2001 Ford Escape XLT Red AWD Duratec 3.0L V6 4-Speed Automatic with Overdrive

Features: Duratec 3.0L V6, AWD.

  • Great reliable car

    By Larson123 on Saturday, May 28, 2016

    5.0
    I bought this car used and have loved it ever since. It is not a luxury model but it is easy to drive, reliable, affordable all the way around. Its great in the snow and not bad on gas. One thing I have had issues with now that it is older is the front end wheels. I always seem to be replacing tire rod ends, wheel barings, etc.
  • Love this vehicle!

    By Jen on Wednesday, April 04, 2012

    5.0
    I have owned this vehicle for almost 7 years, put over 200,000 miles on her and have not had major issues! Largest expense was a new alternator (approx. $450). Other than that it has been all routine maintance: oil changes, and tires. It even gets decent gas mileage, ranging on average for me at 22-24 MPG. I have moved several times in the past, and other than large pieces of furniture can fit just about everything in the vehicle, when folding the back seats, great size trunk in general too!
  • Best vehicle ever

    By Jerry on Saturday, March 01, 2014

    5.0
    One of the must reliable vehicles I've owned. The V6 has good power, tows trailers well, if you floor it will push you back in seat and break the tires loose. Lots of cargo room, with or with out the back seats folded down.

  • 2017 Ford F-150 Truck

    2017 Ford F-150 Truck EcoBoost…

  • 2018 Ford F-350SD Truck

    2018 Ford F-350SD Truck Power…