Features: ABS brakes, Electronic Stability Control, Low tire pressure warning, Traction control.

* 2008 KBB.com Brand Image Awards

  • care free driving

    By satch on Saturday, April 15, 2017

    4.0
    bought this van used from a small dealership. no regrets, drove it all over the U.S. still have it and store it in a garage all winter. I am donating it this year to a good cause because I no longer need it. no fear that it will be as good to them as it was to me.
  • simply awsome

    By satch on Friday, July 14, 2017

    5.0
    I have had this van for several years. has never failed to start and run up to my expectations. no matter what state I went to , no worries.
  • Fits its purpose

    By Hiker on Wednesday, April 19, 2017

    5.0
    Use this for towing a small trailer and camping. The 5.4L provides acceptable power and 15+mpg. These vans are proven work horses! Many have 250,000+ miles on them and are still running. Simple to convert to 4x4.

  • 2001 Ford Escape XLT SUV

    2001 Ford Escape XLT SUV Durat…

  • 2018 Ford Transit-350 Wagon

    2018 Ford Transit-350 Wagon V6…