audio system security
    • Auxilliary engine cooler
    • BMW Assist eCall
    • Bluetooth wireless phone connectivity
    • Braking Assist
    • Bucket front seats
    • Cruise control
    • Cruise controls on steering wheel
    • Daytime running lights
    • Digital Audio Input
    • Driver and passenger knee airbags
    • Driver seat memory
    • Dual illuminated vanity mirrors
    • Electrochromatic auto-dimming mirrors
    • Electrochromatic rearview mirror
    • Express open/close glass sunroof
    • External temperature display
    • Fold forward seatback rear seats
    • Front Ventilated disc brakes
    • Front and rear reading lights
    • Front fog/driving lights
    • Genuine wood center console trim
    • Genuine wood door trim
    • Genuine wood/metal-look dash trim
    • Heated driver mirror
    • Heated passenger mirror
    • Heated windshield washer jets
    • In-Dash single CD player
    • Intercooled Turbo
    • Leather steering wheel trim
    • Leather/metal-look shift knob trim
    • Leatherette seat upholstery
    • MP3 player
    • Manufacturer's 0-60mph acceleration time (seconds): 7.3 s
    • Memorized Settings for 2 drivers
    • Memorized Settings including door mirror(s)
    • Passenger Airbag
    • Passenger reverse tilt mirror
    • Power remote driver mirror adjustment
    • Power remote trunk release
    • Power remote w/tilt down passenger mirror adjustment
    • Power retractable mirrors
    • Power windows
    • Privacy glass: Light
    • Radio Data System
    • Rear air conditioning with separate controls
    • Rear bench
    • Rear heat ducts with separate controls
    • Rear seats center armrest
    • Remote power door locks
    • Remote window operation
    • Side airbag
    • Silver aluminum rims
    • Speed Sensitive Audio Volume Control
    • Stability control
    • Turn signal in mirrors
    • Wheel Width: 8

    Dealer Notes

    Glacier Silver Metallic AWD 3.0L 6-Cylinder DOHC 24V Turbocharged 8-Speed Automatic

    Features: 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, 9 Speakers, ABS brakes, Advanced Real-Time Traffic Information, Air Conditioning, Alloy wheels, AM/FM radio, Anthracite Headliner, Anti-whiplash front head restraints, Auto-dimming door mirrors, Auto-dimming Rear-View mirror, Automatic High Beams, Automatic temperature control, Black Door Mirror Caps, BMW Online & BMW Apps, Brake assist, Brushed Aluminum Interior Trim, Bumpers: body-color, CD player, Comfort Access Keyless Entry, Delay-off headlights, Driver door bin, Driver vanity mirror, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Electronic Stability Control, Emergency communication system, Enhanced USB & Bluetooth w/Smartphone Integration, Four wheel independent suspension, Front anti-roll bar, Front Bucket Seats, Front Center Armrest, Front dual zone A/C, Front fog lights, Front reading lights, Fully automatic headlights, Garage door transmitter, Genuine wood console insert, Genuine wood dashboard insert, Genuine wood door panel insert, Hands-Free Bluetooth & USB Audio Connection, harman/kardon Surround Sound System, Head-Up Display, Heated door mirrors, Heated Front Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, High intensity discharge headlights: Bi-xenon, High-Gloss Black Highlight Trim Finishers, Illuminated entry, Increased Top Speed Limiter, Instrument Cluster w/Extended Contents, Knee airbag, Leather Shift Knob, Leather steering wheel, Low tire pressure warning, Lumbar Support, Luxury Line Aesthetic Elements, Memory seat, MP3 decoder, Navigation System w/Touchpad, Occupant sensing airbag, Outside temperature display, Overhead airbag, Panic alarm, Park Distance Control, Passenger door bin, Passenger vanity mirror, Power door mirrors, Power driver seat, Power moonroof, Power passenger seat, Power steering, Power windows, Radio data system, Radio: Anti-Theft AM/FM/HD Stereo CD/MP3 Player, Rain sensing wipers, Rear air conditioning, Rear anti-roll bar, Rear reading lights, Rear seat center armrest, Rear window defroster, Rear-View Camera, Remote keyless entry, Remote Services, Retractable Headlight Washers, Satellite Radio, Security system, SensaTec Leatherette Upholstery, Speed control, Speed-sensing steering, Speed-Sensitive Wipers, Split folding rear seat, Sport Line, Sport Seats, Sport steering wheel, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, Tachometer, Telescoping steering wheel, Tilt steering wheel, Traction control, Trip computer, Turn signal indicator mirrors, Variably intermittent wipers, Wheels: 18 x 8 Light Alloy Star-Spoke (Style 396), Wheels: 18 x 8 Lt Alloy Double-Spoke (Style 397), Without Exterior Lines Designation.

    Odometer is 12035 miles below market average! Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price! 20/30 City/Highway MPG

    * JD Power Automotive Performance, Execution and Layout (APEAL) Study

    Reviews:
    * If you want to be seen in a prestigious 2-door sports car with German badge appeal and performance chops, get ready to be among the first to own the new 4 Series. Drivers who live where it snows will be happy to know all-wheel-drive versions are part of the lineup, convertibles included. Source: KBB.com
    * Engaging handling; powerful and fuel-efficient engines; upscale interior with straightforward controls and spacious seating. Source: Edmunds
    * The supped-up 2014 BMW 4 Series is a beauty and its superior design and dynamics make it one of a kind. It is lengthier, lower, and wider than the 3 Series coupe, and has an added two inches of wheelbase. The 4 Series still boasts an athletic appeal, but with recast quad-headl

    • Stylish, fast, grips the road.

      By Al on Monday, October 21, 2019

      5.0
      I think Gran Coupe is one of the best looking cars on the road. Two liter turbo is incredible. Responsive, pulls strongly throughout range with little to no turbo lag, and getting 30 mpg in mixed city highway driving. Feels like it’s glued to the road and corners like a dream. Car feels rock solid. Low profile Pirelli Cinturados ride a bit hard but that’s the price you pay for the security of run-flats. Lighted triangles on the inside of door mirrors for blind spot warning are great. The differences between car settings (eco, comfort, sports,+) are surprising, e.g., eco vs sports is like driving entirely different cars. Comfort is a good balance which I mostly leave it in. Hatchback is really utilitarian, especially with the power remote liftgate. 430i makes everyday driving fun, and on those occasions when you can let it go a bit more, exhilarating. What more can you ask from your car?
    • Best car I’ve ever owned/leased

      By DAF on Wednesday, May 01, 2019

      5.0
      Best performance coupe for the value. Absulutely love my car!
    • sweet ride

      By Miggs on Sunday, January 19, 2020

      5.0
      have had this car for 3 years with no issues other than regular maintenance. very nice ride.

    • 2016 Ford F-350 King Ranch Truck

      2016 Ford F-350 King Ranch Tru…

    • 2015 Ford Transit-350 XLT Wagon

      2015 Ford Transit-350 XLT Wago…