Used 2006 Ford F-350SD XLT Truck Power Stroke V8 DI 32V OHV Turbodiesel in Madras OR

 >  >  > Used 2006 Ford F-350SD Truck XLT

Pre-Owned 2006 Ford F-350SD Truck  | Color: Green  | Stock: 90293B

Comments & Reviews

  • Comments: Features: Power Stroke 6.0L V8 DI 32V OHV Turbodiesel, 4WD, ABS brakes.

    Free Lifetime Powertrain Warranty on all new cars and qualified used cars* Come to www.tsandsfordmadras.com To See Our Specials!! Call us at 541-475-7204 for Help with any of our Departments!! See us on our Facebook page. Take the short drive to Madras and enjoy our low pressure small town environment. *See dealer for detailS.

18" Chrome Steel Wheels w/Bright Center Ornament

Bumpers: chrome

CD player

Cloth 40/20/40 Split Bench Seat

Front Center Armrest w/Storage

Voltmeter

  • Engine : 6L Power Stroke V8 DI 32V OHV Turbodiesel TORQSHIFT 5-SPEED AUTOMATIC WITH OVERDRIVE 4WD
  • Exterior Color : Green Interior Color : DARK FLINT
  • Mileage : 201,270 miles
  • Stock # : 90293B
  • VIN : 1FTWW31P76EC06028

  • AM/FM stereo
  • Front and rear reading lights
  • Power steering
  • Suspension class: Firm
  • Vehicle Emissions: LEV
  • Non-independent front suspension classification
  • Other front suspension
  • Leaf rear suspension
  • Spare Tire Mount Location: Underbody w/crankdown
  • Manual locking hubs
  • Overall Width: 79.9"
  • Front Head Room: 41.3"
  • Rear Head Room: 40.8"
  • Front Leg Room: 41.0"
  • Rear Leg Room: 41.7"
  • Front Shoulder Room: 68.0"
  • Rear Shoulder Room: 68.0"
  • Front Hip Room: 67.4"
  • Rear Hip Room: 67.3"
  • Two 12V DC power outlets
  • Door reinforcement: Side-impact door beam
  • Tires: Profile: 70
  • Tires: Speed Rating: S
  • Type of tires: AS
  • Tires: Prefix: LT
  • Tires: Load Rating: E
  • Left rear passenger door type: Conventional
  • Rear door type: Tailgate
  • Right rear passenger door type: Conventional
  • Fixed antenna
  • 4 Door
  • Driver airbag

Similar Vehicles

  • Mileage: 199,285 miles
  • Engine: 4L V6 SMPI DOHC
  • Transmission: 5-Speed Automatic with Overdrive
  • Exterior Color: Black
  • Mileage: 173,917 miles
  • Engine: 4L V6 SMPI DOHC
  • Exterior Color: White

Used 2006 Ford F-350SD

Exterior Color: Green

Vin Number: 1FTWW31P76EC06028

Stock: 90293B

View this Used Ford F-350SD for sale in Madras, OR.