Used 1993 Dodge Viper RT/10 Convertible V10 in Madras OR

 >  >  > Used 1993 Dodge Viper Convertible RT/10

Pre-Owned 1993 Dodge Viper Convertible  | Color: Red  | Stock: 90250

Comments & Reviews

  • Comments: Early 1993 vin#580. 2525 original miles. 400hp V10 power!
    Always garaged or on showroom. This is a gem. come in and see it for yourself!

Leather steering wheel

Alloy wheels

Cassette

Front fog lights

Voltmeter

Comments

Nothing posted yet.

  • Engine : 8L V10 6-SPEED MANUAL RWD
  • Exterior Color : Red Interior Color : GREY
  • Mileage : 2,526 miles
  • Stock # : 90250
  • VIN : 1B3BR65E6PV200580
  • Call: (541) 475-7204 ext. 756
Dodge Viper

  • Front Disc brakes
  • Manual convertible roof
  • Cassette player
  • AM/FM stereo
  • Total Number of Speakers: 6
  • Privacy glass: Light
  • Front fog/driving lights
  • Leather steering wheel trim
  • Auxilliary engine cooler
  • Tachometer
  • Manual driver mirror adjustment
  • Manual passenger mirror adjustment
  • Front reading lights
  • Anti-theft alarm system
  • Leather seat upholstery
  • Bucket front seats
  • Tilt-adjustable steering wheel
  • Intermittent front wipers
  • Center Console: Full
  • Tires: Width: 335 mm
  • Tires: Profile: 35
  • Tires: Speed Rating: Z
  • Diameter of tires: 17.0"
  • Type of tires: Performance
  • Tires: Prefix: P
  • Rear door type: Trunk
  • 2 Door

Similar Vehicles

0 Results Found

Used 1993 Dodge Viper

Exterior Color: Red

Vin Number: 1B3BR65E6PV200580

Stock: 90250

View this Used Dodge Viper for sale in Madras, OR.