Used 2018 DodgeGrand Caravan SE Minivan/Van

  • VIN: 2C4RDGBG5JR199441
White
Interior Color
black
Body
Minivan/Van
FWD
Engine
3.6 3.6L V6 24V VVT
Dodge Grand Caravan

Included Packages & Options

  • Quick Order Package 29H SE Plus$2,765
    • Automatic Headlamps
    • Blacktop Package
    • Body Color Exterior Mirrors
    • Floor Console w/Cupholder
    • Highline Door Trim Panel
    • Instrument Panel w/Piano Black Applique
    • Premium Cloth Bucket Seats
    • Premium Interior Accents
    • Rear Air Conditioning w/Heater
    • Remote Start System
    • Security Alarm
    • Security Group
    • Uconnect Hands-Free Group
  • 2nd Row Stow'N Go Bucket Seats$1,195
    • 3rd Row Stow 'N Go w/Tailgate Seats
Included Options
  • Uconnect Hands-Free Group$690
  • Security Alarm$195

This Dodge won't be on the lot long!

A safe vehicle to haul your most precious cargo! This model accommodates 7 passengers comfortably, and provides features such as: delay-off headlights, a rear window wiper, and air conditioning. Smooth gearshifts are achieved thanks to the refined 6 cylinder engine, and for added security, dynamic Stability Control supplements the drivetrain.

We pride ourselves in the quality that we offer on all of our vehicles. Please don't hesitate to give us a call.

  • Best on the Market

    By toby on Thursday, April 03, 2008

    5.0
    No problems - great gas milage - no repairs - smooth as glass performance.
  • Average vehicle, some problems

    By Gwen on Thursday, August 03, 2017

    3.0
    I bought this minivan when it was 2 years old. Ive had it for 6 years. It was pretty reliable most of that time. Cons: Last year, the motor in the driver-side window stopped working. This year, the starter had to be replaced. The spare tire is located under the vehicle between the two front tires, and its difficult to get to.
  • Brakes Wear Out FAST

    By JK on Monday, August 02, 2010

    3.0
    Every year the brakes need to be replaced. One year it's the front brakes the next year it's the back. I have only had the car for 3 years. And I have just replaced the brakes for the third time. I was told by the dealership it is because the car is heavy... another time they said they could do something to the brakes to make them work better for $400 extra.

  • 2011 Ford F-150 Truck

    2011 Ford F-150 Truck V8

  • 2017 Ford F-350SD Truck

    2017 Ford F-350SD Truck Power…