2016 ChevroletSilverado 1500 LT Truck

  • VIN: 3GCUKREC1GG350035
    Silver Ice Metallic
    6-Speed Automatic Electronic with Overdrive
    5.3 EcoTec3 5.3L V8
    Chevrolet Silverado 1500

    Included Packages & Options

    • Trailering Package$770
      • Heavy-Duty Rear Locking Differential

    • Aluminum spare wheel rim
    • Audio System Premium Brand: Chevrolet MyLink
    • Audio controls on steering wheel
    • Audio system memory card slot
    • Auxilliary engine cooler
    • Bluetooth wireless phone connectivity
    • Cloth seat upholstery
    • Cruise control
    • Cruise controls on steering wheel
    • Daytime running lights
    • Digital Audio Input
    • Dual illuminated vanity mirrors
    • Dusk sensing headlights
    • External temperature display
    • Fold-up cushion rear seats
    • Front Independent Suspension
    • Front Ventilated disc brakes
    • Front and rear reading lights
    • Front split-bench
    • Headlights off auto delay
    • Heated driver mirror
    • Heated passenger mirror
    • In-Dash single CD player
    • Leaf rear suspension
    • Leather/metal-look steering wheel trim
    • MP3 player
    • Machined aluminum rims
    • Manual front air conditioning
    • Manufacturer's 0-60mph acceleration time (seconds): 7.2 s
    • Metal-look dash trim
    • Metal-look door trim
    • OnStar Guidance
    • Privacy glass: Deep
    • Radio Data System
    • Rear seats center armrest
    • Regular front stabilizer bar
    • Remote activated exterior entry lights
    • Remote power door locks
    • Rigid axle rear suspension
    • Short and long arm front suspension
    • Side airbag
    • SiriusXM AM/FM/HD/Satellite Radio
    • Speed-proportional electric power steering
    • Split rear bench
    • Stability control with anti-roll control
    • Tachometer
    • Tilt-adjustable steering wheel
    • Tire Pressure Monitoring System: Tire specific
    • Vehicle Emissions: LEV II

    Silver Ice Metallic 4WD EcoTec3 5.3L V8 6-Speed Automatic Electronic with Overdrive

    Features: 6-Speed Automatic Electronic with Overdrive, 4WD, Black Cloth, 150 Amp Alternator, 3.08 Rear Axle Ratio, 3.42 Rear Axle Ratio, 4.2" Diagonal Color Display Driver Info Center, 40/20/40 Front Split Bench Seat, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, 6 Speaker Audio System, 6 Speakers, ABS brakes, Air Conditioning, Alloy wheels, AM/FM radio: SiriusXM, Auxiliary External Transmission Oil Cooler, Bed Liner, Bluetooth® For Phone, Body Color Bodyside Moldings, Body Color Door Handles, Body-Color Mirror Caps, Body-Color Power Adjustable Heated Outside Mirrors, Bodyside moldings, Brake assist, Bumpers: chrome, CD player, Chrome Grille Surround, Cloth Seat Trim, Color-Keyed Carpeting w/Rubberized Vinyl Floor Mats, Compass, Deep-Tinted Glass, Delay-off headlights, Driver & Front Passenger Illuminated Vanity Mirrors, Driver door bin, Driver vanity mirror, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Electric Rear-Window Defogger, Electronic Stability Control, Emergency communication system, EZ Lift & Lower Tailgate, Front & Rear All-Weather Floor Mats, Front anti-roll bar, Front Center Armrest w/Storage, Front Chrome Bumper, Front License Plate Kit, Front reading lights, Front wheel independent suspension, Fully automatic headlights, HD Radio, Heated door mirrors, Heavy Duty Suspension, Heavy-Duty Rear Locking Differential, High-Intensity Discharge Headlights, Illuminated entry, Integrated Trailer Brake Controller, Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel w/Cruise Controls, LED Cargo Box Lighting, Low tire pressure warning, Manual Tilt Wheel Steering Column, MP3 decoder, Occupant sensing airbag, OnStar 6 Months Guidance Plan, OnStar w/4G LTE, Outside temperature display, Overhead airbag, Overhead console, Panic alarm, Passenger door bin, Passenger vanity mirror, Power door mirrors, Power steering, Power windows, Power Windows w/Driver Express Up, Preferred Equipment Group 1LT, Premium audio system: Chevrolet MyLink, Radio data system, Radio: AM/FM 8" Diagonal Color Touch Screen, Rear 60/40 Folding Bench Seat (Folds Up), Rear Chrome Bumper, Rear reading lights, Rear seat center armrest, Rear step bumper, Rear Wheelhouse Liners, Remote Keyless Entry, Remote keyless entry, Remote Locking Tailgate, Single Slot CD/MP3 Player, SiriusXM Satellite Radio, Speed control, Speed-sensing steering, Split folding rear seat, Steering Wheel Audio Controls, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, Tachometer, Tilt steering wheel, Traction control, Trailering Package, Tri-Fold Hard Tonneau Cover (LPO), Trip computer, Ultrasonic Rear Park Assist, Variably intermittent wipers, Voltmeter, Wheels: 17" x 8" Bright Machined Aluminum, 6-Speed Automatic Electronic with Overdrive, 4WD, Black Cloth.

    * Quick acceleration and strong towing and hauling ability, thanks to available V8 engines; front seats are comfortable for long drives; cabin is pleasingly quiet at highway speeds. Source: Edmunds
    * Powerful, fuel-efficient engines; many available configurations; well-built, comfortable interior; quiet highway ride. Source: Edmunds

    • Best truck ever

      By James on Saturday, November 18, 2017

      5.0
      Best driving truck I tested (Ford and Ram). Seats are comfortable, steering gives great feedback, and shocks smooth out the bumpiest road. Towed a 6000 pound trailer easily without swaying or boogieing down the engine. Averaging 22.6 miles per gallon drive around a small country town. Capless tank makes it easy to fill up in the winter when necessary.
    • Like new

      By B.J. on Tuesday, January 12, 2021

      5.0
      Great pickup
    • Good truck.

      By jim on Saturday, March 23, 2019

      3.0
      Purchased new in 2017. Added on aftermarket step boards, folding bed cover and tow mirrors. Truck has been running good. Noticed a few shifting problems. Hard shift up/down, Nothing too serious until about three months ago. Started getting worse. In interstate traffic, slow down, moderate braking, had hard downshift. On acceleration, transmission shifted hard enough to shake the truck. Fluid level was good. Took truck in for service, told dealership about shifting issues. Truck has been down for over a week. Tech said there is a problem but doesn't know what it is. I was talking to my salesman and he said it is a known issue from GM. So, waiting to hear what the fix is. Granted, under warranty, not happy paying over 30G for a truck with a known issue.

    • 2016 Ford F-350 King Ranch Truck

      2016 Ford F-350 King Ranch Tru…

    • 2015 Ford Transit-350 XLT Wagon

      2015 Ford Transit-350 XLT Wago…