Used 2000 Ford F-350SD Truck V8 DI Turbodiesel in Madras OR

 >  >  > Used 2000 Ford F-350SD Truck $item.trim

Pre-Owned 2000 Ford F-350SD Truck  | Color: $item.ExteriorColor  | Stock: 71855B

Comments & Reviews

  • Comments: Features: 7.3L V8 DI Turbodiesel, 4WD. ***NEW MOTOR***

    Free Lifetime Powertrain Warranty on all new cars and qualified used cars* Come to www.tsandsfordmadras.com To See Our Specials!! Call us at 541-475-7204 for Help with any of our Departments!! See us on our Facebook page. Take the short drive to Madras and enjoy our low pressure small town environment. *See dealer for detailS.

Driver & Passenger Airbag

Dual front impact airbags

Dual rear wheels

Front Tow Hooks

Rear anti-roll bar

Trailer Towing Package

Variably intermittent wipers

Voltmeter

  • Engine : 7.3L V8 DI Turbodiesel 4WD
  • Mileage : 227,471 miles
  • Stock # : 71855B
  • VIN : 1FTWW33F4YEB15063

  • Dual Rear Wheels
  • AM/FM stereo
  • Wheel Diameter: 16
  • Wheel Width: 6
  • Rear bench
  • Fold forward seatback rear seats
  • Power steering
  • Suspension class: Firm
  • Vehicle Emissions: ULEV
  • Leaf front spring
  • Regular front stabilizer bar
  • Non-independent front suspension classification
  • Leaf front suspension
  • Leaf rear spring
  • Rear Stabilizer Bar: Regular
  • Rigid axle rear suspension
  • Leaf rear suspension
  • Front and rear suspension stabilizer bars
  • Spare Tire Mount Location: Underbody w/crankdown
  • Manual locking hubs
  • Gross vehicle weight: 11,200 lbs.
  • Overall Width: 95.5"
  • Overall height: 80.8"
  • Front Head Room: 41.4"
  • Rear Head Room: 41.0"
  • Front Leg Room: 40.7"
  • Rear Leg Room: 42.5"
  • Front Shoulder Room: 68.0"
  • Rear Shoulder Room: 68.0"
  • Front Hip Room: 67.4"
  • Rear Hip Room: 67.3"
  • Two 12V DC power outlets
  • Door reinforcement: Side-impact door beam
  • Cupholders: Front
  • Tires: Width: 235 mm
  • Tires: Profile: 85
  • Tires: Speed Rating: S
  • Diameter of tires: 16.0"
  • Type of tires: AS
  • Tires: Prefix: LT
  • Tires: Load Rating: E
  • Left rear passenger door type: Conventional
  • Rear door type: Tailgate
  • Right rear passenger door type: Conventional
  • Fixed antenna
  • 4 Door
  • Driver airbag

Similar Vehicles

  • Mileage: 166,112 miles
  • Engine: 8.1L Vortec V8 SFI
  • Transmission: 5-Speed Automatic with Overdrive
  • Exterior Color: White
  • Interior Color: Graphite

Used 2000 Ford F-350SD

Exterior Color: $item.ExteriorColor

Vin Number: 1FTWW33F4YEB15063

Stock: 71855B

View this Used Ford F-350SD for sale in Madras, OR.