Used 2015 Chevrolet Colorado Work Truck Truck I4 DI DOHC VVT in Madras OR

 >  >  > Used 2015 Chevrolet Colorado Truck Work Truck

Pre-Owned 2015 Chevrolet Colorado Truck  | Color: Ultra Silver Metallic  | Stock: 71554B

Comments & Reviews

  • Comments: 2015 Chevrolet Colorado Work Truck Ultra Silver Metallic RWD 2.5L I4 DI DOHC VVT 6-Speed Automatic

    Features:

    20/27 City/Highway MPG

    * Motor Trend Truck of the Year * 2015 KBB.com 5-Year Cost to Own Awards * 2015 KBB.com Best Resale Value Awards

    Reviews:
    * The new 2015 Chevy Colorado will appeal to people who want to tow a trailer or carry gear, but want an easier time parking and better fuel economy than a full-size truck offers. It is also more refined, more efficient and more capable than the other trucks in its segment. Source: KBB.com
    * Comfortable but confident ride quality; many available high-tech features; fuel-efficient engines; classy-looking interior; maneuverable size. Source: Edmunds
    * With advanced technology to keep you connected, great fuel efficiency, the Chevrolet Colorado is all that you want in a truck. Chevrolet is redefining the midsize pickup from the frame up. Under the hood you can choose from the choice of 2 engines including a 2.5L that produces 200hp and 191lb-ft of torque or a 3.6L V6 that produces 305hp and 269lb-ft of torque with best-in-class 26 MPG hwy fuel economy. It achieves this by implementing innovative powertrain technologies like Spark Ignition Direct Injection and deceleration fuel cutoff, which shuts off fuel to the engine when braking. With the available trailering package, this small truck is rated to tow up to 7,000 lbs. The Colorado small truck offers a Z71 Off-Road Package with precisely tuned suspension that provides an incredibly stable and comfortable ride for off-road performance. The Z71 package also includes an automatic locking rear differential, which sends power to one of the rear wheels when the other one loses traction to help you stay in control. Colorado was designed to be comfortable in any environment, from city streets to camping retreats. Colorado is the first small truck to combine design features such as inlaid, triple-sealed doors, thick windshield and side glass, and liquid-applied sound deadener to help reduce wind noise inside the cab and keep the road noise out. Customize your driving experience by arranging the icons and features on the available Chevrolet MyLink 8-inch diagonal color touch-screen. The interface allows you to touch and swipe on the screen just like you do on your smartphone. Advanced safety features include a standard rear vision camera, available forward collision alert, and lane departure warning. Source: The Manufacturer Summary

WT Convenience Package

  • Extended Range Remote Keyless Entry
  • Unauthorized Entry Theft-Deterrent System
  • Electronic Automatic Cruise Control
  • EZ-Lift & Lower Tailgate

Work Truck Appearance Package

  • Wheels: 16" x 7" Ultra Silver Metallic Cast Alloy
  • Outside Power-Adjustable Body-Color Mirrors
  • Spotter Mirror
  • Rear Body-Color Bumper
  • Chrome Beltline Moldings
  • Body-Color Door Handles

Radio: AM/FM Stereo w/Chevrolet MyLink

  • OnStar 6 Months Directions & Connections Plan
  • OnStar w/4G LTE
  • OnStar 5 Year Basic Plan

Front Bucket Seats

  • Driver 4-Way Power Seat Adjuster

Radio: AM/FM Stereo w/4.2" Diagonal Color Display

  • 6-Speaker Audio System Feature

Bed Liner

Front License Plate Kit

Wheels: 16" x 7" Ultra Silver Metallic Steel

Bumpers: body-color

Preferred Equipment Group 2WT

Cloth Seat Trim

Radio data system

4.10 Rear Axle Ratio

Chevrolet Colorado

  • Power door locks
  • Audio system memory card slot
  • AM/FM stereo
  • Radio Data System
  • Stability control with anti-roll control
  • Privacy glass: Light
  • Silver steel rims
  • Wheel Diameter: 16
  • Wheel Width: 7
  • Urethane steering wheel trim
  • Manufacturer's 0-60mph acceleration time (seconds): 8.2 s
  • Manual driver mirror adjustment
  • Manual passenger mirror adjustment
  • Passenger vanity mirrors
  • Daytime running lights
  • Cloth seat upholstery
  • Bucket front seats
  • Rear bench
  • Fold-up cushion rear seats
  • Rear seats center armrest
  • Tilt-adjustable steering wheel
  • Speed-proportional electric power steering
  • Suspension class: Regular
  • Manual front air conditioning
  • Tire Pressure Monitoring System: Tire specific
  • Vehicle Emissions: LEV II
  • Headlights off auto delay
  • Dusk sensing headlights
  • Short and long arm front suspension
  • Front Independent Suspension
  • Leaf rear suspension
  • Aluminum spare wheel rim
  • Spare Tire Mount Location: Underbody w/crankdown
  • Chrome grille
  • Center Console: Full with covered storage
  • Curb weight: 4,010 lbs.
  • Gross vehicle weight: 5,500 lbs.
  • Overall Length: 212.5"
  • Overall Width: 74.3"
  • Overall height: 70.7"
  • Wheelbase: 128.3"
  • Front Head Room: 41.4"
  • Rear Head Room: 38.3"
  • Front Leg Room: 45.0"
  • Rear Leg Room: 35.8"
  • Front Shoulder Room: 57.5"
  • Rear Shoulder Room: 56.1"
  • Front Hip Room: 55.0"
  • Rear Hip Room: 53.3"
  • Two 12V DC power outlets

Similar Vehicles

  • Mileage: 173,917 miles
  • Engine: 4L V6 SMPI DOHC
  • Exterior Color: White

Used 2015 Chevrolet Colorado

Exterior Color: Ultra Silver Metallic

Vin Number: 1GCGSAEA1F1220167

Stock: 71554B

View this Used Chevrolet Colorado for sale in Madras, OR.