Used 2002 Ford F-250SD XL Truck V8 EFI in Madras OR

 >  >  > Used 2002 Ford F-250SD Truck XL

Pre-Owned 2002 Ford F-250SD Truck  | Color: Blue  | Stock: 71950B

Comments & Reviews

  • Comments: Features: 4WD, 4-Wheel ABS Brakes, ABS brakes, Trailer Tow Package.

    Odometer is 38998 miles below market average! Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price!

    Free Lifetime Powertrain Warranty on all new cars and qualified used cars* Come to www.tsandsfordmadras.com To See Our Specials!! Call us at 541-475-7204 for Help with any of our Departments!! See us on our Facebook page. Take the short drive to Madras and enjoy our low pressure small town environment. *See dealer for detailS.

4-Wheel ABS Brakes

Argent Rear Step Bumper

Driver & Passenger Airbag

Dual front impact airbags

Front Tow Hooks

Front anti-roll bar

HD Vinyl Full Bench Seat

Passenger cancellable airbag

Passenger vanity mirror

Payload Package # 1

Power steering

Rear Fold Up Bench Seat

Rear step bumper

Steel Wheels w/Black Center Ornament

Tachometer

Trailer Tow Package

Variably intermittent wipers

Voltmeter

Comments

Nothing posted yet.

  • Engine : 5.4L V8 EFI 6-SPEED MANUAL WITH OVERDRIVE 4WD
  • Exterior Color : Blue Interior Color : DARK FLINT
  • Mileage : 130,732 miles
  • Stock # : 71950B
  • VIN : 1FTNX21L92EC54706

  • Cancellable Passenger Airbag
  • AM/FM stereo
  • Wheel Diameter: 16
  • Wheel Width: 7
  • Rear bench
  • Fold-up cushion rear seats
  • Power steering
  • Suspension class: Firm
  • Vehicle Emissions: LEV
  • Leaf front spring
  • Regular front stabilizer bar
  • Non-independent front suspension classification
  • Leaf front suspension
  • Leaf rear suspension
  • Spare Tire Mount Location: Underbody w/crankdown
  • Manual locking hubs
  • Gross vehicle weight: 8,800 lbs.
  • Overall Width: 79.9"
  • Front Head Room: 41.4"
  • Rear Head Room: 38.5"
  • Front Leg Room: 40.7"
  • Rear Leg Room: 32.4"
  • Front Shoulder Room: 68.0"
  • Rear Shoulder Room: 68.0"
  • Front Hip Room: 67.4"
  • Rear Hip Room: 67.3"
  • Two 12V DC power outlets
  • Door reinforcement: Side-impact door beam
  • Cupholders: Front and rear
  • Tires: Speed Rating: S
  • Diameter of tires: 16.0"
  • Type of tires: AS
  • Tires: Prefix: LT
  • Tires: Load Rating: E
  • Left rear passenger door type: Reverse opening
  • Rear door type: Tailgate
  • Right rear passenger door type: Reverse opening
  • Fixed antenna
  • 4 Door
  • Driver airbag
  • Passenger airbag deactivation switch

Similar Vehicles

  • Mileage: 238,510 miles
  • Engine: 5.7L HEMI Magnum V8 SMPI
  • Transmission: 5-Speed Automatic
  • Exterior Color: Bright White
  • Interior Color: Dark Slate Gray
  • Mileage: 200,001 miles
  • Engine: 6L Power Stroke V8 DI 32V OHV Turbodiesel
  • Transmission: 6-Speed Manual with Overdrive
  • Exterior Color: Black
  • Mileage: 201,276 miles
  • Engine: 6L Power Stroke V8 DI 32V OHV Turbodiesel
  • Transmission: TorqShift 5-Speed Automatic with Overdrive
  • Exterior Color: Green
  • Interior Color: Dark Flint

Used 2002 Ford F-250SD

Exterior Color: Blue

Vin Number: 1FTNX21L92EC54706

Stock: 71950B

View this Used Ford F-250SD for sale in Madras, OR.