Used 1994 Chevrolet S-10 Blazer Base SUV V6 SFI in Madras OR

 >  >  > Used 1994 Chevrolet S-10 Blazer SUV Base

Pre-Owned 1994 Chevrolet S-10 Blazer SUV  | Color: Silver  | Stock: 90323B

Comments & Reviews

  • Comments: 1994 Chevrolet S-10 Blazer Base Silver 4WD 4.3L V6 SFI 4-Speed Automatic with Overdrive

    Features: 4WD.

Bumpers: body-color

Voltmeter

  • Call: (541) 475-7204
Chevrolet S-10 Blazer

  • Front Disc brakes
  • AM Radio
  • Total Number of Speakers: 2
  • Privacy glass: Light
  • Black steel rims
  • Manual driver mirror adjustment
  • Manual passenger mirror adjustment
  • Vinyl seat upholstery
  • Bucket front seats
  • Power steering
  • Cargo area light
  • Black grille
  • Gross vehicle weight: 4,700 lbs.
  • Overall Length: 170.3"
  • Overall Width: 65.4"
  • Overall height: 64.3"
  • Wheelbase: 100.5"
  • Door pockets: Driver and passenger
  • Tires: Width: 205 mm
  • Tires: Profile: 75
  • Tires: Speed Rating: P
  • Diameter of tires: 15.0"
  • Type of tires: AS
  • Tires: Prefix: P
  • Body-colored bumpers
  • 2 Door

Similar Vehicles

0 Results Found

Used 1994 Chevrolet S-10 Blazer

Exterior Color: Silver

Vin Number: 1GNCT18W5R0116012

Stock: 90323B

View this Used Chevrolet S-10 Blazer for sale in Madras, OR.