Used 2004 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT Truck HEMI Magnum V8 SMPI in Madras OR

 >  >  > Used 2004 Dodge Ram 1500 Truck SLT

Pre-Owned 2004 Dodge Ram 1500 Truck  | Color: Blue  | Stock: 71600A

Comments & Reviews

  • Comments: Features: HEMI Magnum 5.7L V8 SMPI, 4WD, ABS brakes, Compass, Heated door mirrors, Illuminated entry, Remote keyless entry.

    Free Lifetime Powertrain Warranty on all new cars and qualified used cars* Come to www.tsandsfordmadras.com To See Our Specials!! Call us at 541-475-7204 for Help with any of our Departments!! See us on our Facebook page. Take the short drive to Madras and enjoy our low pressure small town environment. *See dealer for detailS.

17" x 8" Chrome Clad Steel Wheels

40/20/40 Split Bench Seat

ABS brakes

AM/FM Compact Disc w/Changer Control

Bumpers: chrome

CD player

Cloth 40/20/40 Split Bench Seat

EVAP Control System

Electronically Controlled Throttle

Next Generation Engine Controller

Speed-Sensitive Wipers

Voltmeter

Dodge Ram 1500

  • Rear wheel ABS Brakes
  • AM/FM/Satellite-prep Radio
  • Total Number of Speakers: 4
  • Privacy glass: Deep
  • Wheel Diameter: 17
  • Urethane steering wheel trim
  • Front split-bench
  • Rear bench
  • Fold-up cushion rear seats
  • Tilt-adjustable steering wheel
  • Manual front air conditioning
  • Vehicle Emissions: Federal
  • Torsion bar front spring
  • Short and long arm front suspension
  • Front Independent Suspension
  • Leaf rear suspension
  • Spare Tire Mount Location: Underbody w/crankdown
  • Chrome grille
  • Center Console: Partial with storage
  • Automatic locking hubs
  • Overall Width: 79.9"
  • Front Head Room: 40.8"
  • Rear Head Room: 40.0"
  • Front Leg Room: 41.0"
  • Rear Leg Room: 36.4"
  • Front Shoulder Room: 67.0"
  • Rear Shoulder Room: 66.7"
  • Front Hip Room: 65.1"
  • Rear Hip Room: 64.6"
  • Two 12V DC power outlets
  • Seatbelt pretensioners: Front
  • Rear center seatbelt: 3-point belt
  • Door reinforcement: Side-impact door beam
  • Door pockets: Driver and passenger
  • Tires: Width: 245 mm
  • Tires: Profile: 70
  • Tires: Speed Rating: S
  • Diameter of tires: 17.0"
  • Type of tires: AS
  • Tires: Prefix: P
  • Left rear passenger door type: Conventional
  • Rear door type: Tailgate
  • Right rear passenger door type: Conventional
  • Chrome bumpers
  • Fixed antenna
  • 4 Door
  • Driver airbag
  • Manual child safety locks
  • Halogen aero-composite headlights

Similar Vehicles

0 Results Found

Used 2004 Dodge Ram 1500

Exterior Color: Blue

Vin Number: 1D7HU18D44S558177

Stock: 71600A

View this Used Dodge Ram 1500 for sale in Madras, OR.