Used 2009 Chevrolet Cobalt LT Sedan ECOTEC I4 MPI DOHC in Madras OR

 >  >  > Used 2009 Chevrolet Cobalt Sedan LT

Pre-Owned 2009 Chevrolet Cobalt Sedan  | Color: Summit White  | Stock: 90315

Comments & Reviews

  • Comments: 2009 Chevrolet Cobalt LT Summit White FWD ECOTEC 2.2L I4 MPI DOHC 4-Speed Automatic with Overdrive

    Features:

    Odometer is 22323 miles below market average! 24/33 City/Highway MPG

CD player

Body-Color Bodyside Moldings

Preferred Equipment Group 1LT

15" Steel Wheels w/Full Bolt-On Wheel Covers

XM Radio

Internet access capable: selective service

Rear anti-roll bar

Speed-Sensitive Wipers

Driver vanity mirror

Bodyside moldings

MP3 decoder

AM/FM radio: XM

Bumpers: body-color

Sport Cloth Seat Trim

Front Center Armrest w/Storage

AM/FM Stereo w/CD Player & MP3 Playback

Emergency communication system

  • Call: (541) 475-7204
Chevrolet Cobalt

  • Remote power door locks
  • Audio system security
  • Digital Audio Input
  • In-Dash single CD player
  • MP3 player
  • XM AM/FM/Satellite Radio
  • Radio Data System
  • XM Satellite Radio
  • Privacy glass: Light
  • Wheel Diameter: 15
  • Wheel Width: 6
  • Urethane steering wheel trim
  • Manufacturer's 0-60mph acceleration time (seconds): 7.6 s
  • Dual vanity mirrors
  • Daytime running lights
  • OnStar Safe & Sound
  • Power remote trunk release
  • Front and rear reading lights
  • Anti-theft alarm system
  • Premium cloth seat upholstery
  • Bucket front seats
  • Rear bench
  • Fold forward seatback rear seats
  • Tilt-adjustable steering wheel
  • Speed-proportional electric power steering
  • Suspension class: Regular
  • Interior air filtration
  • Manual front air conditioning
  • Tire Pressure Monitoring System
  • Remote activated exterior entry lights
  • Cargo area light
  • Max cargo capacity: 14 cu.ft.
  • Vehicle Emissions: LEV II
  • Headlights off auto delay
  • Dusk sensing headlights
  • Strut front suspension
  • Front Independent Suspension
  • Coil rear spring
  • Rear Stabilizer Bar: Regular
  • Semi-independent rear suspension
  • Torsion beam rear suspension
  • Front and rear suspension stabilizer bars
  • Variable intermittent front wipers
  • Grille with body-colored bar
  • Center Console: Full
  • Curb weight: 2,805 lbs.
  • Overall Length: 180.3"
  • Overall Width: 67.9"
  • Overall height: 57.1"
  • Wheelbase: 103.3"
  • Front Head Room: 38.5"
  • Rear Head Room: 37.7"
  • Front Leg Room: 41.8"
  • Rear Leg Room: 33.7"
  • Front Shoulder Room: 53.0"
  • Rear Shoulder Room: 51.4"
  • Front Hip Room: 49.6"
  • Rear Hip Room: 46.4"
  • Two 12V DC power outlets

Similar Vehicles

0 Results Found

Used 2009 Chevrolet Cobalt

Exterior Color: Summit White

Vin Number: 1G1AT58H597100496

Stock: 90315

View this Used Chevrolet Cobalt for sale in Madras, OR.