Used 2013 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD LT Truck Duramax V8 Turbodiesel in Madras OR

 >  >  > Used 2013 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD Truck LT

Pre-Owned 2013 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD Truck  | Color: Graystone Metallic  | Stock: 72059A

Comments & Reviews

  • Comments: 2013 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD LT Graystone Metallic 4WD Duramax 6.6L V8 Turbodiesel Allison 1000 6-Speed Automatic

    Dual Rear wheels

    Features: Allison 1000 6-Speed Automatic, 4WD, ebony Cloth.

  • Driver 6-Way Power Seat Adjuster
  • Front Passenger 6-Way Power Seat Adjuster
  • Floor Console w/Storage Compartment

Convenience Package

  • Power-Adjustable Pedals For Accelerator & Brake
  • Ultrasonic Rear Parking Assist
  • Universal Home Remote
  • Remote Vehicle Starter System
  • Rear-Window Electric Defogger

Included Options

3.73 Rear Axle Ratio

6" Oval Chromed Tubular Assist Steps

730 CCA Heavy-Duty Dual Battery

ABS brakes

AM/FM Stereo w/CD Player/MP3 Playback

AM/FM Stereo w/MP3 Compatible CD Player

Auto-Dimming Inside Rear-View Mirror

Auto-dimming Rear-View mirror

Bluetooth® For Phone

Bodyside moldings

Bumpers: chrome

CD player

Dual rear wheels

Emergency communication system

Engine Block Heater

Exhaust Brake

Front Center Armrest w/Storage

Front Halogen Fog Lamps

Heavy-Duty Handling/Trailering Suspension Package

Illuminated entry

Inside Auto-Dimming Mirror w/Rear Camera Display

Integrated Trailer Brake Controller

Interior Plus Package

Driver 6-Way Power Seat Adjuster

Steering Wheel Mounted Audio Controls

Locking Tailgate

Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control

License Plate Front Mounting Package

Locking Tailgate (Retail)

MP3 decoder

Preferred Equipment Group 1LT

6 Speaker Audio System

Power Door Locks

Color-Keyed Carpeting Floor Covering

Premium Cloth Seat Trim

3-Passenger Front 40/20/40 Split-Bench Seat

Driver-Side Manual Lumbar Control Seat Adjuster

Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel

Driver & Front Passenger Sliding Visors

Power Windows w/Driver Express-Down

Solar-Ray Deep-Tinted Glass

Heated Vertical Camper Outside Mirrors

Body-Colored Bodyside Moldings

Electronic Shift Transfer Case

Radio data system

Rear Vision Camera

SIRIUSXM Satellite Radio

Turn signal indicator mirrors

Variably intermittent wipers

Voltmeter

EZ-Lift Tailgate

Remote Keyless Entry

  • Engine : 6.6L Duramax V8 Turbodiesel ALLISON 1000 6-SPEED AUTOMATIC 4WD
  • Exterior Color : Graystone Metallic Interior Color : EBONY
  • Mileage : 108,705 miles
  • Stock # : 72059A
  • VIN : 1GC4K0C87DF107711
  • Call: (541) 475-7204
Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD

  • Remote power door locks
  • Cruise control
  • Trailer hitch
  • Audio system security
  • Digital Audio Input
  • In-Dash single CD player
  • MP3 player
  • SiriusXM AM/FM/Satellite Radio
  • Radio Data System
  • SiriusXM Satellite Radio(TM)
  • Privacy glass: Deep
  • Leather/metal-look steering wheel trim
  • Urethane shift knob trim
  • Metal-look dash trim
  • Metal-look door trim
  • External temperature display
  • Auxilliary engine cooler
  • Tachometer
  • Auxilliary transmission cooler
  • Power remote driver mirror adjustment
  • Manual extendable trailer style exterior mirrors
  • Heated driver mirror
  • Heated passenger mirror
  • Electrochromatic rearview mirror
  • Turn signal in mirrors
  • Dual illuminated vanity mirrors
  • Compass
  • Daytime running lights
  • Satellite communications
  • Front and rear reading lights
  • Anti-theft alarm system
  • Premium cloth seat upholstery
  • Front split-bench
  • Split rear bench
  • Fold-up cushion rear seats
  • Rear seats center armrest
  • Tilt-adjustable steering wheel
  • Power steering
  • Suspension class: HD
  • Manual front air conditioning
  • Remote activated exterior entry lights
  • Vehicle Emissions: LEV II
  • Headlights off auto delay
  • Dusk sensing headlights
  • Torsion bar front spring
  • Short and long arm front suspension
  • Front Independent Suspension
  • Leaf rear suspension
  • Spare Tire Mount Location: Underbody w/crankdown
  • Black grille w/chrome surround
  • Overhead console: Mini
  • Automatic locking hubs
  • Front Head Room: 41.3"
  • Rear Head Room: 40.6"
  • Front Leg Room: 41.3"
  • Rear Leg Room: 39.0"
  • Front Shoulder Room: 65.2"
  • Rear Shoulder Room: 65.2"
  • Front Hip Room: 60.3"

Similar Vehicles

  • Mileage: 82,022 miles
  • Engine: 5.7L i-Force V8 DOHC 32V LEV
  • Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic Electronic with Overdrive
  • Exterior Color: Charcoal
  • Interior Color: Graphite
  • Mileage: 78,489 miles
  • Engine: 3.5L EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged
  • Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic Electronic
  • Exterior Color: Silver
  • Interior Color: Hg-Med Gray Lthr
  • Mileage: 98,192 miles
  • Transmission: TorqShift 6-Speed Automatic
  • Exterior Color: Oxford White
  • Interior Color: As Steel

Used 2013 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD

Exterior Color: Graystone Metallic

Vin Number: 1GC4K0C87DF107711

Stock: 72059A

View this Used Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD for sale in Madras, OR.