Used 2006 Ford F-350SD Truck Power Stroke V8 DI 32V OHV Turbodiesel in Madras OR

 >  >  > Used 2006 Ford F-350SD Truck $item.trim

Pre-Owned 2006 Ford F-350SD Truck  | Color: Black  | Stock: 90275A

Comments & Reviews

  • Comments: Features: Power Stroke 6.0L V8 DI 32V OHV Turbodiesel, 4WD.

    Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price!

    Free Lifetime Powertrain Warranty on all new cars and qualified used cars* Come to www.tsandsfordmadras.com To See Our Specials!! Call us at 541-475-7204 for Help with any of our Departments!! See us on our Facebook page. Take the short drive to Madras and enjoy our low pressure small town environment. *See dealer for detailS.

Display: analog

Passenger cancellable airbag

Voltmeter

Comments

Nothing posted yet.

  • Engine : 6L Power Stroke V8 DI 32V OHV Turbodiesel 6-SPEED MANUAL WITH OVERDRIVE 4WD
  • Exterior Color : Black Interior Color :
  • Mileage : 200,001 miles
  • Stock # : 90275A
  • VIN : 1FTWF31P46ED16230

  • Cancellable Passenger Airbag
  • AM/FM stereo
  • Privacy glass: Light
  • Urethane steering wheel trim
  • Manufacturer's 0-60mph acceleration time (seconds): 8.1 s
  • Passenger vanity mirrors
  • Suspension class: Firm
  • Vehicle Emissions: LEV
  • Non-independent front suspension classification
  • Other front suspension
  • Leaf rear suspension
  • Spare Tire Mount Location: Underbody w/crankdown
  • Manual locking hubs
  • Curb weight: 6,003 lbs.
  • Overall Length: 226.4"
  • Overall Width: 79.9"
  • Overall height: 80.8"
  • Wheelbase: 137.0"
  • Front Head Room: 41.1"
  • Front Leg Room: 41.0"
  • Front Shoulder Room: 68.0"
  • Front Hip Room: 67.4"
  • Two 12V DC power outlets
  • Door reinforcement: Side-impact door beam
  • Cupholders: Front
  • Tires: Profile: 70
  • Tires: Speed Rating: S
  • Type of tires: AS
  • Tires: Prefix: LT
  • Tires: Load Rating: E
  • Rear door type: Tailgate
  • Fixed antenna
  • 2 Door
  • Driver airbag
  • Passenger airbag deactivation switch

Similar Vehicles

  • Mileage: 238,510 miles
  • Engine: 5.7L HEMI Magnum V8 SMPI
  • Transmission: 5-Speed Automatic
  • Exterior Color: Bright White
  • Interior Color: Dark Slate Gray
  • Mileage: 130,732 miles
  • Engine: 5.4L V8 EFI
  • Transmission: 6-Speed Manual with Overdrive
  • Exterior Color: Blue
  • Interior Color: Dark Flint

Used 2006 Ford F-350SD

Exterior Color: Black

Vin Number: 1FTWF31P46ED16230

Stock: 90275A

View this Used Ford F-350SD for sale in Madras, OR.