2004 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT Blue 4WD HEMI Magnum 5.7L V8 SMPI 5-Speed Automatic

Features: HEMI Magnum 5.7L V8 SMPI, 4WD, ABS brakes, Compass, Heated door mirrors, Illuminated entry, Remote keyless entry.

  • dont buy a used 2004, not worth it

    By ramsnotworthit on Monday, March 19, 2012

    1.0
    general tires wont last beyond 36k miles. hard on brakes, trans is weakest point, wait till you have the infamous death wobble in 3 lanes of bumper to bumper traffic, dont forget to keep replacing hubs, rotors, u joints and brakes, did I mention trans wont last. hard to get dodge to stand behind their product w/o a fight, remember you owe them for buying thier vehicle! on my 4th set of tires at 90k miles
  • Best vehicle that Ive ever owned.

    By john on Sunday, May 14, 2017

    5.0
    My Ram was a great buy in 2005, got 11,000 off the sticker! Now with over 255,000 severe miles, its hard to find a fault. As a former Toyota owner, I expected to have a lot of problems, nope, The hemi is an incredible motor!
  • I luv my DODGE!!!!

    By charissa on Monday, November 21, 2011

    5.0
    Best truck ever. Will never go back to chevy. I feel safe driving 50 miles daily for work. handles great in bad wyoming weather too.

  • 2017 Ford F-150 XLT Truck

    2017 Ford F-150 XLT Truck V6 E…

  • 2016 Ford F-150 Lariat Truck

    2016 Ford F-150 Lariat Truck V…