    Included Packages & Options

    • LT Convenience Package$690
      • Rear-Window Electric Defogger
      • Manual Rear-Sliding Window
      • Front Fog Lamps
      • Remote Vehicle Starter System
      • EZ-Lift & Lower Tailgate
    Included Options
    • Automatic Locking Rear Differential$325
    • Black Spray-On Bedliner w/Chevrolet Logo$475
    • Front License Plate Kit$40
    • Heavy-Duty Trailering Package$250

    • Anti-theft alarm system
    • Audio System Premium Brand Speakers: Bose
    • Audio System Premium Brand: Chevrolet MyLink
    • Audio controls on steering wheel
    • Bluetooth wireless phone connectivity
    • Bucket front seats
    • Chevrolet MyLink
    • Clock: In-radio display
    • Cloth seat upholstery
    • Cruise control
    • Cruise controls on steering wheel
    • Daytime running lights
    • Digital Audio Input
    • Dual illuminated vanity mirrors
    • Dusk sensing headlights
    • External temperature display
    • Fold-up cushion rear seats
    • Front Independent Suspension
    • Front Ventilated disc brakes
    • Front and rear reading lights
    • Headlights off auto delay
    • Leaf rear suspension
    • Leather/metal-look steering wheel trim
    • Manual front air conditioning
    • Manufacturer's 0-60mph acceleration time (seconds): 6.2 s
    • Metal-look center console trim
    • Metal-look dash trim
    • Metal-look door trim
    • OnStar Guidance
    • Privacy glass: Deep
    • Radio Data System
    • Rear bench
    • Rear seats center armrest
    • Regular front stabilizer bar
    • Remote activated exterior entry lights
    • Remote power door locks
    • Rigid axle rear suspension
    • Short and long arm front suspension
    • Side airbag
    • Silver aluminum rims
    • SiriusXM AM/FM/HD/Satellite Radio
    • Speed-proportional electric power steering
    • Stability controll with anti-roll
    • Tire Pressure Monitoring System: Tire specific
    • Vehicle Emissions: LEV II
    • Wheel Width: 8

    Dealer Notes

    Blade Silver Metallic 4WD 3.6L V6 DGI DOHC VVT 6-Speed Automatic

    Features: 4WD, 3.42 Rear Axle Ratio, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, 6 Speakers, 6-Speaker Audio System Feature, ABS brakes, Air Conditioning, Alloy wheels, AM/FM radio: SiriusXM, Automatic Locking Rear Differential, Black Spray-On Bedliner w/Chevrolet Logo, Bumpers: body-color, Cloth Seat Trim, Compass, Delay-off headlights, Driver 4-Way Power Seat Adjuster, Driver door bin, Driver vanity mirror, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Electronic Stability Control, Exterior Parking Camera Rear, EZ-Lift & Lower Tailgate, Front anti-roll bar, Front Bucket Seats, Front Center Armrest, Front Fog Lamps, Front License Plate Kit, Front reading lights, Front wheel independent suspension, Fully automatic headlights, Heavy-Duty Trailering Package, Illuminated entry, Low tire pressure warning, LT Convenience Package, Manual Rear-Sliding Window, Occupant sensing airbag, Outside temperature display, Overhead airbag, Overhead console, Panic alarm, Passenger door bin, Passenger vanity mirror, Power door mirrors, Power driver seat, Power steering, Power windows, Preferred Equipment Group 4LT, Premium audio system: Chevrolet MyLink, Radio data system, Radio: AM/FM/SiriusXM w/Chevrolet MyLink, Rear reading lights, Rear seat center armrest, Rear step bumper, Rear-Window Electric Defogger, Remote keyless entry, Remote Vehicle Starter System, Security system, SiriusXM Satellite Radio, Speed control, Speed-sensing steering, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, Tachometer, Telescoping steering wheel, Tilt steering wheel, Traction control, Trip computer, Variably intermittent wipers, Wheels: 17" x 8" Blade Silver Metallic Cast Alloy, 4WD.

    Odometer is 8693 miles below market average!

    * 2016 KBB.com Best Resale Value Awards * 2016 KBB.com Best Buy Awards Finalist

    Reviews:
    * Comfortable ride; capable and fuel-efficient diesel engine; many available high-tech features; maneuverable size. Source: Edmunds

    • Perfect as a truck, & not a (monster) TRUCK...

      By DaveB1701 on Sunday, October 29, 2017

      5.0
      I decided to trade in my baby, a 10 Camaro SS/RS, for a 17 V-6 Z71 Colorado 4X4, which also allowed for the sale of my 02 Tracker winter driver. Once everything shook out - one insurance policy as opposed to two, very low mileage on the trade-in, military discount, etc., Ive got net payments of 200.00 for 60 months, on a brand-new kick-butt vehicle that gets a LOT of compliments. Laser Blue Metallic is a fantastic color. I didnt want a Silverado -- too much for me. Just needed something to tow my Coleman camper a few times a year and do some occasional cargo hauling, and this is perfect...Extended Cab, by the way - just me & the dog. The back seats are more for holding grocery bags than people. If you need them on a regular basis, opt for the Crew Cab. Great ride, but the solid rear axle does remind me on occasion (when gunning it on a turn over rough pavement) that it IS a truck. Seats are perfect for me (5ft 10in, 170#), and the power lumbar and multi-option seat heat are a improvement over my Camaro. My only dings on Comfort & Convenience is WHY did GM not put heated mirrors as standard across the board??? It seems they have corrected this for the 18 models. And my Infotainment system occasionally does not see my USB drive (stuffed with tunes) -- I have to turn the vehicle off, pull the key, & open the door. Upon restart all is well. ??? 8-speed transmission shifts well for the most part, upshifting in about a 1,000 RPM band under light to moderate acceleration. I get 24.5 MPG highway, and about 17.5 city - and I dont baby it.
    • Outshines Ford by a Mile......

      By HEB on Tuesday, May 19, 2020

      5.0
      I am a serial car trade in individual.....I was driving around a clunky jeep that had some issues so decided it was time to get back in a truck. I previously owned 2 Ford trucks and thought that's what I was going back into. After driving the Colorado....I will never be a Ford person again! The smoothness of the Colorado's drive is unbeatable. It handles better than any truck I have ever driven, personal and work. I was fortunate to get a few upgrades with it, i.e. 4x4, bed liner, rails, tint, all weather floor mats, and added my own cover. It drives better than any other car/truck I have previously owned. After a year, I am still in awe of how good of a drive it is, how good it is on highway gas mileages (especially on cruise control), and so much more. The LT 4x4 V6 version does not give you many perks on the inside however....everything is pretty basic and it still has a key. If you are okay with no frills on the inside, then there is no need to upgrade to the Z71 version (which I was not able to afford unfortunately). I would highly recommend the 2019 Colorado in a heartbeat.
    • Transmission

      By Anon on Friday, October 11, 2019

      2.0
      Have been back and forth to the dealer many times, problem is the transmission jerks and it's so intermittent (once a week) they cannot pinpoint the problem. Something is not right.

    • 2008 Ford F-250 Truck

      2008 Ford F-250 Truck Power St…

    • 2020 Ford Expedition Max XLT SUV

      2020 Ford Expedition Max XLT S…