Used 1989 Ford F-150 XLT Lariat Truck V8 FI in Madras OR

 >  >  > Used 1989 Ford F-150 Truck XLT Lariat

Pre-Owned 1989 Ford F-150 Truck  | Color: Blue  | Stock: 72081A

Comments & Reviews

  • Comments: 1989 Ford F-150 XLT Lariat Blue RWD 5.0L V8 FI AUTO

    Features:

  • Engine : 5L V8 FI AUTO RWD
  • Exterior Color : Blue Interior Color : BLUE
  • Mileage : 215,368 miles
  • Stock # : 72081A
  • VIN : 1FTEX15N2KKA63751
  • Call: (541) 475-7204

  • Mileage: 149,559 miles
  • Engine: 5L V8 EFI
  • Transmission: Manual
  • Exterior Color: Brn

Used 1989 Ford F-150

Exterior Color: Blue

Vin Number: 1FTEX15N2KKA63751

Stock: 72081A

View this Used Ford F-150 for sale in Madras, OR.