Used 2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium Convertible V8 OHC 24V in Madras OR

 >  >  > Used 2007 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Premium

Pre-Owned 2007 Ford Mustang Convertible  | Color: Grabber Orange  | Stock: 90310

Comments & Reviews

  • Comments: 2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium Grabber Orange RWD 4.6L V8 OHC 24V 5-Speed Automatic

    Features: 4.6L V8 OHC 24V, ABS brakes, Alloy wheels, Illuminated entry, Low tire pressure warning, Remote keyless entry, Traction control.

CD player

Spoiler

6-Way Power Adjustable Driver Seat

Front fog lights

Rear anti-roll bar

Power convertible roof

8 Speakers

Premium audio system: Shaker 500

Driver vanity mirror

Shaker 500 AM/FM Stereo w/In-Dash CDx6/MP3

Convertible roof lining

Low tire pressure warning

Bumpers: body-color

Alloy wheels

Aberdeen Embossed Leather Sport Bucket Seats

Occupant sensing airbag

Glass rear window

  • Call: (541) 475-7204
Ford Mustang

  • Remote power door locks
  • Cruise control
  • Power convertible roof
  • Rear spoiler: Wing
  • Digital Audio Input
  • In-Dash single CD player
  • AM/FM/Satellite-prep Radio
  • Privacy glass: Light
  • Painted aluminum rims
  • Wheel Diameter: 17
  • Wheel Width: 8
  • Front fog/driving lights
  • Urethane steering wheel trim
  • Manufacturer's 0-60mph acceleration time (seconds): 5.8 s
  • Dual vanity mirrors
  • Glass rear window
  • Front reading lights
  • Cloth seat upholstery
  • Front sport seat
  • Rear bench
  • Tilt-adjustable steering wheel
  • Interior air filtration
  • Manual front air conditioning
  • Tire Pressure Monitoring System
  • Cargo area light
  • Max cargo capacity: 10 cu.ft.
  • Vehicle Emissions: ULEV II
  • Strut front suspension
  • Front Independent Suspension
  • Coil rear spring
  • Rear Stabilizer Bar: Regular
  • Rigid axle rear suspension
  • Multi-link rear suspension
  • Front and rear suspension stabilizer bars
  • Spare Tire Mount Location: Inside under cargo
  • Black grille
  • Center Console: Full with covered storage
  • Curb weight: 3,601 lbs.
  • Overall Length: 188.0"
  • Overall Width: 73.9"
  • Overall height: 55.7"
  • Wheelbase: 107.1"
  • Front Head Room: 38.8"
  • Rear Head Room: 36.3"
  • Front Leg Room: 42.7"
  • Rear Leg Room: 30.3"
  • Front Shoulder Room: 55.4"
  • Rear Shoulder Room: 45.0"
  • Front Hip Room: 53.6"
  • Rear Hip Room: 45.2"
  • Two 12V DC power outlets
  • Seatbelt pretensioners: Front

Similar Vehicles

0 Results Found

Used 2007 Ford Mustang

Exterior Color: Grabber Orange

Vin Number: 1ZVHT85H775206742

Stock: 90310

View this Used Ford Mustang for sale in Madras, OR.