2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium Grabber Orange RWD 4.6L V8 OHC 24V 5-Speed Automatic

Features: 4.6L V8 OHC 24V, ABS brakes, Alloy wheels, Illuminated entry, Low tire pressure warning, Remote keyless entry, Traction control.

  • Mustang for Life!

    By mustangc on Tuesday, May 26, 2015

    5.0
    I have a tan/grey 2005 Ford Mustang. This is my second vehicle, first a 2002 Ford Ranger, and it is the best thing I have ever bought. It is super sporty and fun, drives nice and doesn't go all over the road, is comfortable but sits pretty low. No rust even living in the harsh Wisconsin winters. Just an overall great car. Even convinced my father to get a mustang!
  • Mechanically fine, but if you have the convertible

    By Jeeper on Thursday, February 09, 2017

    5.0
    I got my 2005 convertible in 2013. It has the common clogged firewall cowl leak easily cleaned out. The parchment colored softop was cracked along the edges and within a year I had a leak on the drivers side that poured directly into the seatbelt opening where it retracts. So when it rains, the interior floods, the carpet is bad, and the seatframe is rusting. (Think wet dog smell), not to mention having to put on a wet seatbelt. It also has a exhaust rattle, which I now understand was a recall item, and involves the exhaust bushing/hanger off the rear of the transmission, It always had a resultant rattle at around 35 mph. The part is and labor is something like 130, I guess they wont pay for that anymore. A new top is fairly silly considering the monthly payment I still have to make for a few more years. Would I keep this thing? Probably as Ive not had a single mechanical issue asides the fuel tank sending unit, btw the fuel tank is a strange bird by design, some gas station pumps frequently cut off as your fueling it...fairly annoying! It does however need to stay in the garage during wet weather. which doesnt work when you have to leave it outside when working, etc.
  • I love it. Built like a german built car! US made!

    By Stathis on Tuesday, December 03, 2013

    5.0
    Will keep this car till the day I die. I love everything about it. Its has the 4.6 liter engine reliability and the newer body styling for 2010. Premium package is the way to go with interior style. Ford did a wonderful job.

  • 2017 Ford F-150 Truck

    2017 Ford F-150 Truck EcoBoost…

  • 2018 Ford F-350SD Truck

    2018 Ford F-350SD Truck Power…